MFCI need opinions on what I should do

• punderful
    punderfulRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline3 replies
    1 month ago
    Been in contact with a buyer about a figure I listed.

I had sent them the money request on paypal, they paid it, I went to go reply to ask where they would like the tracking # once its mailed. Their inbox is full.

I don't know what I should do. I have no way to send them their tracking # and I am worried if I ship this off this person could do a chargeback on paypal and say I never provided the tracking. I am not 100% sure they are even aware that their inbox is full so Im scared they might take my lack of reply as me scamming them :/

I have attempted to email them, comment on their profile. I am really not sure what to do.

Should I send the package or should I play it safe and just refund them their money on paypal?

Thank you!
  • Goray
    GorayRegular Boarder • lv5
    Offline1 reply
    1 month ago
    Isn't there an option to send a message via Paypal as a reply to the payment?
  • moonstarfc
    moonstarfcRegular Boarder • lv18
    Offline74 replies
    1 month ago • Updated 1 month ago
    Just upload the tracking number on Paypal in the order. If you need help finding out how to do this, I can help walk you through it.

If you printed the label through Paypal, an email will automatically be sent to them with the tracking number.

It's not your fault their inbox is full. Calm down.

If you can't get through to them, don't even worry about it. If you have a tracking number and sent it to the correct address, you have seller protection through Paypal. I wouldn't refund them their money, chances are they're just busy, and it will probably piss them off if you refund them and they wanted the figure.
  • punderful
    Offline3 replies
    moonstarfc1 month ago#86902563Just upload the tracking number on Paypal in the order. If you need help finding out how to do this, I can help walk you through it.
    If you printed the label through Paypal, an email will automatically be sent to them with the tracking number.
    It's not your fault their inbox is full. Calm down.
    If you can't get through to them, don't even worry about it. If you have a tracking number and sent it to the correct address, you have seller protection through Paypal.

I don't see an option for me to update a tracking # on the paypal payment. I only have an option to print the transaction off.

I would love to some help on finding out where I can do this!

The label will be created at my post office (im in Canada)

Thank you
  • punderful
    Offline3 replies
    1 month ago
    Goray1 month ago#86902078Isn't there an option to send a message via Paypal as a reply to the payment?

I don't have a messaging option! I did try and email them directly on the email they provided with the payment but I haven't received a reply yet
  • moonstarfc
    moonstarfcRegular Boarder • lv18
    Offline74 replies
    punderful1 month ago#86902683I don't see an option for me to update a tracking # on the paypal payment. I only have an option to print the transaction off.
    I would love to some help on finding out where I can do this!
    The label will be created at my post office (im in Canada)
    Thank you

Read this page:
    www.paypal.com/...

I don't have any unshipped orders in my Paypal right now otherwise I would show you screenshots of how to do it.

When you say the label will be created, did you already pay at the post office? If not, I suggest you print your label on Paypal, if it's possible to do in Canada. the money will be automatically deducted from the payment, and the buyer will be emailed the tracking number automatically.

Edit: I found this guide on Canada Post using google:
    www.canadapost....

This shows how to print a shipping label from Paypal, but if you click that drop down arrow under "Actions", you should be able to add your tracking.
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 6 replies