2 replies

• 2 replies
  • ADKLcoRegular Boarder
    ADKLco
    • No
    • 7 days ago
    7 days ago • Updated 7 days ago
    Hi!

I got the yukata version of Rem (ITEM #676190) but when I received it, one of the decals was slightly ripped (it's the big blue flower near the centre of the frame imgur.com/Dw0tu...).

I couldn't find any contact information for Kadokawa so I sent Resolve a message through their site. This was 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything (maybe they don't respond to english). Any ideas on how I could fix/get a replacement would be much appreciated :)

Thanks!
  • kyoshinheiRegular Boarder
    kyoshinhei
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • France
    7 days ago
    Not many Japanese companies offer overseas support for their products (in which case no response isn't unexpected). I don't know about Revolve specifically but my rule of thumb is that if they don't have a contact page in English then they probably don't offer support.

You could try and send them a message in Japanese and see if it's any different though. You can ask for help here or here if necessary.

If that also fails then you could try contacting the shop/proxy that sent you the item and ask them to make the claim to the manufacturer on your behalf. Note that you will likely be asked to pay for sending the defect back and/or having the replacement shipped to you.
  • 2 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.