OtomeRoadieOtomeRoadie1 month agoMFC

3 replies

• 3 replies
  • OtomeRoadieRegular Boarder
    OtomeRoadie
    • No
    • 1 year ago
    1 month ago
    I was wondering if any one else is experiencing delays with AmiAmi? My package has been stuck in Origin Post Is Preparing Shipment for four days now. It usually doesn't take this long. I went to the Japan Post website for updates, but nothing about mail getting delayed to the US.

I understand they have sadly had awful weather there recently, just curious if delays has happened to anyone else.
  • noctisityRegular Boarder
    noctisity
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • USA
    1 month ago
    OtomeRoadie (1 month ago) #37499512I was wondering if any one else is experiencing delays with AmiAmi? My package has been stuck in Origin Post Is Preparing Shipment for four days now. It usually doesn't take this long. I went to the Japan Post website for updates, but nothing about mail getting delayed to the US.
    I understand they have sadly had awful weather there recently, just curious if delays has happened to anyone else.

Did you have your package shipped via SAL by any chance? I've noticed it's been slower than usual these past few months even when the weather wasn't bad.

(By the way, AmiAmi has a shop thread here thread/14996 in case you want to see if other people have had similar problems lately.)
  • TeTeRegular Boarder
    TeTe
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    1 month ago
    noctisity (1 month ago) #37548077Did you have your package shipped via SAL by any chance? I've noticed it's been slower than usual these past few months even when the weather wasn't bad.
    (By the way, AmiAmi has a shop thread here thread/14996 in case you want to see if other people have had similar problems lately.)

Same :(
  • 3 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.