MFC Shops Feedback & Rating Page

Has anybody ever ordered from JapanToYou? ~ Thanks
  • MuntoeLover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡Moderator
    Muntoe
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • United States of America
    7 years ago
    They seem extremely expensive just as I'm glancing at it...O_o some of their nendoroids are up to $100! It also looks like they're borrowing a bunch of pictures from everywhere, because FunUniverse's tag is on like half of them lol. Is it fununiverse's storefront? Lots of stuff is mistyped too, because there's things like the Sega Vignetteum Cute series that are written as nendoroid petit: vwww.japtou.com/...

I've never heard of this store but it looks like they sell some exclusive figures too like the Touhou nendos and game bundles. I'll wait till someone posts in here with actual experience though, because I'm really not sure what to think of it lol
  • blue_harlequinRegular Boarder
    blue_harlequin
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Atlanta, Ga
    7 years ago
    Muntoe you are correct. This is the storefront for fununivere's storefront. I'm definitely going to order from them when i have extra funds as they have a few figures I want that are out of stock in other shops.
  • LovelyAthena112Regular Boarder
    LovelyAthena112
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    7 years ago
    Heheh what is fununiverse may I ask? ... I've seen their products on eBay thoughblue_harlequinMuntoe you are correct. This is the storefront for fununivere's storefront. I'm definitely going to order from them when i have extra funds as they have a few figures I want that are out of stock in other shops.
  • strictlystylesCloset NerdRegular Boarder
    strictlystyles
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • New Jersey, USA
    7 years ago
    I can see why they have that type of stock, like 80 bucks for a c.c. banpresto prize figure. I mean ya its cool that they still ahve it but man thats like 4x what its worth :( as with other prize figures.
    http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4817/10128208.gifhttp://img251.imageshack.us/img251/565/katam.gifhttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/821/ari.gifhttp://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3946/gif3yj.gifhttp://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8787/newfile.gif
  • MuntoeLover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡Moderator
    Muntoe
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    7 years ago
    LovelyAthena112Heheh what is fununiverse may I ask? ... I've seen their products on eBay thoughFununiverse is basically a store on Ebay, and it looks like they opened their own regular store under the name JapanToYou. If you ask me it's not worth it unless you find something really rare that you've been looking for, since their prices are jacked up so much >_<
  • dunfordkRegular Boarder
    dunfordk
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Halifax, Canada
    7 years ago
    I've ordered from them three times now. Shipping is reasonable price wise, but the packaging is not so great. I've only ever ordered trading figures from them but if you purchase from their store it is most times cheaper than from their eBay account. They ship out fast (day after payment for all three of my orders) and offer tracking numbers. I really like them for things I would otherwise not be able to find. Some things are overpriced but others seem to be at least close to reasonable. All in all, I would order from them again if they offered the item at the lowest price. Also they do not sell bootlegs even though they are in Hong Kong.
  • TetsuZRegular Boarder
    TetsuZ
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Australia
    6 years ago
    I ordered from them recently so yeh hoping that I at least get my stuff xD so like yeah as I ordered Rin Kagamine nucler fusion which is well yeh sold out everywhere
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/TetsuZ/sign.png
  • akomeiRegular Boarder
    akomei
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    6 years ago
    So I'm thinking of ordering from here but it looks like from some recent reviews that they take a while to ship, but people here seem to have no problem with shipping, just pricing.

What's the word on this, anyone else order from this store recently?

