Bootleg FindersBootleg Sonico Mermaid?

• xBartola
    xBartolaRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline2 replies
    9 days ago
    Hi everyone! I find this amazing Mermaid Sonico at good price, but i need help identifying if it's bootleg or original.

Pictures:
    imgur.com/a/XY2...

Thanks everyone
  • vitis
    vitisRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline2 replies
    8 days ago
    xBartola9 days ago#94974859Hi everyone! I find this amazing Mermaid Sonico at good price, but i need help identifying if it's bootleg or original.
    Pictures:
    imgur.com/a/XY2...
    Thanks everyone

Since there has been no reports of a bootleg of ITEM #272582, it's safe to say it's original. And to see if there's a bootleg of an existing item, for example look at "Various" and tagged "Bootlegs" photos, like item (scale) ITEM #380217 and it should indicate that there's a counterfeit version existing
  • Nefere
    NefereRegular Boarder • lv18
    Offline187 replies
    8 days ago
    xBartola9 days ago#94974859Hi everyone! I find this amazing Mermaid Sonico at good price, but i need help identifying if it's bootleg or original.
    Pictures:
    imgur.com/a/XY2...
    Thanks everyone
    I think I see an importer sticker on the top/bottom side of the box. It could be a wholesaler who import figures in batches and local shop just buy from them.

It seems to be a first release of a figure. The 2nd release from 2019 comes with a box without window. The figure is a prize, that could be won via crane machines, so the price would be max 30$ unless it's the only figure of a character.
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 3 replies