Reviews • Yokatta
- My favourite proxyCan't go wrong with their customer service they are a good bunch and do whatever they can for you. They display all the costs and why such and such is charged which is great. They've never failed me on bids as of yet.
- A Great ProxyIf you're having trouble finding exclusives items, then I suggest you give Yokatta a try.
I ordered my Neris ITEM #61403 through Yokatta last year. Upon release they sent me an email to request for shipping payment.
Being the idiot customer I was, I deleted their email in the spam folder by accident. After waiting for a month and a half, I contacted them regarding my order. I was surprised that they had my order ready and was only awaiting shipping fees.
Thanks again for the great service Yokatta. I wouldn't have access to exclusives without you guys.
- Shashin Dakimakura Cover CollectorA Decent Proxy for the PriceI've used Yokatta a few times and have been fairly pleased with their service. They have the cheapest commission for web orders I've seen, though their auction commission is about average. Functionality and communication are the main downsides. They've always responded quickly to inquiries I had, but I much prefer the web based system other proxies use to show where your items are at all times; having to email Yokatta to find out the status of an item definitely isn't a perk. Did have one issue with an extra not being included. A duplicate order with SMJ (same exact items) included the extras.
- unsatisfied customer serviceyokatta does their job as a proxy. however, my first (and last) experience with them was horrible. they took too much time to answer my emails, and were not polite when replying them back. i had choose another proxy because of their awful customer service, and i'm not sorry i did.
- My Favourite ProxyYokatta offers the best rates period.
There is no website management as orders are done through email and PayPal. Considering they offer very cheap rates I don't mind this at all.
Yokatta will hold packages for 3-4 months so you can build multiple orders up before shipping them together.
My one negative with Yokatta is the two step ordering process. Since the ordering is done by email you have to first email them about your item. They will then send you a payment request in which you must pay before they order. This takes time and could cost you if an item is short on stock.
- 18 reviews