yakumo
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Netherlands
    9 years ago
    allot of people have more of the same figure
    so its a part of their collection

maybe a idea to make an option for it
    to fill in how much you own of a figure???
    My OTACOOL PICTURE #26814
  • kumasanmkProducer
    kumasanmk
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • France
    9 years ago
    Such an option has already existed in the past. Will see how to reintroduce this.
    (Sorry, for the bug!)
  • CasberryWant some?Ghost
    Casberry
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Germany
    9 years ago
    I support this, it's not a bad idea and i've also some double figures in my collection, especially Nendo's.
    If it is an extra part in the profile or only a number in the picture or whatever (no ideas), i'will be pleased with it.
  • kumasanmkProducer
    kumasanmk
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • France
    9 years ago
    OK, I coded this new feature. You can set up the number of times you owned a figure from now on. The number is counted into your total and a little "xN" appears on the bottom-right of the thumbnail. Enjoy :)
  • CasberryWant some?Ghost
    Casberry
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Germany
    9 years ago
    Oh, that was unexpected fast. I'm grateful to you, Kuma. And i think some more people also.
    Thanks a lot. And of course, great job.
  • Mona_samaVery Important Boarder
    Mona_sama
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Germany
    9 years ago
    Funny. I had the same thought about double figures. ^^

That function, however, will give some people a tremendous level up. I like it though, because I have some double figures as well. "hehe"
  • yakumoYou said Nendo?Very Important Boarder
    yakumo
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Netherlands
    9 years ago
    That was really quick
    thanx Kuma-san its awsome

hehe gave me a boost of 30
    My OTACOOL PICTURE #26814
  • bakamandyRegular Boarder
    bakamandy
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Canada
    9 years ago
    Hello!

:D Perhaps can I suggest an "edit picture" option?

I do a little bit of Photoshopping for my pictures and sometimes I find mistakes. I feel bad if I have to delete a picture to replace it with the new one and lose all the comments and favorites. ):
  • kumasanmkProducer
    kumasanmk
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • France
    9 years ago
    @bakamandy: OK! Will think how to introduce this...
  • Lenneththe blue valkyrieGhost
    Lenneth
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    9 years ago
    On the topic of deleting stuff, could we have email notification if a figure in our collection is removed from the database. For example if a figure is found to be a double of another one or a better entry is made, there is no way of knowing it has disappeared from our collection. ^^

I think this problem gets worser with people with big collections because its hard to keep track of everything in there.
  • kumasanmkProducer
    kumasanmk
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • France
    9 years ago
    @bakamandy: OK, we can edit our picture from now on.

@Lenneth: I don't think this pattern could happen because in case of repost, the oldest entry is kept.
  • Mia-chanねんどろいどが大好き!Moderator
    Mia-chan
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Australia
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the hard work kuma-san!
    Just back on to the topic of owning more than one of a figure, can you please also update 'My Signature' to reflect the new totals? :)
    Please consider the following if you have a cash deposit with Shopping Mall Japan (applicable as at 10 Feb 2017):

- Get the deposit refunded within 90 days otherwise you will be forced to pay PayPal fees to have it returned to you.
    This is not mentioned on their website but will happen and you won't get your full deposit back.

- Ask for your deposit back as soon as you foresee you won't be making more purchases.
    They will close inactive accounts without notification and keep any deposits without attempting to return it first.
  • kumasanmkProducer
    kumasanmk
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • France
    9 years ago
    @Mia-chan: I forgot to update the signatures ^^; I think it's fixed now. Tell me if it's OK...
  • Mia-chanねんどろいどが大好き!Moderator
    Mia-chan
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Australia
    9 years ago
    Yep it's working perfectly. Thanks for the speedy fix! ^^
    Please consider the following if you have a cash deposit with Shopping Mall Japan (applicable as at 10 Feb 2017):

- Get the deposit refunded within 90 days otherwise you will be forced to pay PayPal fees to have it returned to you.
    This is not mentioned on their website but will happen and you won't get your full deposit back.

- Ask for your deposit back as soon as you foresee you won't be making more purchases.
    They will close inactive accounts without notification and keep any deposits without attempting to return it first.
  • bakamandyRegular Boarder
    bakamandy
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Canada
    9 years ago
    Thank you Kuma-san! :'D This is totally awesome!

Ano... I just came up with another idea e.e;; perhaps make it possible to tag multiple figures for one picture?

Haha, I hope we won't overwork you >.<; lol
  • Gasaraki
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • United States of America
    9 years ago
    How about letting non club leaders add figures to a club? Some of the clubs aren't very active or the figure list just isn't being updated so it'd be nice if everyone could pitch in since I assume it must be a pain for one person to do it all depending on the group
  • Gasaraki
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    9 years ago
    Additionally, since we can now add mecha and inanimate objects, the maximum scale size needs to go beyond two digits to at least four digits

i.e. 1/xxxx
  • Gasaraki
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    9 years ago
    sorry I keep posting to quickly but one last thing, There needs to be an "ABS" only option for the materials selection.
  • Lenneththe blue valkyrieGhost
    Lenneth
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    9 years ago
    Kuma, while you're adding new materials to the selection could wood be added in as well?
  • K-MuRegular Boarder
    K-Mu
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Marseille, France
    9 years ago
    Hi Kuma, Thanks for your job!
    Could it be possible to edit our own comments? I realized I made some typing errors or others I'd like to correct.
    Thank you very much
  • 1,988 replies
  • This thread has been closed.
  • Join the club to join the discussion.