What did you order/receive todaymy new orders, meruru & kirino trading figures

• hamster
    hamsterRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline19 replies
    2 months ago
    hello!! ^.^ i found this club the other day and wanted to join it since i'm making plans to start collecting again, so i wanted to make my first post! today i bought niitengo collection hoshikuzu witch meruru & lucky kuji kousaka kirino meruru ver. ! https://cutekawaiiresources.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/my-melody-bullet-110.gif

i really wanted these two to display them together, i remember seeing a picture of them and their poses fit each other perfectly. i love small figures a lot too, my desk is small and my only real display i have, so i can't wait to have them here and display them together!

https://static.myfigurecollection.net/pics/figure/big/69047.jpghttps://static.myfigurecollection.net/pics/figure/large/117069.jpg

(that image height difference bugs me just a little bit. lolol)

i found kirino on mercari and searched for meruru on other jp stores, but found her for the cheapest on ebay! i'm a little antsy, hoping the meruru isn't a bootleg but from what i know there don't seem to be any of her, and i have bought a genuine figure from the seller previously, so hopefully it all turns out okay!!

meruru's character design is really adorable (i have a thing for anime characters within an anime lol, especially magical girls) and kirino dressed up as her is just so cute T.T i can't wait to have it look like they're interacting together!
  • n0
    n0loserRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offline46 replies
    2 months ago
    Adorable little figures. I remember watching this show ages ago and really enjoying it and a certain girl clad in a gothic lolita dress (the best girl in the show, not sorry).

Also if you're looking for more figure space, invest in a Detolf display case from Ikea, a relatively inexpensive solution. You could also look into their Billy series of bookcases (the smaller ones are decently priced).
  • tibba
    tibbaRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline49 replies
    2 months ago
    welcome back to the wallet hole (>^.^)>! what made you stop collecting? i dont think the pictures do them justice!! they complement each other so much the colors are amazing, you have to keep us updated on your display with less space you have to get super creative
  • setokaibaswife
    setokaibaswife♡ Seto Kaiba's Wife ♡Regular Boarder • lv23
    Offline245 replies
    2 months ago
    I display these together, they're perfect!
    https://static.myfigurecollection.net/upload/pictures/2018/07/04/2012564.jpeg
  • tibba
    Offline49 replies
    2 months ago
    setokaibaswife2 months ago#98107720I display these together, they're perfect!

I love the diorama they match so well, where did you find that shopping bag? ^.^
  • setokaibaswife
    setokaibaswife♡ Seto Kaiba's Wife ♡Regular Boarder • lv23
    Offline245 replies
    2 months ago • Updated 2 months ago
    tibba2 months ago#98111662I love the diorama they match so well, where did you find that shopping bag? ^.^
    Thank you :D It's from the Choromatsu (Osomatsu-San) Nendoroid! He has really fun accessories
  • hamster
    Offline19 replies
    2 months ago
    n02 months ago#98103257Adorable little figures. I remember watching this show ages ago and really enjoying it and a certain girl clad in a gothic lolita dress (the best girl in the show, not sorry).
    Also if you're looking for more figure space, invest in a Detolf display case from Ikea, a relatively inexpensive solution. You could also look into their Billy series of bookcases (the smaller ones are decently priced).

thank you! kuroneko is sooo cute >x< i love her style and personality. i totally get why she's best girl for you haha

luckily i'm getting new furniture for my room soon, including 2 billies, i like having my merch and figures facing me and was originally going to use them for other decorations but i might just use it for figures as well!
  • hamster
    Offline19 replies
    2 months ago
    tibba2 months ago#98103372welcome back to the wallet hole (>^.^)>! what made you stop collecting? i dont think the pictures do them justice!! they complement each other so much the colors are amazing, you have to keep us updated on your display with less space you have to get super creative

helloo ^.^ i stopped originally because of really specific reasons i would say haha..a big reason why i started for real was because i would see cute small/trading figs from anime i would watch as a child and it made me feel really nostalgic!! the community for this though was kinda toxic on some social media sometimes, and a lot of things i bought was out of impulse during the pandemic later on (literally bought a tiny trading figure for an enormous price..biggest regret lolol).. so i wanted to separate from that stuff while still collecting things i liked! i sold off some figures i didn't really want anymore and took a hiatus to save more money, so now i started again :D

i'm definitely planning on taking pictures when they get here, so ill try to update when i do!! ^_^
  • hamster
    Offline19 replies
    2 months ago
    setokaibaswife2 months ago#98107720I display these together, they're perfect!

