Friends club!Characters you really want a figure for?

• hooshorn
    hooshornRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline54 replies
    2 months ago
    I am waiting patiently for the day that an Ai Ohto figure from Wonder Egg Priority gets made, and would love to see some more of the Girl's Frontline characters get made. I think the those would be fun to get the figures of some of the guns I have, but if I had to pick one I would love to see an AK47 figure. (Typical American things... don't mind me) Taiga has an okay selection, but besides the Bunny, there are not many I am interested in, and the majority are older figures by now. Would love to see some new ones.

What characters are you guys hoping get some attention from figure companies?
  • IshikuNanami
    IshikuNanamiRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline123 replies
    2 months ago
    hooshorn2 months ago#100943807I am waiting patiently for the day that an Ai Ohto figure from Wonder Egg Priority gets made, and would love to see some more of the Girl's Frontline characters get made. I think the those would be fun to get the figures of some of the guns I have, but if I had to pick one I would love to see an AK47 figure. (Typical American things... don't mind me) Taiga has an okay selection, but besides the Bunny, there are not many I am interested in, and the majority are older figures by now. Would love to see some new ones.
    What characters are you guys hoping get some attention from figure companies?
    Oh Ohto Ai would be awesome! I would also love to see the other three, but Ai is my favorite. They would look great as part of the Nendoroid line! Someone I really want to see as a figure would be Leon or Keebo (Danganronpa), Shoya or Shoko (Koe no Katachi), and the Commander from NieR Automata! Someone I would like to see more of would be Kazuma Sato or Ryuuji (Konosuba and Toradora!)
  • athenadraws
    athenadrawsRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline14 replies
    2 months ago • Updated 1 month ago
    Oooo I really would love to see the wonder egg priority girls as figures!
    I think a really cool one would be the scene where Kaoru kissed Momoe would make a great figure!

A few other figures that should be made
    (Hire me GSC)

•kaede - rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai (i would love to see her with her cute panda hoodie on >.<)

•ibuki mioda- Danganronpa 2

•Yanfei, Hu Tao, Venti, Yoimiya,and Ganyu- Genshin Impact

•Mini Yaemori- Rent-a-Girlfriend [manga only]
    (BEST GIRL NEEDS A FIGURE </3)

https://tenor.com/view/wonder-egg-priority-wonder-egg-kiss-kaoru-kurita-momoe-sawaki-gif-20819120.gif
  • ramyunnoods
    ramyunnoodsRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline3 replies
    2 months ago • Updated 2 months ago
    athenadraws2 months ago#100943980Oooo I really would love to see the wonder egg priority girls as figures!
    I think a really cool one would be the scene where Kaoru kissed Momoe would make a great figure!
    A few other figures that should be made
    (Hire me GSC)

•shoko- rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai (i would love to see her with her cute panda hoodie on >.<)
    •ibuki mioda- Danganronpa 2
    •Yanfei, Hu Tao, Venti, Yoimiya,and Ganyu- Genshin Impact
    •Mini Yaemori- Rent-a-Girlfriend [manga only]
    (BEST GIRL NEEDS A FIGURE </3)
    https://tenor.com/view/wonder-egg-priority-wonder-egg-kiss-kaoru-kurita-momoe-sawaki-gif-20819120.gif

OMG YESSS! I would really love a Shoko figure! SHE WOULD LOOK SO ADORABLE WITH HER PANDA HOODIE (AND MAYBE THEIR CAT :3)

There are so much characters that I would like a scale figure for. Though, I think these top the list:

- Horimiya (both of Miyamura and Hori pleaaase!)

- Juno or Gohin from Beastars

- Maple from Nekopara (I know she already has a few but it’s very scarce in comparison to Vanilla, Chocola and Coconut)

https://c.tenor.com/PddjXiBiHu0AAAAC/chitoge-cry.gif
  • MazTF
    MazTFRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline5 replies
    2 months ago
    I would love Triandra and Plumeria from Fire emblem heroes! and one of the standard Dark Mages from Sword art online war for underworld!
  • Lin11206
    Lin11206Regular Boarder • lv6
    Offline2 replies
    2 months ago
    I would love any Fumetsu no Anata e/To Your Eternity figure. A nendroid of fushi or march would be so cute.
  • kainius
    kainiusRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline9 replies
    2 months ago
    For me it's hands down Chtholly and Nephren from SukaSuka. I adore that series and I think any of the girls from the show would make great figures, but I am a fan of these two. There are no figures for this series at all, and only an acrylic standee of Chtholly. It makes me sad to not have Chtholly and Ren standing in my home.
  • stefernisia
    stefernisiaRegular Boarder • lv5
    Offline3 replies
    2 months ago
    Reinhard from Re:zero. He’s a character with very little screen time but I would just LOVE a figure of him!!!
  • Strength
    StrengthRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline1 reply
    2 months ago
    As the eternal Pandora Hearts apologist... any scales for them. Especially Lottie, Lily & Elliot, but some duos & trios could be phenomenal.
    Another dream that will never happen is Vocaloids Anon & Kanon.

I also think some Animal Crossing bishoujo/shounen figures would be adorable, like the MLP ones. I'd pay well for a Celeste, Label as well. Could always do some voting to do some villagers as well. Daisy Mae would be so cute too.

