3 replies

• 3 replies
  • KaibutsuRegular Boarder
    Kaibutsu
    • No
    • 10 months ago
    • USA - PA
    12 days ago
    This thread is for the discussion of specifically Semes and Ukes. Post your favorites and why~ Have fun~ Keep controversial topics in mind when discussing, please~
    If you want, include pictures (as long as they are not explicit)
    http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31100000/katekyo-yaoi-31157975-500-305.jpg
    Kurose Riku ♡。゚.(*♡´◡` 人´◡` ♡*)゚♡ °・ Shirotani Tadaomi
    ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:* ・Yaoi Fan・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
  • SkaylerOtakuCatRegular Boarder
    SkaylerOtakuCat
    • No
    • 10 months ago
    • Croatia
    12 days ago
    Ahh, I see you like Kurose and Shirotani ship too! I have read the manga and it was great! Barely waiting for the anime adaptation!
    But, they are not my favourite....
    My favourite are Ash Lynx and Eiji Okumura from Banana Fish (My favourite anime). They aren't like officialy a cuple. They didn't do enything like Kurose and Shirotani XD (although I wouldn't mind it). Their love is really heart warming, mostly because they are comming from 2 different wolds. Eiji comming from Japan, living his life piecefully and normal. And Ash, leader of one of the biggest gangs in New York and working for mafia in the same time. Ash is a ruthless killer and also a prostitute, sold by mafia boss Dino. None of that was something Ash wanted, but he had to do after beeing left by his parents and when his older brother went to army. But the story starts when alot of people was killed by a drug that makes you commit suicide after you kill your target which can be even a part of your family (if that is asked.) One of those people was Ash's brother and his bestfriend which was ordered to kill Eiji, the only thing ash loved. He had to chose which one will get killed, Eiji or his besfriend. To protect Eiji, he had to kill his best friend by his own hands. After brutal mental and phisycal pain, Ash started a war agenst mafia which has taken everything he had, people he loved, freedom and his dignity.
    Banana Fish is really great thriller/crime/action anime in which is most present DRAMA. I cried my ass out! But after all that blood and tears in realistic story about drug ubuse, bloody games in politics, mafia, street gangs, child abuse, money lundry and other. There is a side story. A heart warming story of Ash and Eiji becoming friends and caring about each other under cost of their lives. Two different worlds becoming one, and expiriencing other one's pain and suffering.
    Banana fish is my favourite anime I ever watched and it has been announced as one of the most underrated anime of 2000 - 2020. I would higly suggest ENYONE to watch it (except people under 14, it has some litle explicit stuff and a heavy, realistic story which is criticising today's world system.

And now, here they are! Ash and Eiji! My two beaufifull angels!
    [url=]www.zerochan.ne...[/url]
  • KaibutsuRegular Boarder
    Kaibutsu
    • No
    • 10 months ago
    • USA - PA
    11 days ago
    SkaylerOtakuCat (12 days ago) #66637838Ahh, I see you like Kurose and Shirotani ship too! I have read the manga and it was great! Barely waiting for the anime adaptation!
    But, they are not my favourite....
    My favourite are Ash Lynx and Eiji Okumura from Banana Fish (My favourite anime). They aren't like officialy a cuple. They didn't do enything like Kurose and Shirotani XD (although I wouldn't mind it). Their love is really heart warming, mostly because they are comming from 2 different wolds. Eiji comming from Japan, living his life piecefully and normal. And Ash, leader of one of the biggest gangs in New York and working for mafia in the same time. Ash is a ruthless killer and also a prostitute, sold by mafia boss Dino. None of that was something Ash wanted, but he had to do after beeing left by his parents and when his older brother went to army. But the story starts when alot of people was killed by a drug that makes you commit suicide after you kill your target which can be even a part of your family (if that is asked.) One of those people was Ash's brother and his bestfriend which was ordered to kill Eiji, the only thing ash loved. He had to chose which one will get killed, Eiji or his besfriend. To protect Eiji, he had to kill his best friend by his own hands. After brutal mental and phisycal pain, Ash started a war agenst mafia which has taken everything he had, people he loved, freedom and his dignity.
    Banana Fish is really great thriller/crime/action anime in which is most present DRAMA. I cried my ass out! But after all that blood and tears in realistic story about drug ubuse, bloody games in politics, mafia, street gangs, child abuse, money lundry and other. There is a side story. A heart warming story of Ash and Eiji becoming friends and caring about each other under cost of their lives. Two different worlds becoming one, and expiriencing other one's pain and suffering.
    Banana fish is my favourite anime I ever watched and it has been announced as one of the most underrated anime of 2000 - 2020. I would higly suggest ENYONE to watch it (except people under 14, it has some litle explicit stuff and a heavy, realistic story which is criticising today's world system.
    And now, here they are! Ash and Eiji! My two beaufifull angels!
    [url=]www.zerochan.ne...[/url]

Yes~ I love Banana Fish~ I have a whole article on 10 Count story and its relation to mental illness. Check it out if you like~
    Kurose Riku ♡。゚.(*♡´◡` 人´◡` ♡*)゚♡ °・ Shirotani Tadaomi
    ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:* ・Yaoi Fan・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
  • 3 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.