Just to make sure this is the site: japtou.com/
  • Chloe-tsundereThe louise otakuRegular Boarder
    Chloe-tsundere
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • netherlands
    6 years ago
    well i plan to buy a polysatone figure from them and its a reasonable price :) 108 usd :)

as i just read their packaging isnt well ... so shold i try buying there with a polystone ?

also do they offer undervalueing ? prob. do since its HK

please help me out
  • BananaParfaitRegular Boarder
    BananaParfait
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • New Zealand
    6 years ago • Updated 6 years ago
    Chloe-tsunderewell i plan to buy a polysatone figure from them and its a reasonable price :) 108 usd :)

as i just read their packaging isnt well ... so shold i try buying there with a polystone ?

also do they offer undervalueing ? prob. do since its HK

please help me out

Although they're legit, they do not have customer service.
    I've emailed them a couple of times, they didn't reply.
    Recently someone purchased a Triumphant Excalibur Saber off them with success.
  • altohRegular Boarder
    altoh
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    6 years ago
    Interesting. Do they at least email when the item is shipped with a tracking number?
  • MinzukiRegular Boarder
    Minzuki
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • USA
    6 years ago
    Is there a way to change your address on JapanToYou?I only see a place to change your name,e-mail and phone number.
  • ImanovRegular Boarder
    Imanov
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Brazil- Rio de Janeiro
    5 years ago
    I just got my Limit Gunz from them last week. I paid 100USD shipped, what's not bad for her at all. Their prices sometimes are insane, but you can grab something rare for less sometimes. The service is the worse I've experienced, but the figure and the package arrived safe, bubble wrapped and tracked, if you request them and have the luck to actually receive a reply, they'll let you know the tracking code.

Bad service? Sure. But I got what I wanted, so the one month fear was worth.
  • WooarghRegular Boarder
    Wooargh
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Canberra, Australia
    5 years ago
    I just bought a figure from there which seemed to sell out in most of the bigger shops on preorder and I can't find for a decent price anywhere else. Price + shipping wasn't too bad considering there's already people asking double what I paid on ebay and Rakuten. The online system didn't give me a discount for multiple items so I didn't get the other figure I wanted. Will be interesting to see how this goes.
  • TorchersphixRegular Boarder
    Torchersphix
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Florida, United States
    5 years ago
    I joined the site just to comment on JapanToYou. I bought a figure from them the other day since they were just about the cheapest available. The website also looks legitimate. It was only after I told a friend, and he questioned its legitimacy that I started to look closer into it. If you look at their site, the links for "about us" "private policy" "terms and conditions" are broken. The only other thread beyond this one that I could find is here: forums.henshinj...

When I ordered from them I got an email confirmation, however, there was NO message and only a picture. On my paypal they are listed as EnFWorkshop. I ordered from them 7/9. Today at 7/11 Through Paypal they updated the shipping information so I have a tracking number. I will post back to let everyone know if it worked out or not.
  • WardubRegular Boarder
    Wardub
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    5 years ago
    Just ordered something from them. For those that successfully received items, did you get a tracking number? Torcher I got the same thing as you, a blank confirmation email. Did you have to get in contact with them for tracking?
  • TorchersphixRegular Boarder
    Torchersphix
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Florida, United States
    5 years ago
    Yea I got a tracking number. After the Paypal went through (2ish days after the purchase) I got an email from Paypal with the subject "More details on your shipment" The updated information said it was shipped by Hongkong post and there was a tracking number.
  • baldr365Regular Boarder
    baldr365
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • USA
    5 years ago • Updated 5 years ago
    Torchersphix (5 years ago)Yea I got a tracking number. After the Paypal went through (2ish days after the purchase) I got an email from Paypal with the subject "More details on your shipment" The updated information said it was shipped by Hongkong post and there was a tracking number.

FYI I got that email too, but my package never arrived from J2U, even after 3 months. I hope it doesn't happen to you, but be prepared to dispute to get your money back when you don't receive the package within 1 month.
  • SpookyRegular Boarder
    Spooky
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    5 years ago
    I ordered from them about a week ago. I got an order confirmation but no tracking#. Ordering from them was a bit of an experiment, I know they have a reputation for bad customer service, so I'm prepared to file a paypal dispute if things go poorly. As some have noted their site isn't very professional, when I clicked on their privacy policy a page came up that just said "Privacy Policy". Even if this does go well I'd still consider these guys a last resort. Anyway I'll post back and let everyone know how it goes.
  • 81 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.