- ItsaTimmy • • Regular Boarder • lv16#14 years agoPost here and let others know you have spotted a HobbyMax figure for sale for a good price, or are selling one yourself. Generally a replacement for MFC's Sales feature as well people linking sales in the item page comments since some of these figures aren't in the database.
Reading MFC's Buy & Sell Good Practice Guide is recommended.
- Miku-Chan • • Regular Boarder • lv11#21 year ago • Updated 1 year agoSelling my Kar98k.
I also have a pre-order paid for for WA2K and Springfield that I will want to sell once I receive them.
I am mostly looking for EU buyers, as shipping worldwide is pretty expensive for large boxes.
I am open to offers, however please note I paid over 40k Yens for my Kar98k just a few months ago so I will not sell her for peanuts. Looking for at least 200€ for Kar98k and 320€ for Wa2K+Springfield. Prices do not include shipping.
- Miku-Chan • • Regular Boarder • lv11#31 year agoKar98K sold!
Still looking for a buyer for WA2000 and Springfield.
I would ideally like to get what I paid for them (320€ + shipping to your place), but I am open to offers.
- MugenK • • Regular Boarder • lv8#44 months agoSelling my Girls' Frontline HK416 Starry Cocoon Ver. 1/8 Scale Figure.
Price: $ 190 USD + shipping (buyer cover it)
Buyer covers the shipping cost
Brand New, Never opened & Authentic ((Of Course))
PM me for detail and pictures.
- fona • • Regular Boarder • lv7#53 months ago • Updated 3 months agoselling
€140 GFL - Springfield Touka no Queen Ver. 1/8
€140 GFL - WA2000 Budoukai no Kyuushifu Ver. 1/8
both were stored in an ikea cabinet.
shipping costs depends on your country, shipping from europe and can ship outside of europe.
if you have any questions be sure to p/m me.
- 5 replies