- Lina • • Regular Boarder • lv13#22 years agoThese are two of my in-progress ita bags. Both are of Kuroo. I'm hoping to buy some more interesting looking ita bags other than the heart one a lot of people carry around that go with my cute pastel outfits.
I'm happy with how they're looking so far. I decided to go with badges only on the top bag because it doesn't have any protection and I was worried that the straps would fall off if I wasn't careful. I have a Kirino (Oreimo), Yamaguchi (Haikyuu), and Tsukki (Haikyuu) ones that I'm working on that I don't have pics of yet since I want to completely redo them. I can't wait to see everyone else's ita bags! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
- aye_know_hah • • Regular Boarder • lv14#3
- hintuki • • Regular Boarder • lv11#42 years ago • Updated 2 years ago
Here is mine Ụ w Ụ the theme is Jeanne d'Arc from Fate aka my aesthetic/best Fate girl (she is so beautiful, so pure, so precious)
i also have a thing for Arthur and Enkidu so i bought their acrylic keychains as well <"3
- Vidoll • • Regular Boarder • lv11#52 years ago
My WIP Shinobu bag ^^
- Fullmetalpiggy • • Regular Boarder • lv15#6
- fuwacchi • • Regular Boarder • lv18#7
- hannahmun • • Regular Boarder • lv8#82 years agoI have 3 bags currently!
My first bag was just a mix one.
My second is my Choromatsu one!
And my last one is my Gintoki bag! This one is very much a WIP (all of my bags kind of are lol) but it's already shaping up to be my favorite bag because Gintoki is my favorite character of all time :)
- timeless54 • • Regular Boarder • lv11#112 years agoI'll just drop one this
- meivu • • Regular Boarder • lv12#12
- Hakkari • • Regular Boarder • lv12#142 years agoaaaahhh everyone's bags are so pretty! mine is still pretty small (mostly because of the lack of p5 straps yet... come on), but here's my Ann/Panther bag!
sorry for the glare :,DMostly just lurking these days.
- LesLoue • • Regular Boarder • lv29#152 years ago • Updated 2 years agoThought I'd post my Viktuuri bag too as I've finally had time to set it up!
I'm sure it'll change as I get more merch but this is how it is for now!
- sommerbommer • • Regular Boarder • lv12#172 years ago • Updated 2 years ago
heres some (low quality sorry) pics of my neferpitou itabag!! been working on it for about 3 months now. first pitou keychain i got was 3 years ago haha
the second pic were two new items i added since i took the first pic (a keychain and that pixel pin!)
i have a few more items coming in the mail soon, even though its getting a little crowded, i keep rearranging it around a lot lol. i plan on going to a convention soon cosplaying pitou, wearing this itabag while carrying one of my pitou plushies around, lmao. i am extremely proud of the time and effort and love (and money lol) i put into this ;u;
- dinokip • • Regular Boarder • lv8#182 years ago • Updated 2 years agoHere's my first itabag! I loved putting it together, but I must say that it really took more time and effort than I expected. My precious baby is worth every single minute and penny I spent on this bag tho (´♡`) I can't wait to add more of my favorite stuff in the future! Itabags are so much fun to create, I'm already planning my next one which will be filled with Yurio :3
- Nekokawaii8 • • Regular Boarder • lv11#192 years agoIts so weird how almost everyone does Yuri on Ice xD
But I too have done a YOI ItaBag xD
My favorite character is Yurio So here is my bag!
I plan to do a Soukoku bag eventually xD
- Majikaru-Rin • • Regular Boarder • lv22#20
- 76 replies