There's some GKs of Digimon Frontier out there, but there's always a chance of a figure or something down the line for some anniversary, idk.
  • dankprin
    dankprinRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline5 replies
    2 months ago
    i’d die for a non-swimsuit figure of kobayashi from miss kobayashi’s dragon maid, the dragon girls are cute but my waifu needs more love, she’s in the title for crying out loud x_x

a haru from beastars scale figure would be nice too, and scale figures of the hetalia boys aside from japan (i know they all have figures, but proper scales would be amazing). some of the minor hetalia characters need figures too, maybe another line of the one coin figures? with more of the hetagirls, cuba, the micronations and some of the newer additions. oh!! and more mob psycho 100 figures! the garage kits are amazing, but we need proper figures :’) i’d love a chibi mob on my desk ^_^

and i started playing genshin recently, so with the mini figures they’ve been releasing, i’d love one of my main razor :^)
  • hooshorn
    hooshornRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline54 replies
    2 months ago
    dankprin2 months ago#100951635i’d die for a non-swimsuit figure of kobayashi from miss kobayashi’s dragon maid, the dragon girls are cute but my waifu needs more love, she’s in the title for crying out loud x_x
    a haru from beastars scale figure would be nice too, and scale figures of the hetalia boys aside from japan (i know they all have figures, but proper scales would be amazing). some of the minor hetalia characters need figures too, maybe another line of the one coin figures? with more of the hetagirls, cuba, the micronations and some of the newer additions. oh!! and more mob psycho 100 figures! the garage kits are amazing, but we need proper figures :’) i’d love a chibi mob on my desk ^_^
    and i started playing genshin recently, so with the mini figures they’ve been releasing, i’d love one of my main razor :^)
    I don't know why I didn't think of that either! I totally agree with the Dragon maid figures, we need more from some reliable companies too! I wanted a couple of the ones that are out there until I saw they were FOTs (rip) :(
  • medusanon
    medusanonRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline2 replies
    2 months ago
    hyperbole, but I would give up an organ to get a 1/4 bunny Lucoa from dragon maid. ><

I'd love to see more scales of DR characters as well... and preferably more variety! I am glad that chiaki, kyoko and nagito are getting PUPs but it also feels a bit bittersweet because they already have figures :'( I'd love a Hiyoko fig someday but that is NOT happening lmao
  • _Shayen_
    _Shayen_Regular Boarder • lv5
    Offline2 replies
    2 months ago
    I see a lot of people wants more Danganronpa figures, let's pray ;u; If GSC will ever do nendoroids of the Danganronpa V3 cast, Imma buy entire stock.
    Also Genshin is lacking figures, despite being so popular. I still have a spark of hope for Kaeya scale </3
  • LittlePisces
    LittlePiscesRegular Boarder • lv15
    Offline90 replies
    More Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid figures. I mainly want a Kobayashi scale (in her normal outfit) and some Nendoroids.

Any Beastars figure. I'm surprised with the lack of figures since the show is getting a 3rd season.

Will never happen, but it's still a dream. Nendoroids of the girls (their regular counterparts) from the TV version of Black Rock Shooter. I mainly want Yomi Takanashi.

Alter PMMM scales. Especially an Alter Homura.

WALL-E and EVE Nendoroids.
  • athenadraws
    athenadrawsRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline14 replies
    2 months ago
    ramyunnoods2 months ago#100944062OMG YESSS! I would really love a Shoko figure! SHE WOULD LOOK SO ADORABLE WITH HER PANDA HOODIE (AND MAYBE THEIR CAT :3)
    There are so much characters that I would like a scale figure for. Though, I think these top the list:
    - Horimiya (both of Miyamura and Hori pleaaase!)
    - Juno or Gohin from Beastars
    - Maple from Nekopara (I know she already has a few but it’s very scarce in comparison to Vanilla, Chocola and Coconut)
    https://c.tenor.com/PddjXiBiHu0AAAAC/chitoge-cry.gif

YES SHOKO DESERVES MORE ATTENTION >:D
  • wickedlia
    wickedliaRegular Boarder • lv5
    Offline6 replies
    I would love any bishounen figure from reverse harem/shoujo anime. Or otome game :') There's too little pretty boys available :( And many of the older ones are kinda expensive on the aftermarket... I would especially love Brothers Conflict or Amnesia characters, but that's never gonna happen xD Maybe diy is the option ö.ö
  • Jimbunny
    JimbunnyRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offline23 replies
    2 months ago
    Definietly Asmodeus from Obey Me! I love him so much, don't really even care for the game all that much, he just makes me so happy❤️
  • LittlePisces
    LittlePiscesRegular Boarder • lv15
    Offline90 replies
    1 month ago • Updated 1 month ago
    A slim chance, but I really want an Evan Hansen Nendoroid! I know GSC has been doing a lot of Western IP's lately, so it's probably possible. The movie is also out now, which should be a good excuse. Also, Dear Evan Hansen is popular in Japan. https://u.cubeupload.com/AMS2000/76921127p2master1200.png
  • Odyssey
    OdysseyRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline3 replies
    1 month ago
    a scale figure of ENTRY #22521 would be a dream come true.
    pun may or may not be intended
  • cathrel
    cathrelRegular Boarder • lv15
    Offline24 replies
    1 month ago
    Zhongli from Genshin Impact ;__; I'd kill for a 1/7 scale figure OTL
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 23 replies