omg yes!!! your picture was the one that made me wanna buy them..the way you display them together is soo cute!!!
  • tibba
    Offline49 replies
    hamster2 months ago#98120289helloo ^.^ i stopped originally because of really specific reasons i would say haha..a big reason why i started for real was because i would see cute small/trading figs from anime i would watch as a child and it made me feel really nostalgic!! the community for this though was kinda toxic on some social media sometimes, and a lot of things i bought was out of impulse during the pandemic later on (literally bought a tiny trading figure for an enormous price..biggest regret lolol).. so i wanted to separate from that stuff while still collecting things i liked! i sold off some figures i didn't really want anymore and took a hiatus to save more money, so now i started again :D
    i'm definitely planning on taking pictures when they get here, so ill try to update when i do!! ^_^

i think thats a really healthy way to go about collecting, when everything is so focused around pre-ordering you feel left out its not a nice thing.. I get it though if you like the character! its sweet to see that you are going back to what made you start in the first place :3 i want to see more of your collection especially when you get your new furniture and you make it all presentable ^.^

edit:
    i just realized your pfp is tsukasa omg that is perfect
  • hamster
    Offline19 replies
    2 months ago
    tibba2 months ago#98120433i think thats a really healthy way to go about collecting, when everything is so focused around pre-ordering you feel left out its not a nice thing.. I get it though if you like the character! its sweet to see that you are going back to what made you start in the first place :3 i want to see more of your collection especially when you get your new furniture and you make it all presentable ^.^
    edit:
    i just realized your pfp is tsukasa omg that is perfect

thank u!!! :'D its nice to see others who get it..i cant wait to start decorating and putting everything together!!

tsukasa is my favorite in lucky star ^^ she's super cute and sweet and i love her character design as well! i'm glad u noticed, that gif is probably one of my favorite scenes because its animated so delicately haha
  • tibba
    Offline49 replies
    hamster2 months ago#98121523thank u!!! :'D its nice to see others who get it..i cant wait to start decorating and putting everything together!!
    tsukasa is my favorite in lucky star ^^ she's super cute and sweet and i love her character design as well! i'm glad u noticed, that gif is probably one of my favorite scenes because its animated so delicately haha

i love her, and that the figma of her has parts of the exact scene!!!! if you have a tsukasa shrine please show us :D
  • hamster
    Offline19 replies
    2 months ago
    both figures are finally here!! i took a pic of them together, it looks super bare lol since my room is gonna be painted soon i took everything down for now but i wanted to take a pic of them at least ^.^

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9c274702178ccc58a5a5e69d75b9da3a/9a29aa20d11da8ef-a6/s2048x3072/a4b06016757bbb2782d5018649f84ee5e7164d49.jpg

also while waiting i bought this super cute asuka at kinokuniya book store in ny!! i went with my friends and it was a lot of fun..i had to hold back from buying more but i also got a few manga volumes i wanted!! i had so much fun lol especially since anime & manga stores aren't really common where i live

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c2311ea0006a44e249ba07d081f95003/9a29aa20d11da8ef-f9/s2048x3072/78366a613ae8e2df2daf66ca5e876c5868daf48c.jpg

and finally i also lucked out and got to order smile800 vip multi!! someone kindly replied to my comment that she was being sold and i managed to order her!! super excited for that ^.^
  • IshikuNanami
    IshikuNanamiRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline112 replies
    2 months ago
    hamster2 months ago#98284882both figures are finally here!! i took a pic of them together, it looks super bare lol since my room is gonna be painted soon i took everything down for now but i wanted to take a pic of them at least ^.^
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/9c274702178ccc58a5a5e69d75b9da3a/9a29aa20d11da8ef-a6/s2048x3072/a4b06016757bbb2782d5018649f84ee5e7164d49.jpg
    also while waiting i bought this super cute asuka at kinokuniya book store in ny!! i went with my friends and it was a lot of fun..i had to hold back from buying more but i also got a few manga volumes i wanted!! i had so much fun lol especially since anime & manga stores aren't really common where i live
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/c2311ea0006a44e249ba07d081f95003/9a29aa20d11da8ef-f9/s2048x3072/78366a613ae8e2df2daf66ca5e876c5868daf48c.jpg
    and finally i also lucked out and got to order smile800 vip multi!! someone kindly replied to my comment that she was being sold and i managed to order her!! super excited for that ^.^
    Oh those look adorable! I love that Asuka so much! Congrats!
  • hamster
    Offline19 replies
    2 months ago
    IshikuNanami2 months ago#98297023Oh those look adorable! I love that Asuka so much! Congrats!

thank you!!
  • tibba
    Offline49 replies
    2 months ago
    they are so precious!!!!! thank you for sharing :) what color are you painting your room btw?
  • hamster
    Offline19 replies
    2 months ago
    tibba2 months ago#98302607they are so precious!!!!! thank you for sharing :) what color are you painting your room btw?

tyy!!! i share a room with my sister, and we both decided on a light beige/cream color! i liked the pink a lot but the cream will fit the new furniture we got ^o^
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 17 replies
All Japanese Games, Anime Figures & Trading Cards! Reliable Worldwide Shipping, and World-Class Customer Service!

What did you order/receive today16