7 replies

• 1 reply
  • K-OnRegular Boarder
    K-On
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • Belgium
    1 year ago • Updated 1 year ago
    willyg1982 (1 year ago) #23494310ahnpan (1 year ago) #23473379willyg1982 (1 year ago) #22970118I was wondering the same thing myself for more info on the API docs.
    I glanced at the official android app and it has a lot of functionalities i didnt find in the docs. I hope we can get info on it.

Yup. That the same thing I did when I found your thread.

API v2 docs can be found here:

club/349/discus...

However, there's alot of functionality not working, eg. fetching lists, comments, Picture of the Month, Week, ...

You'll find you'll have to use a mix of both the API v1 and API v2 to get the most out of it API wise.

As for the functionality that seems to not be in the docs: Chances are big that these are just webcontent shown in the app, and are not results fetched from an API. As far as I can see, there's no magic / hidden functions in that app that's not made public, but the exposed API is limited for sure. I wish that they'd update their API so all REST functions could be exposed to developers, but alas..

I've started development of a newer Android app nearly 2 years ago... Maybe this is the right moment to start development again :D
  • 1 reply
  • Join the club to join the discussion.