HomeForumsThread #15534

The Question and answer clubAny information on bath posters?

3 replies

• 3 replies
  • SuriaRegular Boarder
    Suria
    • No
    • 1 year ago
    4 months ago
    Sorry if this is a little out of the normal vein of discussion, but I'm having trouble finding meaningful information on the subject. I was wondering if anyone here knew anything about bath posters, specifically what their material is like and how to care/use one.

I received one recently as part of a book bundle, but it seems so much like normal paper that I'm not entirely sure it's not. I have zero experience with this stuff so any insight would be greatly appreciated.
  • atunafishRegular Boarder
    atunafish
    • No
    • 1 year ago
    • Singapore
    4 months ago
    I have a collection of bath posters from a series I like, given out as a bonus in the G Fantasy magazine. They look like paper but the surface is treated and are water-resistant. Cannot say if it's 100% water-proof because I didn't dunk it in water. But when I put them in the shower for fun, it was okay - it didn't absorb the water or tear.

If it's the kind you can stick on the wall, make sure the wall surface is clean an dry. It is best if you pat it dry after use so it lasts longer. The description on mine has a disclaimer that the ink might smudge after heavy use because of the material.
  • SuriaRegular Boarder
    Suria
    • No
    • 1 year ago
    4 months ago • Updated 4 months ago
    Thanks so much for the information. I was a bit uncertain because it folded and crinkled like any old poster and had no extra information cards or text. I just assumed they would be a little more rigid/thicker or significantly slicker than normal. I'll have to take a closer look and try getting some water on the corners later.

Thanks again for your help!
  • 3 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.