17 replies

• 17 replies
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    2 years ago • Updated 2 years ago
    Hey who's going to the miku concert in May 2016? Would be cool if we could meet up before and after the show!
  • KirinoKatelynRegular Boarder
    KirinoKatelyn
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    2 years ago
    Want to go so badly!!!! But so expensive (and quite sold out ish) T-T
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    It IS expensive! One way or another, all my money goes to Miku and I'm content with that. Is there something wrong with me? Hahaha
    KirinoKatelyn
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    2 years ago
    Not at all hahaha. From the intros it seems like there are a lot of Miku fans here!!!

If anyone ends up with a spare ticket to sell please let me know!!! <3
  • ChibiZeeRegular Boarder
    ChibiZee
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Canada
    I'll be there with TR-AX! I hope we can meet up!
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    2 years ago
    ChibiZee (2 years ago) #5213146I'll be there with TR-AX! I hope we can meet up!
    Nice! Were you two able to get good seats? My brother and I were a bit late on buying tickets -.-" no VIP for us
    ChibiZee
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Canada
    2 years ago
    heoheo (2 years ago) #5213576ChibiZee (2 years ago) #5213146I'll be there with TR-AX! I hope we can meet up!
    Nice! Were you two able to get good seats? My brother and I were a bit late on buying tickets -.-" no VIP for us

We bought our tickets after aswell. I think we are at the very back but at least we are in! ; V ; Have you seen the pre-order merch for the event?
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    2 years ago
    No I haven't! Where can I see them?!?!

ChibiZee (2 years ago) #5214683heoheo (2 years ago) #5213576ChibiZee (2 years ago) #5213146I'll be there with TR-AX! I hope we can meet up!

We bought our tickets after aswell. I think we are at the very back but at least we are in! ; V ; Have you seen the pre-order merch for the event?
    ChibiZee
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Canada
    2 years ago
    heoheo (2 years ago) #5214814No I haven't! Where can I see them?!?!

ChibiZee (2 years ago) #5214683heoheo (2 years ago) #5213576ChibiZee (2 years ago) #5213146I'll be there with TR-AX! I hope we can meet up!

www.pledgemusic... I hope these aren't the only merch available though ( ´△`)
  • heoheoRegular Boarder
    heoheo
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Markham, ON, CAN
    2 years ago
    ChibiZee (2 years ago) #5214882heoheo (2 years ago) #5214814No I haven't! Where can I see them?!?!

Me too, that T-shirt is so ugly...
    KirinoKatelyn
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    2 years ago
    heoheo (2 years ago) #5214961ChibiZee (2 years ago) #5214882heoheo (2 years ago) #5214814No I haven't! Where can I see them?!?!

If we're looking at the same one THAT IS AWFUL. The other one is ok. I'd definitely get in on the glowsticks tho (if i was going haha)
    KirinoKatelyn
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    2 years ago
    KirinoKatelyn (2 years ago) #5238424heoheo (2 years ago) #5214961ChibiZee (2 years ago) #5214882heoheo (2 years ago) #5214814No I haven't! Where can I see them?!?!

If we're looking at the same one THAT IS AWFUL. The other one is ok. I'd definitely get in on the glowsticks tho (if i was going haha)

I also really like the : FOR $1 MILLION MIKU WILL COME TO YOUR TOWN. If I won the lottery I'd do this for Anime North hahaha
  • MikuManiacalRegular Boarder
    MikuManiacal
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    2 years ago
    Definitely going, and got pretty good seats ten rows back about dead centre. :3
    We went to see both shows in NYC last year and they were amazing, so I'm hoping this one will be just as good. :)
    KirinoKatelyn
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    2 years ago
    MikuManiacal (2 years ago) #5286570Definitely going, and got pretty good seats ten rows back about dead centre. :3
    We went to see both shows in NYC last year and they were amazing, so I'm hoping this one will be just as good. :)

SO AWESOME!!! I'm a bit jealous X)
  • MikuManiacalRegular Boarder
    MikuManiacal
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    2 years ago
    KirinoKatelyn (2 years ago) #5286633MikuManiacal (2 years ago) #5286570Definitely going, and got pretty good seats ten rows back about dead centre. :3

There's still seats left. ;)
    We saw the first show from the pit last year, right at the railing and just a bit right of the stage, and it was just an *amazing* experience.
    We took in the second show from the balcony, and while it wasn't as "intimate", or intense, it was still great, and it had the added benefit of being able to see the entire crowd on the floor waving their glowsticks and going nuts.
    If you're a fan of Vocaloid, or even just a little intrigued by the concept, I'd highly recommend going, even if all of the "best" seats are already gone. :)
    KirinoKatelyn
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    2 years ago
    MikuManiacal (2 years ago) #5286812KirinoKatelyn (2 years ago) #5286633MikuManiacal (2 years ago) #5286570Definitely going, and got pretty good seats ten rows back about dead centre. :3

There's still seats left. ;)
    We saw the first show from the pit last year, right at the railing and just a bit right of the stage, and it was just an *amazing* experience.
    We took in the second show from the balcony, and while it wasn't as "intimate", or intense, it was still great, and it had the added benefit of being able to see the entire crowd on the floor waving their glowsticks and going nuts.
    If you're a fan of Vocaloid, or even just a little intrigued by the concept, I'd highly recommend going, even if all of the "best" seats are already gone. :)

I am so so so tempted. I've always wanted to go to a Miku concert. There's a couple VIP tickets up still. Maybe I'll buy myself a Christmas gift haha.
  • VesuvaRegular Boarder
    Vesuva
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    Finally caved in and bought a ticket. Awfully hard to say no to Miku. (*´▽`*)
    Now to decide whether or not to splurge on the additional pledgemusic glowstick.
  • 17 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.