- Zetsubo-san • I LOVE HUMANS!!! (or do I? XD) • Ghost • lv29#111 years agoNothing. Just a topic for fun. :D
Though a bit nostalgic...
Feel free to add any field I may be missing :D
First Japanese Pop Culture Toy Ever: SD Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus by Bandai
First PVC Stat: Yamato Sonsaku Hakufu in China Dress
First Figma: Itsuki Koizumi School Uniform ver.
First Nendoroid: Nougami Neuro
First Nendo Puchi: Boys from the third SOS-Dan series.
First Revoltech: Yamaguchi series no. 3 Dante Sparda
First Play Arts: Final Fantasy X-2 no. 3 Paine
Yeeeees, HIDEYOSHI. We all know that YOU are prettier than Hanbei. XDDDDD
- Marshmallowpie • • Very Important Boarder • lv20#211 years ago • Updated 11 years agoMy very first figure was of Kinomoto Sakura, by some American company. (Trendmasters? idk.) (the top right one in this image www.nelvana.com... )
Real collecting? First complete model was GSC's 1/8 Hatsune Miku, first Nendoroid was Saber (Hetare ver.), first figma was Lelouch, first Pinky:st were Sacchin and Tohru (arrived at the same time), first trading figures were the three main Di Gi Charat girls by Broccoli.
- wurpess • GO GO DUMMY PINK!!! • Regular Boarder • lv15#311 years agoHmmmm. . .
*My VERY 1st: FFVIII Squall Leonhart Play Arts action figure
*1st PVC stat: KH2 Riku Static Arts
*1st (and only) Figma: Kyon
*1st Trading Figure: Envy Bandai Gashapon figure
*1st Plush: Ryuichi Sakumai Kumagoro cosplay
- Nopy • • Regular Boarder • lv14#511 years ago1st Figure: Max Factory Haruhi
1st non-bootleg figure: Nendoroid Light
- xxangelchanxx • • Very Important Boarder • lv19#711 years agomy first authentic figure was Asuka in casual clothes.
First figma was Yuki.
First nendo was Shana
First trading figure was the galaxy angel set that came with limited edition volume 1.
- ragingduck • • Regular Boarder • lv15#1011 years agoUnfortunately I cannot say what my first figure was because I bought 16 nendo petits at the same time ^__^ (the first season of Lucky Star petits and the red onenga set as well); oh, I also got a Kagami Miku nendo: figure/5737
My first non-nendo figure was the Griffon Gothic Lolita Haruhi: figure/275
- Singer_Yuna • All along the Watchtower ♪ • Moderator • lv28#1111 years agoMine ~
First chibi Ever: Chibi Sailor Moon and her palace by Bandai
First preorder: Blanc Neige
First PVC: Mitsuki maid from He is my master.
First Resin: Lilith by Shunya Yamashita (a gift from my BF)
First Fake: Yuna FFX-2 1/6 scaled...at least I wasn't scammed because it was very reduced price. But I really wanted her.
First Figma: Nanoha (with xmas accesories)
First Nendoroid: Tsuruya-san in maid outfit
First Petit Nendo: Kyon sister hybrid (I stole from one friend the cat and the wink face xD)
First nendo-fake: The WF07 bunnies for modding purposes PICTURE #8202
First Revoltech: Pocco
First Play Arts: Tifa Advent Children ver.
- Deibi_Manabu • • Regular Boarder • lv8#1211 years agoFirst ever figure: Kamigishi Akari gashapon by Yujin I bought while in Japan (and still have her). This was 1998!
First PVC: Li Kouran by Kaiyodo (I think - at least the WF figure was, back in '97)
First collection PVC: Nijihara Ink by Kotobukiya back in 2005. Through eBay.
First Nendoroid: Asahina Mikuru.
First figma: Hatsune Miku.
First Order: Akizuki Nagi by GSC. Through HLJ, still have the pdf.
First Preorder: Etna by Max Factory.
First Fake: Eri Sawaguchi by Alter. Also bought from eBay.
Last Fake: Saber ebCraft ver. (added this bit as I had to say that!)
Pretty soon I should also have the first ever trading set - the Nendoroid Puchi Vocaloid set still yet to be released! I just have to have it! :P
- De-JaY • Teitoku • Administrator • lv29#1311 years ago
- fiwasaki • • Very Important Boarder • lv19#1411 years agoMy first figure was this Clalaclan: figure/831_clal...
At the end of last year, eStarland was offering a 20% discount on all anime merchandise and at the time I was also playing Shining Wind. I spent two days pondering whether I should buy her or not because of the price and shipping cost... Now look at me... This month I overspent my budget on figures... Sigh...
- KCKoopa • 完成した模型愛好家 • Very Important Boarder • lv19#1511 years agoMy very first figure was Alter's Asahina Mikuru Maid Version back in November 2008
PM me your code if interested :)
3DS Friend Code # 4184-2769-6750
- timelord_science • • Regular Boarder • lv23#1611 years agoFirst Japanese Pop Culture Toy Ever: wargreymon (one of those build a model)
First PVC Stat: Galaxy Fraulein Yuna
First Figma: Itsuki or Kyon - I bought them at the same time.
First Nendoroid: none yet. >:
First Revoltech: Pocco
First Play Arts: Yuna, Paine, Rikku - bought them as a set; they're long gone now.
- Lenneth • the blue valkyrie • Ghost • lv23#1711 years ago • Updated 11 years agoI would really have no idea when I got my first figure. It would probably be a trading figure which I got in Chinatown or a game/toy shop.
My firsts, some taken from my profile:
sometime in 2007 first overseas figure order: Alter Rindou Rina, Alter Saika Farnese, Hyper Fate Saber and Kotobukiya Saber
30/12/08 first nendo (Hatsune Miku)
19/03/09 first completed model male figure EBCraft Archer linklink
13/07/09 first Megahouse figure (Clare)
31/08/09 getting Clayz Saber one of my very first must-have figures
01/10/09 First Volks figure (Yagame Hayate)
I had to look at old notices to find my first figure order. wow, I thought I got Ignis first. such a long time ago. *_*
- Deibi_Manabu • • Regular Boarder • lv8#1811 years ago • Updated 11 years agoIf we were being ultra-technical, then my first ever figure was a Smurf one way back in 1982! :P :P
Still have it! XD
- fiwasaki • • Very Important Boarder • lv19#1911 years agoDeibi_ManabuIf we were being ultra-technical, then my first ever figure was a Smurf one way back in 1982! :P :P
Still have it! XD
Well... If you put it like that, I had some G.I. Joe actions figures when I was a kid (90's). Oh, yeah. I also had a Jiban action figure. They are probably in some box at my parent's home. Now that's nostalgic.
- De-JaY • Teitoku • Administrator • lv29#2011 years agoDeibi_ManabuIf we were being ultra-technical, then my first ever figure was a Smurf one way back in 1982! :P :P
Still have it! XD
Hell yeah! A Smurf was also my first figure.
- 81 replies