HomeForumsThread #16126

Nopan NirvanaWhat's the most important aspect of a nopan figure?

What's the most important aspect of a nopan figure?

• 0%Character (waifu, character from a favorite series, etc)
  • 0%Attractiveness of the figure (face, expression, hair, body proportions, skin tone, etc)
  • 0%Artist or sculptor
  • 0%Their outfit (colors, skirt, style, etc)
  • 0%Castoff
  • 29%Their pose (standing, leaning, kneeling, dynamic, etc)
  • 29%Detailed genitalia (sculpted vagina, anus, etc)
  • 0%Scale (1/6, 1/7, etc)
  • 14%Manufacturer
  • 0%Price
  • 0%Rarity (limited edition, etc)
  • 14%All of the above
  • 0%None of the above
  • 14%Multiple things (explained in reply to thread)
  • 0%Something else (explained in reply to thread)
  • 7 votesVotes are public

3 replies

• 3 replies
  • vgadictRegular Boarder
    vgadict
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Midwest, U.S.A.
    12 days ago • Updated 12 days ago
    Hello Nopan Fans!

Besides the obvious fact that the figure isn't wearing panties, or can be displayed with them removed, what aspects do you think are the most important for a nopan figure? Consider the nopan figures you own or wish to own. Is there a common feature that you find most appealing for them, or are there multiple things that you consider to be important?

Feel free to add comments to explain your vote and to discuss them further.

P.S. If there are other items that I may have missed, I'll consider adding more entries to the poll.
  • vgadictRegular Boarder
    vgadict
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Midwest, U.S.A.
    12 days ago • Updated 12 days ago
    For me, there are three primary factors: Attractiveness, Outfit and Pose. First, I prefer that the figure's face and general proportions are appealing to me. For the outfit, I prefer that the girl is wearing something that covers her torso (short dress, skirt with top, armor, apron, towel, etc), and that her pose (leaning forward, kneeling, squatting, dynamic pose, etc.) reveals her exposed crotch from a certain viewing angle.

Price and scale are also concerns. I'm only willing to pay up to a certain amount for a figure, no matter how amazing it may look. Meanwhile, sizes larger than about 1/5 may be hard for me to display, so I avoid them.

Detailed genitalia and castoff are definitely bonus factors. If I'm on the fence about buying a particular figure or trying to decide between multiple figures, having accurate anatomy or supporting castoff will likely be a deciding factor.

The specific character, artist/sculptor, the manufacturer or the rarity of the figure generally aren't a big concern for me.
  • talentlesstrollRegular Boarder
    talentlesstroll
    • No
    • 1 year ago
    • Tampa, FL
    6 days ago
    I don't really watch a lot of anime or play too many games, so I tend to buy mostly original characters. Because of this, manufacturer and artist are the most important to me. Stuff made my Native or Skytube usually take top priority, followed by artist. Tony Taka, Satoshi Urushihara, and Misaki Kurehito are probably the three big NSFW artists for me. Fortunately all three seem to do quite bit of fully castoff-able figures.

Speaking of, Castoff-ability is also pretty important, as I can't display figures in the buff due to living situations. That doesn't stop me from owning some figures, I just have to keep them in the box.
  • 3 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.