• BrianRevyRegular Boarder
    BrianRevy
    • No
    • 5 months ago
    • Toronto, Ontario
    3 months ago
    How are you guys liking Season 2 of the anime? (:
    Have you started watching it?

Currently I'm a bit iffy about if 24 episodes will be able to cover the Manga well enough :P feels like things are going quite slow atm and I pray that nothing will be rushed for the anime, honestly I really enjoy the 10 commandments arc too so yeah !
  • LilieRegular Boarder
    Lilie
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Belgium
    3 months ago
    I'm really liking season 2 aswell!! But it's going slower pace than season 1? I haven't read the manga so i'm not sure if the pace is slower or the same as in season 1 adapation of the manga chapters.
  • BrianRevyRegular Boarder
    BrianRevy
    • No
    • 5 months ago
    • Toronto, Ontario
    3 months ago
    Lilie (3 months ago) #31504581I'm really liking season 2 aswell!! But it's going slower pace than season 1? I haven't read the manga so i'm not sure if the pace is slower or the same as in season 1 adapation of the manga chapters.
    In my opinion, I feel like it's going slow, I'm up to date with the manga, and I feel like if it's going to be a 24 Episode for Season 2, there are going to be other stuff that will be rushed and I hope it's not the reeeeeally good parts :c 9/24 Episodes so far and I feel like it should be a 30+ Episode to cover it all, so yeah, -prays to not be let down- xD
  • 3 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.