36 replies

• 36 replies
  • kumasanmkProducer
    kumasanmk
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • France
    8 years ago
    What do you need? What do you want the API to do / return?
    Please, post your suggestions here =]
  • ClimbatizeMFC Android app makerVery Important Boarder
    Climbatize
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • France
    8 years ago
    You already know my needs ^^ but I think that list of figures in sales could be great :)
  • kumasanmkProducer
    kumasanmk
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • France
    8 years ago
    New mode: mode=search
    Params: keywords=<keywords>

Return figures matching <keywords> (max 20).
    Climbatize
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • France
    8 years ago
    kumasanmkNew mode: mode=search
    Params: keywords=<keywords>

Return figures matching <keywords> (max 20).
    oh my god, I wasn't expecting it. Thank you very much.
  • magiv9Regular Boarder
    magiv9
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Australia
    8 years ago • Updated 8 years ago
    lol, the android browser runs your website perfectly except for the comments xD

Scrolling left and right is too much of a hassle to read through but zooming out causes the words to be too small. Something similar to the comment section on the android market with a smaller width box would be perfect.

When writing comments, I can't seem to adjust/move the cursor at all so you would have to write the whole thing again if you screw up.
    Example of the sentence above:
    If I made a spelling error for "cursor", I won't be able to move the cursor back to fix that word at all because the cursor will keep moving to other locations instead. No matter how much I zoom in, it just won't get to that spot.

You guys probably already did this but I haven't tried out the app yet :'(

Another suggestion would be, make a widget for our account!
    It'll be so awesome seeing our ordered figures on the homescreen which changes every month.
    E.g. Sept order consists of sept preorders with budget manager etc and when october arrives, it'll show all your ordered figures from October.
    I reckon it'll be awesome if we know what to expect and how much we'll be spending for that month. Preorder usually opens up ages away and people may get unexpected shipping notices + it'll look sweet on the homescreen :D
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/magiv9/sign.png
    Climbatize
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • France
    8 years ago
    magiv9lol, the android browser runs your website perfectly except for the comments xD

Scrolling left and right is too much of a hassle to read through but zooming out causes the words to be too small. Something similar to the comment section on the android market with a smaller width box would be perfect.

When writing comments, I can't seem to adjust/move the cursor at all so you would have to write the whole thing again if you screw up.
    Example of the sentence above:
    If I made a spelling error for "cursor", I won't be able to move the cursor back to fix that word at all because the cursor will keep moving to other locations instead. No matter how much I zoom in, it just won't get to that spot.

You guys probably already did this but I haven't tried out the app yet :'(

Another suggestion would be, make a widget for our account!
    It'll be so awesome seeing our ordered figures on the homescreen which changes every month.
    E.g. Sept order consists of sept preorders with budget manager etc and when october arrives, it'll show all your ordered figures from October.
    I reckon it'll be awesome if we know what to expect and how much we'll be spending for that month. Preorder usually opens up ages away and people may get unexpected shipping notices + it'll look sweet on the homescreen :D
    Your suggestions are interesting, but I think you post in wrong section. You should post in the Android post next time if you talk about android ;)
  • LuzaiRegular Boarder
    Luzai
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Melbourne, Australia
    8 years ago
    Wow, thanks for doing this! So much yummy data to play with.

I'd like to request a search mode that returns figures coming out in a certain month.
  • magiv9Regular Boarder
    magiv9
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Australia
    8 years ago
    ClimbatizeYour suggestions are interesting, but I think you post in wrong section. You should post in the Android post next time if you talk about android ;)
    Damn, I thought this was where we put the suggestions for it xD
    Will read other thread from now on.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/magiv9/sign.png
  • KyokoHunterRegular Boarder
    KyokoHunter
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • United Kingdom
    7 years ago
    As well as XML format, an option for JSON output from the API would be great :)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/nei7io/Kyoko-Trigger-Heart-Fan-Ban.png
    Climbatize
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • France
    7 years ago
    KyokoHunterAs well as XML format, an option for JSON output from the API would be great :) are you planning to make an ios app? :-)
  • KyokoHunterRegular Boarder
    KyokoHunter
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • United Kingdom
    7 years ago • Updated 7 years ago
    I'm working on a simple iOS web app since I don't know much about creating full iPhone apps. I hope to have it working before too long, just need to work on parsing the XML in JavaScript at the moment!

EDIT: I've now found a handy jQuery plugin to convert the XML into a Javascript object. Making good progress with the web app, can't wait to release it!

EDIT 2: I've hit the 'Same Origin' problem - my web app can't get the XML as it's located on www.kyokohunter..., a different domain to MyFigureCollection. Once it's completed (I still have a few tweaks to do), would MFC be willing to host it?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/nei7io/Kyoko-Trigger-Heart-Fan-Ban.png
  • neyVery Important Boarder
    ney
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    7 years ago
    Hi kumasanmk,

Can you add re-release date field to <item> please ? :)
  • LuzaiRegular Boarder
    Luzai
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Melbourne, Australia
    6 years ago
    Hi,

Would it be possible to provide an API for pictures? As related to item IDs and usernames?

Thanks!
  • kumasanmkProducer
    kumasanmk
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • France
    6 years ago
    LuzaiHi,

Would it be possible to provide an API for pictures? As related to item IDs and usernames?

Thanks!
    Yes, please check the FAQ topic.
  • LuzaiRegular Boarder
    Luzai
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Melbourne, Australia
    6 years ago
    Thanks!
  • LuzaiRegular Boarder
    Luzai
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Melbourne, Australia
    6 years ago
    Is there a way to get an avatar picture for a particular user? In the 128px size perhaps? Thanks!
  • kumasanmkProducer
    kumasanmk
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • France
    6 years ago
    Just a question first: what are you doing?
  • LuzaiRegular Boarder
    Luzai
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Melbourne, Australia
    6 years ago
    Ah sorry, I should have mentioned it earlier.

I'm working on a simple native iOS app to view a user's collection and pictures, some basic search, I'd like to keep it mostly to what's available in the stock API, RSS feeds, and URL tips you've provided. Instead of screen scraping (like I'm doing for PotD currently, ehehe), I figured it would probably be easier and safer to ask you for the APIs for a few of the holes I have? I'm still putting together the UI so don't have much to show yet but if you'd like I can send you some of the mockups I did?
  • kumasanmkProducer
    kumasanmk
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • France
    6 years ago • Updated 6 years ago
    Do you need other user data while I'm on it?
    Climbatize
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • France
    6 years ago
    LuzaiAh sorry, I should have mentioned it earlier.

I'm working on a simple native iOS app to view a user's collection and pictures, some basic search, I'd like to keep it mostly to what's available in the stock API, RSS feeds, and URL tips you've provided. Instead of screen scraping (like I'm doing for PotD currently, ehehe), I figured it would probably be easier and safer to ask you for the APIs for a few of the holes I have? I'm still putting together the UI so don't have much to show yet but if you'd like I can send you some of the mockups I did?

Hi! I'm working on the Android version and I'm a mobile dev. If you want me to collaborate with you on iOS version it's ok for me! I take a little bit more time to release my v2 due to a new job, but now I can become active again :) Jus PM me ;)
  • 36 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.