Love Live!: SCHOOL IDOL PROJECTlWhat are your favorite μ's songs and singers?

• Oyasumi
    OyasumiRegular Boarder • lv16
    Offline7 replies
    4 years ago • Updated 4 years ago
    So there's always the who's your favorite character question...but how about favorite singer? Who do you think has the best voice in μ's?

My favorite singing voices are from Umi, Maki, Eli, Rin and Honoka~ (but my top 3 favorite characters are actually Nozomi, Maki and Nico)

How about your favorite songs, and what do you think is the most popular love live song? I love Snow Halation, Soldier Game, Beat in Angel, Dancing Stars on Me and Yume no Tobira are my top 5 but I love so many others too :3

Can't wait to hear your faves too ^w^/~
    http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll12/xFlyingpenguinsx/ministeinsgatechibi2_zpsdnmal9wv.png
  • mintbunny
    mintbunnyThe Geeky BunnyRegular Boarder • lv24
    Offline608 replies
    4 years ago
    My best girls are Hanayo and Nozomi. I don't mind Hanayo solo, but Nozomi has the squeakiest voice along with Kotori so I personally find them hard to listen to. Eli is my favorite solo and then Rin. Everyone else just has something in their voice that bothers me when I hear them solo.

My top 5 songs are 1. Anone Ganbare 2. Love Marginal 3. Loveless World 4. Binestu Kara Mystery 5. Sweet & Sweet Holiday
    I find my favorite songs among the least talked about songs. 4 of them are mini unit songs anyway. I like some of their first few songs as a group but my favorites get me pumped up. When I first got into this No Brand Girls was like everywhere, so I always thought that was popular.
  • Oyasumi
    OyasumiRegular Boarder • lv16
    Offline7 replies
    4 years ago
    mintbunny4 years ago#3400044My best girls are Hanayo and Nozomi. I don't mind Hanayo solo, but Nozomi has the squeakiest voice along with Kotori so I personally find them hard to listen to. Eli is my favorite solo and then Rin. Everyone else just has something in their voice that bothers me when I hear them solo.

My top 5 songs are 1. Anone Ganbare 2. Love Marginal 3. Loveless World 4. Binestu Kara Mystery 5. Sweet & Sweet Holiday
    I find my favorite songs among the least talked about songs. 4 of them are mini unit songs anyway. I like some of their first few songs as a group but my favorites get me pumped up. When I first got into this No Brand Girls was like everywhere, so I always thought that was popular.

I know what you mean about Nozomi and Kotori. I love Nozomi to death but can do without her voice and I don't think I could ever listen to a Kotori solo willingly. I feel the same about Nico's voice too though

I see No Brand Girls everywhere as well, I'm personally surprised that one is so popular. (oh and I love Love Marginal too~)
    http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll12/xFlyingpenguinsx/ministeinsgatechibi2_zpsdnmal9wv.png
  • HappyChibiPanda
    HappyChibiPandaRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline4 replies
    4 years ago • Updated 4 years ago
    Maybe I'm weird, but the voices I dislike are Hanayo, Eli, And Nozomi. I'm rather indifferent to Umi, Honoka, and Kotori's singing, but I don't dislike them(especially not Kotori) And I like Maki, Niko, and Rin, as far as voice goes, the most. Niko is my favorite character and my favorite voice! Oh, and my favorite song is Cutie Panther.
  • riamisu
    riamisuRegular Boarder • lv5
    Offline2 replies
    1 month ago
    I really like Soshite saigo no page ni wa... (I know, its very unpopular :')
    and their newest song "A Song for you you you!" is such a BOP too!!! ^^

I dont really dislike any of the seiyuu's voice, (unlike in Aqours, I dislike Kanan and You's voice) so its safe to say that I like all of them <3
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 5 replies
Import from Japan

Love Live!: SCHOOL IDOL PROJECTl2