MyethosWhere do like to Myethos figures from?

• randomcgull
    randomcgullRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline12 replies
    1 month ago
    Hello all,
    I'm curious to see what shops people like to use to buy Myethos figures from?
    I know amiami and Tokyo Otaku Mode sells Myethos figures right now, I'm wondering what other what other international friendly stores do as well and why you like to buy from them.
  • evenstar88
    evenstar88Regular Boarder • lv17
    Offline77 replies
    1 month ago
    The Myethos figures in my collection come from a mix of AmiAmi, Taobao and local figure dealers.
  • jijibub
    jijibubRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline2 replies
    1 month ago • Updated 14 days ago
    I tend to get them from GoodSmile Online as they cap the shipping fees per order and not by weight. Myethos figures are generally on the heavier end and I use this method to save on shipping. I had Judith, Gil and Mermaid in the same order and paid only JPY 2,000 for shipping for all 3 of them.
  • Amy47101
    Amy47101Regular Boarder • lv6
    Offline7 replies
    1 month ago
    For me, mostly amiami. I got Alice from taobao, and a couple I got off auctions on YahooJapan.
  • LittlePisces
    LittlePiscesRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline20 replies
    20 days ago
    I got my Mermaid from TOM using a coupon from their Anime Expo event last year. The price was sort of reduced and I was given 90 points for it, which isn't a bad deal. TOM shipped her to me in late Feburary. She was scheduled to be shipped in March, but I'm happy I got her pretty early! The packaging was good and there was no issues so far. I think this goes for all Myethos figures, but the packaging box was pretty huge.
  • Tofukins
    TofukinsRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline16 replies
    19 days ago
    I purchased my Mytheos figures from so many different places now that I think about it haha.

Alice - YahooJP auctions via a Proxy
    Queen of Hearts - eBay through a very reputable seller
    Stardust - Local store had her in stock for a VERY reasonable price (I was so thrilled)
    Celestia - Via Mandarake
    White Rabbit - AmiAmi
    Little Mermaid - TOM (used all my points to redeem her and paid only shipping. That was before their rules regarding points has changed)

I usually used Ami for my Myethos pre-orders since shipping doesn't cost a lot to Australia unlike TOM. For second-hand I prefer to search in Mandarake or even Surugaya they're very reputable even if its second hand most of them look like new (the ones that are very damaged will have descriptions of the damage along with photos - at least with Mandarake).

Hope this helps you :)
  • Elise_Grimwald
    Elise_GrimwaldGenius PuppeteerRegular Boarder • lv16
    Offline1,148 replies
    19 days ago
    I only have Gilgamesh and Stardust right now. Gil was from AmiAmi, while Stardust was from Hobby Search.

I think jijibub is right and GSC may be best (when they distribute the figures, anyway), as shipping is always expensive on Myethos figures. It depends on how much AmiAmi saves money wise, though, if the money saved in the figure's price is more than the shipping cost saved, though. I think Gil was $40 to ship. Stardust was randomly SAL-able, though. Idk how that was possible, but I distinctly remember getting her in only 2 weeks, and remember that was the only time I got a SAL order that fast.
  • Melisandre
    MelisandreRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline1 reply
    19 days ago
    randomcgull1 month ago#77985541Hello all,
    I'm curious to see what shops people like to use to buy Myethos figures from?
    I know amiami and Tokyo Otaku Mode sells Myethos figures right now, I'm wondering what other what other international friendly stores do as well and why you like to buy from them.

I buy mine at CD Japan, I really like the loyalty system they have and I always save money, however, shipping is a little more expensive than in other stores and you have to pay on the spot...
  • asukanya
    asukanyaRegular Boarder • lv4
    Offline1 reply
    11 days ago
    I just pre-ordered the new Cheshire cat from GoodSmileshop. I've had a few figures from them in the past and I've always found them pretty reliable.
  • SebastianLover
    SebastianLoverRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offline10 replies
    11 days ago
    For me, it's mainly AmiAmi, Yahoo Auctions, Surugaya, ebay, and the Myethos club. I recently got the Yaya figure from Taobao as well.
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 10 replies