43 replies

• 43 replies
  • TSOHRegular Boarder
    TSOH
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • United States of America
    6 years ago
    Since there is a favorite nendoroid thread, I thought, why not do a least favorite nendoroid thread?
    So tell me, which is your least favorite and why?

My least favorites are a toss up between HMO Miku, and Ciel. My HMO Miku has a lot of paint mistakes, and while she is adorable, I don't really care for the character or origin. I love Ciel Phantomhive, but the nendoroid falls flat. His angry face is not great, and that is the only extra face he came with. He would be a lot better with another face, maybe an embarrassed one, or one with his demon eye.
    It's not that I dislike either one, but out of my collection, they thrill me the least.
  • juu-yukiRegular Boarder
    juu-yuki
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • CANADA
    6 years ago • Updated 6 years ago
    I don't really dislike any of the nendoroids. But I've got to say, the Love Plus girls are just not my cup of tea =/ They don't have enough character to them. The Queens Blade nendoroids are so kind of weird =/
  • LovelyAthena112Regular Boarder
    LovelyAthena112
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    6 years ago
    I dont really like the Queen's Blade Nendos. sexy + small body = awkward XD
  • MuntoeLover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡Moderator
    Muntoe
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    6 years ago
    I agree that the Queen's Blade nendoroids aren't for me, but I'm gonna extend my dislike to nendoroids produced by FREEing. From pictures I feel like these nendoroids aren't really up to the quality I usually see compared to GSC's nendoroids in terms of plastic quality, but what I really don't like are the eyes. They just seem so hollow and void of detail.
  • 10TonHamsterRegular Boarder
    10TonHamster
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • United Kingdom
    6 years ago
    My least favourites are the least nendoroidish ones - Kuwagata Tsumami, Joshi-chan, On-chan.

But not counting Tachikoma.

Of the normal ones, Misa from death note has some horrible faces.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/image/10TonHamster1272657678.gif Go on, get a nendo or two, what's the worst that could happen ??
  • piratepapillonVery Important Boarder
    piratepapillon
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Canada
    6 years ago
    So much hate for Queen Blade nendos. I personally love the Queen Blade nendos and hope to maybe get some of them eventually.

I think my least favorite would probably be HMO Miku, she creeps me out. I'll probably be killed for this but I don't really like any of the vocaloid nendos. Pssshh, I'm so weird.
  • bethykinsRegular Boarder
    bethykins
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Southampton
    6 years ago
    I dislike the queens blade nendos (excluding Airi she's lovely!)

And I love archbishop but HATE her stand it's so awkward and horrible... Acually I just hate the new stands overall D:
  • escape_ropeVery Important Boarder
    escape_rope
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Finland
    I've never liked the Death Note ones except Ryuk :[
  • niceRegular Boarder
    nice
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Philippines
    6 years ago
    mine would be first release F/SN nendos.. i find them weird, especially that Rin having a cigarette and a car And Rider with a bike. hehehe..

Some Queens Blade are pretty good like Airi, Aludra, Nyx.. I even like Tomoe (angry face)

Another nendo series that is my least favorite is Touhou Project nendos.. i dont why but im not attracted to them..
  • StrategoesRegular Boarder
    Strategoes
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    6 years ago
    Death Note nendos except for L (which happens to be one of the most bootlegged ones)
  • NashRegular Boarder
    Nash
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    6 years ago
    Yui and Ryufuko? Basically any of those lousy exclusive miserable ones.
  • haitechanRegular Boarder
    haitechan
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Peru
    6 years ago
    I agree that Misa doesn't have the prettiest faces but the first ones all look a little weird. Also I'm not too fond of the Queen's Blade ones but I don't really hate anyone.
  • VentusseRegular Boarder
    Ventusse
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    6 years ago
    for me, it's Joymax. just too creepy
  • ikwongRegular Boarder
    ikwong
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Philippines
    6 years ago
    StrategoesDeath Note nendos except for L (which happens to be one of the most bootlegged ones)

Yeh. I agree about the Death Note Nendoroids.

I also think QB Nendos are weird too haha.
  • neko8124Regular Boarder
    neko8124
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • fresno, california , United Stat
    6 years ago
    Joemax for sure but but mine has to be PAnty Stocking girls their just plain ugly they look cheap and I like those other demon chicks better Kneehigh and Purse horn or whatever ....they just rock
  • SmeyRegular Boarder
    Smey
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Chile
    All the Miku Hatsune nendos :/
    They're just annoying and... ugh.
    neko8124
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    6 years ago
    I know how you feel but I do have HMO Miku .... I needed one for the band setSmeyAll the Miku Hatsune nendos :/
    They're just annoying and... ugh.
  • suzumiyaandyRegular Boarder
    suzumiyaandy
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    6 years ago
    neko8124Joemax for sure but but mine has to be PAnty Stocking girls their just plain ugly they look cheap and I like those other demon chicks better Kneehigh and Purse horn or whatever ....they just rock
    S-So cruel ;-;

My least favorite's going to have to be Misa.
  • MichikoRegular Boarder
    Michiko
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • The Netherlands
    6 years ago
    Nendoroid Sanae, from Touhou Project. I'm really happy I've got her! I was so depressed when I heard Sanae wasn't in stock anymore, en when the re-release of her came, I was in love! So, that's my least favorite nendo. :3
    neko8124
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    6 years ago
    Not cruel I just don't like the hair ...I love the figures but the hair killed it ... but I do like those 2 bad chicks ..... but I doubt they'll get made seeing is how the P&S girls didn't really do so well
    suzumiyaandyneko8124Joemax for sure but but mine has to be PAnty Stocking girls their just plain ugly they look cheap and I like those other demon chicks better Kneehigh and Purse horn or whatever ....they just rock
    S-So cruel ;-;

My least favorite's going to have to be Misa.
  • 43 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.