HomeForumsThread #2914

Figma Props1/12 furniture and props for sale!

8 replies

• 8 replies
  • MonocleClaireRegular Boarder
    MonocleClaire
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • England
    6 years ago • Updated 6 years ago
    All prices are in GBP and shipping is ONLY to the UK sorry. It's the first time I've done something like this!

Seven packs of food -- £1.50 (or 30p each) -- i256.photobucke... s256.photobucke...
    Bathroom set -- (Porcelain, white, rose pattern) Bath, sink, toilet. -- £8 (£3 each) -- i256.photobucke...
    TV (Portable, black and white) -- £2.00 -- i256.photobucke...
    Bed (Wooden frame, comes with mattress and pillow, no quilt, pink check pattern) -- £5.00 -- i256.photobucke... i256.photobucke...
    Sewing Basket -- £1.00 -- i256.photobucke...

These prices don't include postage, sorry! As soon as someone's interested, I'll put the item on hold, and check the postage at the Post Office.

Once we've agreed on a price, just send the money to my PayPal account, and I'll send the package as soon as I can afterwards!
  • KonekoRawrifyRegular Boarder
    KonekoRawrify
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • The Twilight Zone//USA//
    6 years ago
    MonocleClaireNo pics at the moment because my camera is out of battery, and I can't find any replacement ones (and I refuse to buy new ones until I find them..)
    All prices are in GBP and shipping is ONLY to the UK sorry. It's the first time I've done something like this!

Seven packs of food -- £1.50 (or 30p each)
    Bathroom set -- (Porcelain, white, rose pattern) Bath, sink, toilet. -- £8 (£3 each)
    TV (Portable, black and white) -- £2.00
    Bed (Wooden frame, comes with mattress and pillow, no quilt, pink check pattern) -- £5.00

These prices don't include postage, sorry! As soon as someone's interested, I'll put the item on hold, and check the postage at the Post Office.

Once we've agreed on a price, just send the money to my PayPal account, and I'll send the package as soon as I can afterwards!

Would you be able to post some images of the furniture your selling? :3
    http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/Susuzu/MSsign/GOmini1copy.png http://s18.postimg.org/klcqcmizt/type_2.png
    MonocleClaire
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • England
    6 years ago
    Yep, I've just gotten hold of a decent camera, so I'll get some pics tonight,
    MonocleClaire
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • England
    6 years ago
    Bump! Pics up.
    MonocleClaire
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • England
    6 years ago
    Bump again! I really need to get rid of this stuff, LOL.
  • jackskellinghogRegular Boarder
    jackskellinghog
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    6 years ago
    I'll take the food :D
    MonocleClaire
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • England
    6 years ago
    Okie-dokie! Just whizz the money my way and I'll send it off Friday. (I am literally destitute until then. Not exaggerating, had to empty my money box to buy milk.)
  • StrategoesRegular Boarder
    Strategoes
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    6 years ago
    MonocleClaireOkie-dokie! Just whizz the money my way and I'll send it off Friday. (I am literally destitute until then. Not exaggerating, had to empty my money box to buy milk.)

Wow...the life and times of an otaku living in a recession
  • 8 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.