Let's Make It Happen!!Companies Contact Information

• johntheo95
    johntheo95Regular Boarder • lv15
    Offline63 replies
    6 years ago
    Here we are going to provide the companies sites with the e-mail information.Since they are way too many we will gradually build up the list.
    Furthermore since most companies have a Japanese site i will provide the translated version by Google Translate.Also some sites have a separate Japanese and overseas version so the latter will be provided

Good Smile Company partner.goodsmi...

Megahouse www.megahouse.c...

Kotobukiya (Europe) kotoeu.com/cont...
  • Sekhmet
    SekhmetKilling StalkingRegular Boarder • lv27
    Offline1,195 replies
    6 years ago • Updated 5 years ago
    Companies that currently respond in English:

Union Creative:
    Direct Email- info@union-creative.jp
    English Store Inquiry Page- www.uc-onlinest...
    English Twitter- twitter.com/uni...

Native- info@native-web.jp
    Alter/Altair- support@alter-web.jp
    Kotobukiya- support@kotobukiya.co.jp
    Medicom Toy- overseas@medicomtoy.co.jp
    Myethos- info@myethos.hk
    Flare- support@flare-web.jp
    Kadokawa- Inquiry Page (use google translate for this form, they do respond in English)
    Hobby Stock- www.hobbystock.... (use google translate for this form, they do respond in English)
  • johntheo95
    johntheo95Regular Boarder • lv15
    Offline63 replies
    6 years ago
    Sekhmet6 years ago#5452725Companies that currently respond in English:
    info@native-web.jp
    info@union-creative.jp
    support@alter-web.jp
    support@kotobukiya.co.jp
    overseas@medicomtoy.co.jp

Well even if its pretty obvious can you put the Names next to the link plz?
  • Sekhmet
    Offline1,195 replies
    6 years ago
    johntheo956 years ago#5452770Sekhmet6 years ago#5452725Companies that currently respond in English:
    info@native-web.jp
    info@union-creative.jp
    support@alter-web.jp
    support@kotobukiya.co.jp
    overseas@medicomtoy.co.jp

Well even if its pretty obvious can you put the Names next to the link plz?

Done~
  • HobbyCentric
    HobbyCentricRegular Boarder • lv17
    Offline776 replies
    6 years ago • Updated 6 years ago
    johntheo956 years ago#5452537Here we are going to provide the companies sites with the e-mail information.Since they are way too many we will gradually build up the list.
    Furthermore since most companies have a Japanese site i will provide the translated version by Google Translate.Also some sites have a separate Japanese and overseas version so the latter will be provided

Good Smile Company partner.goodsmi...

Megahouse www.megahouse.c...

Kotobukiya (Europe) kotoeu.com/cont...

I have a question that will sound stupid BUT I will explain after I ask it why i am doing so. The Megahouse link, is there a way to get the actual link for the "hot link button" from that site?

I'm asking for the following reason. When I hit the orange button to take me to their contact link, it starts up the old burried AOL DSL/dial up programming in my computer's system and tries to override my broadband connection. I can't correct this in the settings. I have tried to remove it from the programming years ago but to do so would cause irreversible damage to the program. This particular computer is to old to upgrade beyond the operating system that it has.

Now that i see the page again when i hit the button nothing happens :/ When i was in the non-english page or in the translated one buy google (dont rememeber) i worked though...
    Anyway if you open in another tab it appears blank but there is the following e-mail comes up in the URL area mailto:oversea@megahouse.co.jp

So i suspect the the actual e-mail would be oversea@megahouse.co.jp

Hope that no issues came up with your internet settings.
  • Sekhmet
    Offline1,195 replies
    6 years ago
    I was going to edit my original post a little bit to include the social media links for the specific companies if that is alright with you TC? I am still trying to find a couple of them so if anyone knows the specific ones please let me know. I already have the UC and GSC ones, if anyone has the others I can post.
  • Sekhmet
    Offline1,195 replies
    6 years ago
    Contacts updated. UC information for their store and English twitter pages added.
  • SB-129
    SB-129Regular Boarder • lv16
    Offline89 replies
    19 days ago • Updated 19 days ago
    Anything for F.W.A.T.? They seem to be the ones making Henreader figures, which interests me.
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 8 replies