I'm addicted to Pretty Boys❤️Pretty boy figures you're looking forward to?

• Jimbunny
    JimbunnyRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline17 replies
    19 days ago
    Hello❤️

What are some pretty boy figures/merchandise you're looking forward to?
    Anything announced you're really happy about? ❤️
    Any pretty boys who doesn't get enough attention and love to have any figures?

For me personally, Asmodeus from Obey Me!
    He has no figures, well none of the characters do, so I really hope that they will announce something at some point :,D❤️ Discuss away!
  • Jamboree
    JamboreeRegular Boarder • lv5
    Offline3 replies
    19 days ago
    I am waiting very patiently for ITEM #1026400 to come to me July next year :'-)) I'm praying for more danmei boys to get scales like this bc hot damn this figure is so nice

I don't play Obey me, but I know they're very v e r y pretty so I also agree with figures for them!
  • nalakahi
    nalakahiRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline30 replies
    19 days ago
    Jamboree19 days ago#100903867I am waiting very patiently for ITEM #1026400 to come to me July next year :'-)) I'm praying for more danmei boys to get scales like this bc hot damn this figure is so nice
    I don't play Obey me, but I know they're very v e r y pretty so I also agree with figures for them!

Yes!!! Me too! Personally SVSSS is one of my favorite danmei so I would adooore a Shen QingQiu scale!

Would love to see Gowther get a scale too!
  • Jamboree
    Offline3 replies
    19 days ago
    nalakahi19 days ago#100904048Yes!!! Me too! Personally SVSSS is one of my favorite danmei so I would adooore a Shen QingQiu scale!
    Would love to see Gowther get a scale too!

same!!! I'm a huge SV fan and would absolutely shell out any amount of money for a Binghe scale (○♡∀♡)
  • nalakahi
    nalakahiRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline30 replies
    19 days ago
    Jamboree19 days ago#100904196same!!! I'm a huge SV fan and would absolutely shell out any amount of money for a Binghe scale (○♡∀♡)

SVSSS been getting the short end of the stick with the 3d adaption anime so hoping us fans keep pushing it further! Nendo now scales please!! Hahah
  • Jimbunny
    Offline17 replies
    19 days ago
    Jamboree19 days ago#100903867I am waiting very patiently for ITEM #1026400 to come to me July next year :'-)) I'm praying for more danmei boys to get scales like this bc hot damn this figure is so nice
    Oh wow,, I don't know where it's from, but he's absolutely beautiful❤️I can tell why you're looking forward to him :0❤️
  • littlechicken12
    littlechicken12Regular Boarder • lv5
    Offline1 reply
    19 days ago
    ITEM #1267811 These two!
  • Jamboree
    Offline3 replies
    18 days ago
    nalakahi19 days ago#100904236SVSSS been getting the short end of the stick with the 3d adaption anime so hoping us fans keep pushing it further! Nendo now scales please!! Hahah

I know!! ╥﹏╥ I have such a love/hate relationship with the 3d style, hopefully season 2 will push the popularity for more figures or even more character nendos! I would die for a liu-shidi nendo
  • Andibuni
    AndibuniRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline1 reply
    18 days ago
    I pre-ordered this boy and I'm so excited to receive him ♡(˶╹̆ ▿╹̆˵)و✧♡ ITEM #1257752

Also I can't wait for ITEM #736697 and ITEM #1086620 !! (╹꒳╹)˚◦○˚⛧
  • cathrel
    cathrelRegular Boarder • lv15
    Offline23 replies
    13 days ago
    Super excited for these to get released! :D

ITEM #1022302
    ITEM #1118538
    ITEM #872778

.╮༼;´༎ຶ..̸̸̨̨ ༎ຶ༽╭.
  • Jimbunny
    Offline17 replies
    6 days ago
    cathrel13 days ago#101179300Super excited for these to get released! :D
    ITEM #1022302
    ITEM #1118538
    ITEM #872778
    .╮༼;´༎ຶ..̸̸̨̨ ༎ຶ༽╭.
    Ohh these are so pretty!! The first one you listed, I'm getting this one ITEM #1019554 >:0❤️You've got great taste!!
  • Murphyh
    MurphyhRegular Boarder • lv3
    Offline2 replies
    5 days ago
    Heya all, he is on his way.
    Pretty old figure but I could not pass him after the anime/manga
    ITEM #396185
  • czerberoo
    czerberooRegular Boarder • lv4
    Offline1 reply
    22 hours ago
    Def, Epel from twisted wonderland!