5 replies

• 5 replies
  • freshringoRegular Boarder
    freshringo
    • No
    • 5 months ago
    • Los Angeles, CA USA
    4 months ago
    Hello! I'm new to collecting figures and I recently acquired the Phat Shiro (ITEM #236199). I'm a bit worried about displaying her for a long period of time since she is only standing on one foot. Should I be concerned about the weight of the figure causing her to lean over time? I read that leaning is mostly an issue with older figures or figures made with lower quality PVC, but I want to be careful! >_<;;

Thanks for the help!
  • kyoshinheiRegular Boarder
    kyoshinhei
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • France
    4 months ago
    freshringo (4 months ago) #26267227Hello! I'm new to collecting figures and I recently acquired the Phat Shiro (ITEM #236199). I'm a bit worried about displaying her for a long period of time since she is only standing on one foot. Should I be concerned about the weight of the figure causing her to lean over time? I read that leaning is mostly an issue with older figures or figures made with lower quality PVC, but I want to be careful! >_<;;

Thanks for the help!

I've had this figure on display since the day of its release last year and so far there isn't the slightest sign of leaning.
    I think it's pretty safe to say that this one is not prone to leaning at all.
  • freshringoRegular Boarder
    freshringo
    • No
    • 5 months ago
    • Los Angeles, CA USA
    4 months ago
    kyoshinhei (4 months ago) #26272159
    I've had this figure on display since the day of its release last year and so far there isn't the slightest sign of leaning.
    I think it's pretty safe to say that this one is not prone to leaning at all.

Thanks, that's great! I feel better haha ^^
  • kyoshinheiRegular Boarder
    kyoshinhei
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • France
    4 months ago
    freshringo (4 months ago) #26287063
    Thanks, that's great! I feel better haha ^^

You're welcome ;-)
  • take123Regular Boarder
    take123
    • Yes
    • 2 years ago
    • California
    4 months ago
    If its hot in your room it may cause it to lean faster.
  • 5 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.