18 replies

• 18 replies
  • blueberrywaifuRegular Boarder
    blueberrywaifu
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Baton Rouge, LA
    8 months ago
    Hi guys! What is the cutest figure you own and why do you think so?

I would say ITEM #236143 is the cutest of my collection. Sakura is dressed in glorious ~pinku~, is sporting tons of ruffles, has a big happy smile on her face, and has a cute mascot character by her side too! I think ITEM #331751 and ITEM #236159 are super kawaii runner-ups, too.
  • freezermilkCute Girl EnthusiastRegular Boarder
    freezermilk
    • No
    • 1 year ago
    • Palm Beach FL
    8 months ago
    Oh my gosh, hardest question EVER! hehe. at this very moment it's probably my precious Hibari ITEM #107250 . but then, ITEM #347518 ...
    Cute girl magic, activate! ✨✨
  • AmimiharuRegular Boarder
    Amimiharu
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    8 months ago
    Oww! in my collection I can't decide who is the most cute xD..so for this moment I would put my favorites like ITEM #117969, ITEM #3904 and ITEM #98931
  • MewsieThe magi-cooliest✧Regular Boarder
    Mewsie
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • Midwest, USA
    8 months ago
    If it's cuteness we're going for, my cutest item has to probably be ITEM #496913, even though she's not a figure~ I just love how detailed her outfit is for a plush, and that face is precious~
  • AmimiharuRegular Boarder
    Amimiharu
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    7 months ago
    Mewsie (8 months ago) #28784681If it's cuteness we're going for, my cutest item has to probably be ITEM #496913, even though she's not a figure~ I just love how detailed her outfit is for a plush, and that face is precious~
    aww how cute xDD! I don't know why they dont make it a top speed plushie u.u she's my favorite
  • MewsieThe magi-cooliest✧Regular Boarder
    Mewsie
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • Midwest, USA
    7 months ago
    Amimiharu (7 months ago) #28892403Mewsie (8 months ago) #28784681If it's cuteness we're going for, my cutest item has to probably be ITEM #496913, even though she's not a figure~ I just love how detailed her outfit is for a plush, and that face is precious~
    aww how cute xDD! I don't know why they dont make it a top speed plushie u.u she's my favorite

It really was an odd assortment of characters that they made plushies out of.

https://static.myfigurecollection.net/image/Takasugi1477200429.jpeg
  • mnprncRegular Boarder
    mnprnc
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Louisiana
    7 months ago
    That's so hard...I'm going to have to think on it ('//o//':::
  • AijihiRegular Boarder
    Aijihi
    • No
    • 7 months ago
    7 months ago
    Honestly, I just stared really collecting, so all I have are prize figures right now. Despite that, I think ITEM #443408 wins by a landslide for me, although I'm really hoping that ITEM #549488 will show up in time for Christmas and blow me away, unlike my actual Halloween.
  • icividanesRegular Boarder
    icividanes
    • No
    • 10 months ago
    6 months ago • Updated 6 months ago
    I would probably say either my figma of Mika Jougasaki from idolm@ster or my nendoroid of Lillie from pokemon :D
  • BrianRevyRegular Boarder
    BrianRevy
    • No
    • 6 months ago
    • Toronto, Ontario
    5 months ago • Updated 5 months ago
    Hmm, Currently only collecting Nendoroid Figures, and my overall cutest figure is hands down
    Yoshino - Date A Live ITEM #186207 !
    As for 2nd place, I really can't decide between these 3 Dx
    Rem - Re:Zero ITEM #396926
    Ram - Re:Zero ITEM #485604
    Mei - Overwatch ITEM #549026 (My Very First Nendoroid)
  • jumpluffPegasus KnightRegular Boarder
    jumpluff
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • Australia
    BrianRevy (5 months ago) #30932498Hmm, Currently only collecting Nendoroid Figures, and my overall cutest figure is hands down
    Yoshino - Date A Live ITEM #186207 !
    As for 2nd place, I really can't decide between these 3 Dx
    Rem - Re:Zero ITEM #396926
    Ram - Re:Zero ITEM #485604
    Mei - Overwatch ITEM #549026 (My Very First Nendoroid)

Aw, I love the Mei nendo so much, I wish I had preordered it at the time. That's a great way to start!!!

Your Yoshino figure just about stole my heart, I'm a sucker for cute figures with bunnies or any type of animal companion really. ;o;

As for the topic, lol my collection's not that big so my nendo of Isabelle from Animal Crossing wins easily if we judge only on pure cuteness... ITEM #143937 Her happy version is the sweetest thing.

But the figures that produce the most 'awws' are ITEM #78404 1/8 GSC Madoka and ITEM #156684 1/10 Hobby Japan GSC Ultmiate Madoka... Even my mom thinks they're cute, hah. 1/8 GSC Madoka has a ridiculously jaunty pose and kind, happy face, as well as her outfit, which is covered in bows and ruffles. Madokami is more aloof at first glance, but she has such an earnest expression and pose that she always charms me.
    BrianRevy
    • No
    • 6 months ago
    • Toronto, Ontario
    5 months ago
    jumpluff (5 months ago) #30932502Aw, I love the Mei nendo so much, I wish I had preordered it at the time. That's a great way to start!!!

