HomeForumsThread #16407

Vocaloid Fan Group[HELP] Recommend me some Hatsune Miku Figures!

6 replies

• 6 replies
  • xMeraRegular Boarder
    xMera
    • No
    • 1 year ago
    • Austria
    6 days ago
    Hello!
    I never really cared for her... no to be honest I really disliked her. But after playing to much project diva, a lingering love grew to her day by day...never thought that would happend.
    I would like to give her some love in my collecting, but I'm really lost with the amount of Figures she has.

I'm asking for Miku Figure recommendations. Tell me whats you Favorites from her!

Some points which style of figure i would love to get:

-currently not really into Snow/sakura/racing/magical mirai variations

-V2 / project diva modules design prefered

-mature/cool looking face and Pose (not to "cute")

-not to rare stuff, some Figures I can find for the release price or little more

Thank's for your help. <3
    (I hope my love to her will not escalate and I start collecting all 900+ Figures from her, I'm to susceptible for addiction XD)
  • Lucky_CharmsRegular Boarder
    Lucky_Charms
    • No
    • 2 months ago
    6 days ago • Updated 5 days ago
    xMera (6 days ago) #58981161Hello!
    I never really cared for her... no to be honest I really disliked her. But after playing to much project diva, a lingering love grew to her day by day...never thought that would happend.
    I would like to give her some love in my collecting, but I'm really lost with the amount of Figures she has.
    I'm asking for Miku Figure recommendations. Tell me whats you Favorites from her!
    -not to rare stuff, some Figures I can find for the release price or little more
    (I hope my love to her will not escalate and I start collecting all 900+ Figures from her, I'm to susceptible for addiction XD)

I really like Sega's Mikus:

Dark Angel Miku [Item #740325]
    Infinity Miku [Item #289034]
    Innocent Miku [Item #401018]
    And the upcoming Ghost Miku Item [#810710]

If you wanted a more expensive figure, I think her Tell Your World figure is really nice [Item #236245]

(Also, I'm totally jelly of your Danganronpa collection.)

Edit: I forgot about Mikuzukin [Item #198011] she's really nice in person and probably the nicest figure I own at the moment. Idk why my item links aren't working...
  • spinners_groveRegular Boarder
    spinners_grove
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • MA, United States
    6 days ago
    Maybe this is too much in the "cute" category, but I have an easy favorite Miku. You know how they say when you first start collecting you should never buy a character you don't know just because you like the design? Well, I did that with ITEM #144312 in early 2015, and not only did that get me into Vocaloid stuff, but she's also still in my top five favorite figures. You can still find her for a very reasonable price, and I really don't have a single complaint about her. I suppose the only downside is that she takes up a lot of space.
  • MarinaToastRegular Boarder
    MarinaToast
    • No
    • 22 days ago
    • Oklahoma
    5 days ago • Updated 5 days ago
    xMera (6 days ago) #58981161Hello!

Hello!

(BTW love the Junko profile picture and wonderful Danganronpa collection. One of my favorite fandoms!)

I collect Miku figures, and I recommend these:
    (most of these are prize figures TwT)

www.amazon.com/...

Taito has astonishing quality and this Sakura Miku definitely has it. I don't own her, but a close friend has her and she let me handle her and let me tell you, she's gorgeous and her base is also as well.

www.amazon.com/...

I own this one! I love her a lot because its my first figure. Miku here has been around for about 12 years and this one is awesome for her 10th. Definitely worth the buck.

www.amazon.com/...

Sadly I'm too broke with this one, but above mentioned friend has her. She's so wonderful and has sooooooooooooo much detail. I can't even put words to describe.

www.amazon.com/...

I recently purchased this one and I love her design. It's the outfit she wears in the Popipo Project DIVA PV and I couldn't pass it up.

I hope this helps you a lot with your Miku addiction as well as mine :>
  • xMeraRegular Boarder
    xMera
    • No
    • 1 year ago
    • Austria
    5 days ago
    MarinaToast (5 days ago) #59136101
    www.amazon.com/...

This one is really cute in a good way qwq but I read Taito can be amazing quality...but also terrible sometimes...prob. giving a try if i see her for a good price ;w;

www.amazon.com/...
    Sadly I'm too broke with this one, but above mentioned friend has her. She's so wonderful and has sooooooooooooo much detail. I can't even put words to describe.

This one has a really beautifull face, hope I can find her someday preowned for a normal price q-q

www.amazon.com/...
    www.amazon.com/...

I love the Jersey one, totally overlooked it while browsing the SPM line, should be easy to get on amiami/mandarake...at least i hope it.

spinners_grove (6 days ago) #59039423ITEM #144312
    I've seen her on amiami and i really like her! especially her dress and face and the base, I think i will buy her in a heartbeat if i see her for a good price (was 4k on amiami but hella damaged, was really disappointed ewe)

Lucky_Charms (6 days ago) #59027471
    Dark Angel Miku [Item #740325]
    Infinity Miku [Item #289034]
    Innocent Miku [Item #401018]
    And the upcoming Ghost Miku Item [#810710]

Dark Angle/Infinity and Ghost are instand purchases. I love the SPM series... I pray they make the Siren module sometimes, since its my fav... prob. going to save for the dollfie dream and get the siren costume .___.

Lucky_Charms (6 days ago) #59027471
    [Item #236245]

I TOTALLY OVERLOOKED THIS ONE. I always thought she is beautiful. going to get her 100%.

Lucky_Charms (6 days ago) #59027471Mikuzukin [Item #198011]

I love this typical project diva module face, hope i can pick her up someday uwu

Thank u all so far! I think I'm constant broke until next year to get all Figures I like...Yeah but It Sometimes really feels better to buy a figure for 100$ than 5 overpriced acrylic straps or something like that lolo
  • GerardHaZRegular Boarder
    GerardHaZ
    • No
    • 5 months ago
    5 days ago
    My most favorite is ITEM #548722. She's just so beautiful! I don't own her yet, but I'm just waiting to find her in a good price to pick her up! Another of my favorites is ITEM #604385. There is also ITEM #675896, which is up for preorder, but I don't like her face at all. And if you're looking for something cheaper, some of the taito figures, like ITEM #795826 may be a good pick.
  • 6 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.