HomeForumsThread #13767

Garage Kit Love!!!Doing this again, proxy for WonFes 2017 Summer!

3 replies

• 3 replies
  • The-HurricaneRegular Boarder
    The-Hurricane
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • USA
    1 year ago • Updated 6 months ago
    --Finished!--
    It's storming tonight...
  • ugendo( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一Regular Boarder
    ugendo
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • MI, USA
    1 year ago
    Hey! If it's not too late to get in on this I have a question or two about pricing. Is it 300 or just the price of the kit? First I figured it was 300 but then you said all we would pay was the kit price so I'm just asking to clarify.
    This is super late of a reply so if you aren't taking anymore kits I totally understand. It doesn't hurt to try!
  • The-HurricaneRegular Boarder
    The-Hurricane
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • USA
    6 months ago
    ugendo (1 year ago) #23215567Hey! If it's not too late to get in on this I have a question or two about pricing. Is it 300 or just the price of the kit? First I figured it was 300 but then you said all we would pay was the kit price so I'm just asking to clarify.
    This is super late of a reply so if you aren't taking anymore kits I totally understand. It doesn't hurt to try!

Hey I have zero clue what this was about because I didn't get a reply notification here so I apologize! If your kit is still available this WonFes I of course can try to help you though. The fee outline is sort of like this:

Base price of kit + $200USD. If your kit is $60 then it's $260 with fees, so on an so forth. :)
    It's storming tonight...
  • 3 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.