Foxes and KitsunesYes or Not

• Ginger
    GingerRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline10 replies
    1 month ago • Updated 1 month ago
    Hello there..)

As there are characters, that are not always clear is it a Fox-like creature or not, I decided to make a new forum thread=)

Let's find it out together!
    Please feel free to share your thoughts and findings.

Fluff.
  • Ginger
    Offline10 replies
    1 month ago
    The first creature is Mylne (ITEM #1055823) from the Märchen Forest.

https://www.gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Marchen-Forest-Mylne-and-the-Forest-Gift_2020_10-02-20_004.jpg

She has a fluffy ears, green hair, but it is seems that she has no tail, or it is covered with her volume skirt.

Are you familiar with Märchen Forest?
    Do you know the story of Mylne? Who is that girl with fluffy ears?
  • lorycia
    loryciaRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline59 replies
    Ginger1 month ago#85273312The first creature is Mylne (ITEM #1055823) from the Märchen Forest.
    https://www.gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Marchen-Forest-Mylne-and-the-Forest-Gift_2020_10-02-20_004.jpg
    She has a fluffy ears, green hair, but it is seems that she has no tail, or it is covered with her volume skirt.
    Are you familiar with Märchen Forest?
    Do you know the story of Mylne? Who is that girl with fluffy ears?
    She looked familiar so i thought a bit. It was a game i bought on steam a while ago but did not played it yet. So i checked my library an here is what the shop page says about her story:

"One day, Mylne's grandpappy, a master apothecary, requests that she find and gather some potion ingredients.
    Though no stranger to the forest and its curiosities, gathering ingredients is a first for Mylne, and she is at a loss of where to begin.
    You, esteemed players, are tasked with ensuring that Mylne becomes a master apothecary."

And there ends my knowledge. Maybe there is more info if you actually played the game lol.
  • Nefere
    NefereRegular Boarder • lv17
    Offline125 replies
    Ginger1 month ago#85273312The first creature is Mylne (ITEM #1055823) from the Märchen Forest.
    *snip*
    She has a fluffy ears, green hair, but it is seems that she has no tail, or it is covered with her volume skirt. *snip*
    I've checked a video of the figure www.youtube.com... that shows a sculptor making a prototype. He's assembling skirt and legs together in 0:55 and I didn't notice a tail.

She may be just a forest girl with fluffy ears.
  • Ginger
    Offline10 replies
    1 month ago
    lorycia1 month ago#85274776She looked familiar so i thought a bit. It was a game i bought on steam a while ago but did not played it yet. So i checked my library an here is what the shop page says about her story:
    "One day, Mylne's grandpappy, a master apothecary, requests that she find and gather some potion ingredients.
    Though no stranger to the forest and its curiosities, gathering ingredients is a first for Mylne, and she is at a loss of where to begin.
    You, esteemed players, are tasked with ensuring that Mylne becomes a master apothecary."
    And there ends my knowledge. Maybe there is more info if you actually played the game lol.

Hey, thanks for sharing the story! So, Mylne is going to learn how to make drugs..)

Nefere1 month ago#85274958I've checked a video of the figure www.youtube.com... that shows a sculptor making a prototype. He's assembling skirt and legs together in 0:55 and I didn't notice a tail.
    She may be just a forest girl with fluffy ears.

I guess you are right.
    There are lots of forest creatures with a fluffy ears, but it is unrealistic to hide fluffy fox tail under the skirt+))

Offline10 replies
    9 days ago
    Who is Kousa?=)

https://img.amiami.com/images/product/review/204/FIGURE-121203_01.jpg

Here is a link on a figure from AmiAmi

I find her figure adorable, but is she a fox?
  • Nefere
    NefereRegular Boarder • lv17
    Offline125 replies
    9 days ago • Updated 9 days ago
    Ginger9 days ago#86856280Who is Kousa?=)
    *snip*
    Kousa ITEM #946264 is beautiful! I like her kimono with fans print, colorful hair and a mysterious atmosphere of a girl caught with a butterfly in hands.

The illustration the figure is based on PICTURE #2386028 doesn't include a fox tail, so I guess she's a distant cousin of Mylne and other girls with animal ears :) Actually Kousa have two pairs of ears - animal and human ones.
  • Ginger
    Offline10 replies
    2 days ago • Updated 2 days ago
    Mashiro Mito.
    (ENTRY #1568)
    According to anidb she is a fox person, but I have some hesitations.
    She also have some figures and dolls.

Picture
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 8 replies
Exclusive anime goods from Japan!

Foxes and Kitsunes2