Welp rip for me. I didn't learn or looked into GSC until I got my Tracer nendoroid during a Black Friday Sale directly from the Blizzard Online shop ... And didn't realize how expensive it was to shop from them. USD -> CAD Conversion. then + Shipping, and on top of that, I get charged extra import fees T-T Ever since then, I been doing what I could to learn more about Nendoroids, Bootlegs & Legits, Where to buy them. Luckily the only Distributor of GSC in Canada is actually local for me in Toronto (: so I could either just Pre-Order the Overwatch nendoroids from GSC or just buy em in store over here :D saving on nearly $40-50 xD huge win for me cause I can basically buy another Nendoroid with that much money :D
  • jumpluffPegasus KnightRegular Boarder
    jumpluff
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • Australia
    BrianRevy (5 months ago) #30932513Welp rip for me. I didn't learn or looked into GSC until I got my Tracer nendoroid during a Black Friday Sale directly from the Blizzard Online shop ... And didn't realize how expensive it was to shop from them. USD -> CAD Conversion. then + Shipping, and on top of that, I get charged extra import fees T-T Ever since then, I been doing what I could to learn more about Nendoroids, Bootlegs & Legits, Where to buy them. Luckily the only Distributor of GSC in Canada is actually local for me in Toronto (: so I could either just Pre-Order the Overwatch nendoroids from GSC or just buy em in store over here :D saving on nearly $40-50 xD huge win for me cause I can basically buy another Nendoroid with that much money :D

Kudos on getting savvier and learning so much! That's a painful story to be sure though >.< I live in Australia so I feel you on the fees...

There was an ask mfc blog article a while back about purchase regrets, and what I overwhelmingly saw is a lot of people bought figures they liked when starting out, but because they didn't know a lot about the hobby, they paid too much or missed an opportunity. Including me, I still remember paying way too much on my first figures... and the joy and pride in my heart as I opened the boxes, even though I cringe seeing market rates for them. I guess many of us are here because we get serious and want to get bang for buck :D

And I'm sorry to hear about that, shipping is really the hidden killer in this hobby ;; I only preorder if I can get free or flat shipping or I CANNOT pass on the figure, otherwise it's so much more efficient to hunt after.

And I notice this especially with nendos tbh rather than large figs since international shipping starts at a high cost and so much money sinks into it, and it's hard to get the most out of it with combined shipping unless you preorder a lot. So your patience will definitely pay off if you don't cave in to the preorder :D I don't know if your local distributor raises prices but ours do.
    BrianRevy
    • No
    • 6 months ago
    • Toronto, Ontario
    5 months ago
    jumpluff (5 months ago) #30932515Kudos on getting savvier and learning so much! That's a painful story to be sure though >.< I live in Australia so I feel you on the fees...
    There was an ask mfc blog article a while back about purchase regrets, and what I overwhelmingly saw is a lot of people bought figures they liked when starting out, but because they didn't know a lot about the hobby, they paid too much or missed an opportunity. Including me, I still remember paying way too much on my first figures... and the joy and pride in my heart as I opened the boxes, even though I cringe seeing market rates for them. I guess many of us are here because we get serious and want to get bang for buck :D
    And I'm sorry to hear about that, shipping is really the hidden killer in this hobby ;; I only preorder if I can get free or flat shipping or I CANNOT pass on the figure, otherwise it's so much more efficient to hunt after.
    And I notice this especially with nendos tbh rather than large figs since international shipping starts at a high cost and so much money sinks into it, and it's hard to get the most out of it with combined shipping unless you preorder a lot. So your patience will definitely pay off if you don't cave in to the preorder :D I don't know if your local distributor raises prices but ours do.

Well... I only shop at the local distributor for Nendoroids, and I've noticed the prices are actually quite fair. It's basically just USD Converted into CAD and no shipping charges were included, since I decide to just do Local pick up and save myself the $14CAD shipping. Although, anything purchased within Canada has a 13% Tax added onto it, but still worth it in the end (: But I only plan to shop here for Nendoroids that DON'T have bonus exclusive(s) if they do, GSC's Online Shop is where I'll be :D
  • BVibesRegular Boarder
    BVibes
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    4 months ago
    The cutest figure in my collection has to be ITEM #522639. Yuzuki Yukari is my favorite Vocaloid in design and voice, and in this figure her smile makes my heart all warm. Her eyes have this beautiful shine to them, and thankfully Pulchra did well on the sculpt for this one. Everytime I look at her I feel happiness, like she's welcoming me home. ( ´ ▽ ` )
  • tomocchiSupernekoRegular Boarder
    tomocchi
    • No
    • 1 year ago
    • Austria
    4 months ago • Updated 4 months ago
    If I have to choose only one than it HAS to be this Magical Mirai Miku Nendoroid. ITEM #581731
    It's just so freaking adorable and precious!!

I have more I find super cute though.
    Like Kogitsune ITEM #501860, Kotori ITEM #236159 and this Lorna ITEM #106670
  • chobittsuRegular Boarder
    chobittsu
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Netherlands
    4 months ago
    Well, for me it would be ITEM #3099.
    Or ITEM #77521.
    The cuteness goes through the roof for both, so it's hard to place one above the other.
  • fosingRegular Boarder
    fosing
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Australia
    4 months ago
    i choose...
    L ITEM #746
    stocking ITEM #58025
    snow strawberry miku ITEM #107714
    harvest moon miku ITEM #323689

and baby groot
    https://www.collectorverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/23415349_10155010156372344_7256003705875175700_o.jpg
    Why gamble with money, if you can gamble with LIFE.
  • 18 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.