Reviews Otaku Square
- 1★ - No delivery, no contact, unreachable, potentially a scam.Riekelt, the owner of Otaku Square, seems to have run an acceptable business in the past, but that's no longer the case. Orders are delayed without notice and no shipping indications or tracking updates are provided.
It is impossible to reach Riekelt by any avenue. No means to get any info on your orders. What's Riekelt been doing the past months? Buggerall business-wise from what I can tell. Made a single blogpost.
Not even ValuedShops was able to reach him, resulting in the ValuedShops Quality mark being retracted.
To Riekelt: Get your shit together, stop mishandling this situation so drastically.
Start. Communicating. Hire an intern or something!
- 1★ - Don't buy hereThis company's customer service is non-excitant. They don't reply to e-mails/tickets. The chat on the website is outsource and can't provide any real answers. The phone number is also outsourced and all they do is write down the complaint and forward it to Otaku Square who does nothing with said claim.
Of the 2 products I ordered here 1 arrived 2 months late and the others hasnt arrived 3 months after release.
Spend you money elsewhere.
- 1★ - SCAM!!!!My order number is 21103v5g0iss7r86.
The order was supposed to be shipped on October 16th. But I have heard nothing of it ever since - it is now November 11th. I have tried emailing them - no update/reply so far! Called them every week, their call center gives out empty promises of nonexistent callbacks and can't investigate your order.
My ordered item is no longer in stock on their website. They took my money, then they probably realized they don't have stock. I bet they are now hoping they get to keep my money, without delivering the goods! In your dreams! When my patience runs out, I call my bank.
- 1★ - THIS STORE IS A SCAMmy order 211072ylvlgwl3by
never being shipped at all they just scamming and eat free 170 euro
JUST DONT BUY HERE ITS A SCAM
- 1★ - Bad customer care/experienceI pre-ordered the Hatsune Miku freeing 1/4 scale back in december 2020, since then I got several emails informing me that it was being delayed, the last email stated that the new release date was being pushed back to the 31st of October 2021. So I contacted them because I wanted to know the reason for this delay and they told me that since the item was out of stock
I would have to wait, once again I would like to clarify that I PRE-ORDERED the figure. This is absolutely unacceptable.
I ordered through Otaku Square since I live in europe and I didn't want to deal with custom fees and overseas shipping for such a large item but I really regret going with this company. I really hope someone from Otaku Square sees this and helps me with my order, I've never had such a bad experience.
So the figure got delayed again until 31/11/2021, as I wrote before this is completely unacceptable.
If Otaku Square fails to answer my emails again I will contact my bank to get my money back.
AVOID this shop at all costs.
- 19 reviews