Nendo LoversNendo-Predictions?

66 replies

• 66 replies
  • ILoveWammyRegular Boarder
    ILoveWammy
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    7 years ago • Updated 7 years ago
    I don't think there's a forum like this yet, soooo....
    What nendoroid do you think they'll make soon?
    I think they'll Shiina Mayuri from Steins;Gate and Yuri from Angel Beats!.
    Also a slight possibility they could make a Nodoka from K-On! nendoroid.
    Probably eventually a Black Gold Saw and a Strength from Black Rock Shooter.

(Edit) I don't think I spelt "Predictions" right D:
  • NashRegular Boarder
    Nash
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    7 years ago
    I expect all QB nendos would come with very limited 2P Colour ver.
  • MuntoeLover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡Moderator
    Muntoe
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • United States of America
    7 years ago
    If you go through and edit your top post you can change the title to 'Predictions' xD

Is it wrong that I know there will eventually be more Sabers and Mikus? D: Hmm, maybe they'll buy up that Rei nendoroid that was made as a GK and reproduce her~
  • KatnekochanRegular Boarder
    Katnekochan
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    7 years ago
    I'm thinking wishing for an Araragi Koyomi full-size nendo. > U>
  • MatteasRegular Boarder
    Matteas
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Prague, Czech Republic
    7 years ago
    I guess Hyakka Ryouran girls might make it into Nendoroids.

Btw. I think Nodoka Nendoroid has already been announced.
  • jiejieon iceModerator
    jiejie
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Germany
    7 years ago
    Matteas

You're sure you're not thinking of the figma? Or the Ui nendoroid? Haven't heard of Nodoka yet.
  • ILoveWammyRegular Boarder
    ILoveWammy
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    7 years ago
    MuntoeIf you go through and edit your top post you can change the title to 'Predictions' xD

Is it wrong that I know there will eventually be more Sabers and Mikus? D: Hmm, maybe they'll buy up that Rei nendoroid that was made as a GK and reproduce her~

I tried editing it and there was no place to edit the title. D:
  • moe2kyunRegular Boarder
    moe2kyun
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Indonesia
    7 years ago
    Himeji Mizuki and Shimada Minami? There's a chance they'll only make Hideyoshi, but at least there's a chance they made the two main heroines too.

Then....Maria. I just can't see how they make Nagi, Hayate and Hinagiku but not Maria.
    Muntoe
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    ILoveWammyI tried editing it and there was no place to edit the title. D:Weird, really? Oh well~ xD
  • MatteasRegular Boarder
    Matteas
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Prague, Czech Republic
    7 years ago
    jiejieMatteas

You're sure you're not thinking of the figma? Or the Ui nendoroid? Haven't heard of Nodoka yet.

Really? Well, then I either have mixed the information about Ui Nendo and Nodoka figma and thought that they are making Nodoka Nendo as well, or have seen Nodoka Nendo in my dreams and have blended it with reality XD
  • NashRegular Boarder
    Nash
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    7 years ago
    MuntoeIs it wrong that I know there will eventually be more Sabers and Mikus? D:
    Unfortunately.

If only they'd produce a normal looking Arcueid. All these Neko Arc business isn't doing it for me.
  • Singer_YunaAll along the Watchtower ♪Moderator
    Singer_Yuna
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • ♥ Abyss of farplane, Spain
    7 years ago
    NashI expect all QB nendos would come with very limited 2P Colour ver.
    LOL I will add one prediction for that: I expect all the Queen's blade characters and each one with its 2P xDDD

Also, I agree on the nendo Saw and the Miku's army xD

Oh, my strongest wish is only more videogame related nendoroids, from the biggest franchises, like FF or Persona. If there is already a nendo-plus Aigis plushie...there can be hope for a normal nendoroid Aigis...or a KOS-MOS nendo like her figma! Pleaaaaseee!!
  • Mia-chanねんどろいどが大好き!Moderator
    Mia-chan
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Australia
    7 years ago
    Singer_YunaOh, my strongest wish is only more videogame related nendoroids, from the biggest franchises, like FF or Persona. If there is already a nendo-plus Aigis plushie...there can be hope for a normal nendoroid Aigis...or a KOS-MOS nendo like her figma! Pleaaaaseee!!
    I second that!!
    Please consider the following if you have a cash deposit with Shopping Mall Japan (applicable as at 10 Feb 2017):

- Get the deposit refunded within 90 days otherwise you will be forced to pay PayPal fees to have it returned to you.
    This is not mentioned on their website but will happen and you won't get your full deposit back.

- Ask for your deposit back as soon as you foresee you won't be making more purchases.
    They will close inactive accounts without notification and keep any deposits without attempting to return it first.
  • KatnekochanRegular Boarder
    Katnekochan
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    Singer_YunaOh, my strongest wish is only more videogame related nendoroids, from the biggest franchises, like FF or Persona. If there is already a nendo-plus Aigis plushie...there can be hope for a normal nendoroid Aigis...or a KOS-MOS nendo like her figma! Pleaaaaseee!!

FF and Persona?? * u* That would be amazing.

Thirded. XDD
  • NashRegular Boarder
    Nash
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    7 years ago
    There haven't been that many game-based nendos, eh?

Even characters like Arawn/Riannon and Date/Yukimura get nendorised only after their games get serialised as animation?
    Muntoe
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    7 years ago
    I would KILL for more nendoroids from video games...homg Link xDDD Or even RO nendoroids or MMOs, something along the video game line, ANYTHING!

@Nash: Yeah, I'm wishing for an Arcueid as well...
  • Ilviasadorable little dollRegular Boarder
    Ilvias
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Italy
    I will quote you all for the Arcueid question! More nendo-games related will be really appreciated. The Ark Bishop nendoroid is a great step! Maybe an Aegis/Aigis nendoroid will come out soon, as Singer Yuna said, but I would like to hope so for others many characters... But That's not the correct tread to talk about wishes.
    We will see soon al so a Lily vocaloid nendoroid? I really don't like her outfit...
    I still hope for a Shikieiki (touhou) nendoroid... It will be awesome XD
    It looks like GoodSmile will remake some of the first nendoroids with the new Full-action design: we should check the first ones one? It looks like they haven't enough fantasy anymore...
    May PVC and love be always with you! (alpacas will make you happy too... Believe me!)
  • 10TonHamsterRegular Boarder
    10TonHamster
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • United Kingdom
    7 years ago
    Isn't this the same thread as "Nendorize it" ?
    http://myfigurecollection.net/image/10TonHamster1272657678.gif Go on, get a nendo or two, what's the worst that could happen ??
  • Mia-chanねんどろいどが大好き!Moderator
    Mia-chan
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Australia
    7 years ago
    10TonHamsterIsn't this the same thread as "Nendorize it" ?
    Predictions are slightly different. "Nendorize it" is more of a wishlist (no matter how far-fetched) whereas this thread is for characters that have a high probability of actually being produced.

Granted, the last couple of posts lean more towards the wishlist side of things because Yuna said she wanted more video game characters nendorized. xD
    Please consider the following if you have a cash deposit with Shopping Mall Japan (applicable as at 10 Feb 2017):

- Get the deposit refunded within 90 days otherwise you will be forced to pay PayPal fees to have it returned to you.
    This is not mentioned on their website but will happen and you won't get your full deposit back.

- Ask for your deposit back as soon as you foresee you won't be making more purchases.
    They will close inactive accounts without notification and keep any deposits without attempting to return it first.
  • NashRegular Boarder
    Nash
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    7 years ago
    As expected, Cattleya is getting a 2P colour ver... How I wish I knew how to get these 2P ver...
  • 66 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.