Chinese and other FiguresChinese figure sales

• Melian
    MelianRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offline48 replies
    1 month ago • Updated 1 month ago
    Selling my Orochi by Netease with AmiAmi bonus for 220 200 dollars + shipping. Opened but like new. Shipping worldwide.
    https://i.ibb.co/4Kz0Rhg/mindre.png
  • MayuriShiina
    MayuriShiinaRegular Boarder • lv18
    Online51 replies
    1 month ago
    Hi,
    I'm selling my swimsuit Lemington -

She comes with her box and everything but the spikes on her surfboard were broken and glued back on. I'll gladly send some more pictures, if anyone is interested. It's on the back on not visible from the front.

Selling her for 80€ not including shipping (´• ω •`)
    https://static.myfigurecollection.net/upload/pictures/2021/08/22/2827081.jpeg

I'm also selling Tushan Honghong from Fox Spirit Matchmaker for 200€. She is like New with Box, also includes her chibi acrylic stand.
    https://static.myfigurecollection.net/upload/pictures/2021/08/22/2827078.jpeg
  • Hiroto_Sumi
    Hiroto_SumiRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline18 replies
    24 days ago • Updated 19 days ago
    Selling Chinese figures. All bought directly from the Mihoyo or Apex store, and include bonus items. Can sell through MFC via PM.

Brand new Theresa Apocalypse Shallow Sunset Version with key chain: www.ebay.com/it...

Brand new Theresa Apocalypse Shallow Sunset Version with acrylic stand and pre-order manual: www.ebay.com/it...

Used Kiana Kislana Parasol Kaiserin with display case, acrylic stand, pre-order manual, wall scroll, and acrylic plate: www.ebay.com/it...

Brand new premium with number 22 33 Bilibili Travel Version with display case: www.ebay.com/it...

Brand new XIAMI 4th Anniversary Figure -Hajimemashite- Blue Version 1/7 Figure With Bonus double sided acrylic stand: www.ebay.com/it...

Brand new XIAMI 4th Anniversary Figure -Hajimemashite- Gray Version 1/7 Figure: www.ebay.com/it...
  • HonyXOtaku
    HonyXOtakuRegular Boarder • lv14
    Offline11 replies
    19 days ago
    I sell the set Girls Frontline wa 2000, springfield, hk 416 what are at the stages from the maker hobby max.
    All 3 have the box includet, i dont splitt.
    510€ shipping not includet.
    If you want to pay wih pay pal protaction, fees not includet.

I sell skyfire from apex 220€ box aviable.
    Shipping not includet.
    If you want to pay wih pay pal protaction, fees not includet

I sell HOUKAI 3RD - SEELE VOLLEREI SHUUSOUHYAKUGOU VER. Mihoyo apex toys
    Box aviable.
    160€ shipping and pay pal fees not includet.
  • x4evermor3x
    x4evermor3xRegular Boarder • lv5
    Offline6 replies
    19 days ago
    Just letting you guys know bigbadtoystore has Girls' Frontline K2 before the dawn up for pre order. There's only one left at the time of this post.
  • Desso
    DessoRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline3 replies
    16 days ago
    Yo! Selling my Kiana Kaslana Fairy of the Fountain ver. 1/8 by MiHoYo. Displayed in a detolf, like new. The box however was a bit bent from shipping. US$160 + Shipping from Singapore.
    https://static.myfigurecollection.net/upload/pictures/2021/06/30/2767778.jpeg
  • freshringo
    freshringoRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline14 replies
    12 days ago • Updated 12 days ago
    Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my preorder of Myethos's National Treasure Cup of Eternal Solid Gold from TOM.

Price would be $230.16 (price I paid + paypal fees), and includes free shipping to anywhere in the US.

Please DM me if interested for proof of purchase, or if you have any questions around how preorder takeovers work!

TOM listing page: otakumode.com/s...
  • StupidDinosaur
    StupidDinosaurRegular Boarder • lv8
    Online4 replies
    10 days ago • Updated 10 days ago
    Please note, I am away from my figures at the moment, so I am not able to instantly ship out anything. Thus, I am going to accept reservations to hold the figure for you at the price, and I will not make you pay until I can actually ship out the figure.

I am open to price negotiations as long as it's reasonable. Buyer pays PayPal fees :) I am USA-based, but I will ship internationally if you want to pay for the shipping.

I am selling my Myethos Judith 1/8 figure. She was displayed in a glass case, and in like-new condition for $175 + shipping. I can provide photos if you want to DM me!
  • rosemaryjayme
    rosemaryjaymeRegular Boarder • lv5
    Offline3 replies
    6 days ago
    Want to sell: Shen Dai Meng Hua Tan BIBLE BULLET Nidhogg 1/8
    From Australia, $220 (USD) / $300 AUD (around what I paid including tax and shipping here) + shipping :)
    Thank you!
  • Denvert
    DenvertRegular Boarder • lv9
    Offline2 replies
    6 days ago
    I'm selling the boys of the Fox Spirit Matchmaker (Enmusubi no Youko-chan) Chibi Set from Myethos

www.amiami.com/...

So Wangquan Fugui and Dongfang Yuechu

I sell each for 15€, from Germany and can ship wherever you are and the postal services will go. Payment via PayPal, the fees are included in the price. Pm me for shipping cost, questions and such.
  • Cerestia
    CerestiaRegular Boarder • lv14
    Offline10 replies
    5 days ago
    Want to sell my After-School Arena - 5th Shadow Statue (Damtoys), box included.

I can upload more pictures if anyone is interested. Selling her for 225€ not including shipping.

https://static.myfigurecollection.net/upload/pictures/2021/09/22/2860423.jpeg
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 11 replies