Tsuki Peer's Approval ClubNegative Feedbacks

• Weshzu
    WeshzuRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline44 replies
    9 years ago • Updated 7 years ago
    stargazer713
    Leave feedback of your negative encounters. Provide a description for your decision.
  • Smished
    SmishedRegular Boarder • lv15
    Offline561 replies
    9 years ago • Updated 9 years ago
    I hate to blacklist people but...

LovelyAthena112
    She had good communication all throughout the trade and was very enthusiactic about it but then it suddenly stopped after she recieved my items. I have been waiting for months on my end of the deal and have still not recieved.I PM'd her every now and a again but she'd say she hasn't been to the post office yet and we also changed what it was I would recieve. I believe her account has been deleted, meaning that I cannot get in touch with her to clarify if she sent them or not. In her defence however I think she was having trouble with the shipping, but if she has said something about it then I'd of happily paid for the shipping myself. I have still not recieved any items and have lost my items in this transaction v.v

Sorry to of had to do this, I hope to never black list a person again v.v
  • stargazer713
    stargazer713the 0th Mirage KnightVery Important Boarder • lv25
    Offline390 replies
    Her account is private, so she may still be around.
  • PinkGoggle
    PinkGoggleRegular Boarder • lv15
    Offline58 replies
    I don't like bitching but these two sellers really kicked me in my non-existing sacks.

amarilloampharos:
    Long story short; I paid a high price for a figure in tip-top shape. I got it over a year later with broken parts, crushed box and pet poop inside it. During that time, I think I've been very patient because she had a financial situation; which I totally understood. Had I received what I paid for (which I was looking forward to over the waiting period), I wouldn't feel so hurt. She's probably inactive now though.

djjoshhenriquez:
    At first, I thought this dude was super nice and stuff. He sold me two of his pre-orders for doubles but lied about shipping and pocketed about 8000 yen. I didn't complain because I was just too happy to get the pre-orders I missed. Then when I listed some sales, he said that he wanted like, 4 figures or something at an unreal price; saying that I owed him for all he's done for me. Of course I'm grateful and took off about $80 from the price but he tried to guilt-trap me into being completely ripped-off. Probably just personal but I think it's kinda dirty to deal like that.

Sorry guys, needed to vent ;___;
  • stargazer713
    Offline390 replies
    9 years ago • Updated 7 years ago
    General advise to everyone: don't wait for that long especially with an unknown or first time seller. Always stay within 45 days PayPal coverage and don't pay with gift/payment owed unless you trust the seller as doing so you are waiving your buyer protection. If they want you to wait longer tell them to refund the money and that you'll pay them when they are ready. Also if someone's account looks like they just joined or is rather empty, take caution as they may just trick you and leave forever or maybe open a different account and trick someone else.

Now that I think about it..our transaction right now is pretty much everything I advised against..you paid with gift, we are waiting for months..xD Just kidding ^^ You know I'll ship it to you :p
  • 4Arnd
    4Arnd4ア一ンドAdministrator • lv27
    Offline2,489 replies
    This 45 day thing was the reason why I eventually claimed from Paypal, against mfc member Sora-Kun. The deal was relatively straight forward and I genuinely can't say if he knew the figure was bootleg or not, I have to admit it is one of the better copies, which didn't show immediatly on the pictures I've got from him. He was talking himself out of it then, being 17 and using his mothers details when I wanted to send the figure back at my cost. Got my money back from Paypal in the end as there was no more communication at all anymore. Got another shout of him recently, asking for the figure back, as I guess Paypal must have sent some "snail mail" to the home address. Going to return the figure shortly (need to make some good pictures for a "Bootleg Review", in order to make it easier for other so spot a fake). If he tries to sell it again here, be warned its a bootleg ITEM #5780 Moka.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/pics/b/mfc180x80.png . https://en.facebookbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FB-fLogo-Blue-broadcast-2.png . Twitter .
  • stargazer713
    Offline390 replies
    9 years ago
    I just remembered..Ampzer still owes me money..but she left this place half a year ago already. I don't really care about the money since it isn't that much, but I do know someone who is still waiting for a figure they traded.
  • Weshzu
    Offline44 replies
    i've seen djjoshennreiquez quite frequently on tsukiboard. I'll keep that in mind :S

and thanks stargazer for the precautions, i was offered tons of times to send cash as gift. Each of my transactions have been well over 100+ purchases. I rather pay the 5-10 dollars than jeopardize a greater loss.
  • PinkGoggle
    PinkGoggleRegular Boarder • lv15
    Offline58 replies
    stargazer713
    Now that I think about it..our transaction right now is pretty much everything I advised against..you paid with gift, we are waiting for months..xD Just kidding ^^ You know I'll ship it to you :p

Of course I do :3

And yes, djjoshennreiquez is quite active on this forum. Don't get me wrong, he does his deals and carries them out but if he's after your figures, best be on your guard since he's a pushy one.

And yes, I really should have gone with the 45 PayPal thing. I think I did make a claim to her actually but it just didn't work out well in the end. OH WELL, lesson learned; I hope nobody else gets this kind of experience.
  • Lightning00
    Lightning00Regular Boarder • lv11
    Offline95 replies
    9 years ago • Updated 8 years ago
    I'm just posting this here until they send me a tracking number in which they have not(I might just be paranoid, but I've waiting 1-2 weeks and no tracking number) then I'll delete if they send.

Nyan
    I paid with gift because they ask if it was possible to avoid the paypal fee. She said they'll send the item around the May 29th and give me the tracking number. Few days later(June 1st) I PM them asking if they shipped it and if she can reply back with tracking #. Now it's been a week and they have yet to reply any information for me, and I've already sent another PM but is still waiting for a reply.

I really don't like to thumbs down customer, but I'm kind of a paranoid person and I do believe a week is enough to reply to a message specially knowing if you're selling something to a buyer.

Nah she scammed me
    http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/zetsu-bou/azmandarequest.png
  • stargazer713
    Offline390 replies
    @Weshzu and Lightning00, how are your cases going?
  • Weshzu
    Offline44 replies
    stargazer713@Weshzu and Lightning00, how are your cases going?

still waiting can't say for sure until it passes the maximum of 15 days.
  • Lightning00
    Offline95 replies
    stargazer713@Weshzu and Lightning00, how are your cases going?

Not good so far :\, I still haven't recieved any package, replies, refunds, or tracking #.
  • Neko_Oni
    Neko_OniRegular Boarder • lv19
    Offline190 replies
    9 years ago
    Still discovering how Tsuki works as far as buying/selling....since Paypal is used here I'm no longer as leary. Been a very longtime ebayer and its' a great idea to set up a positive/negative feedback system here as well! Happy to say that even on ebay I've only had to leave 2 negative feedbacks. (Although I've had a few people take the money and run...then delete their accounts...>_>) Guess it's the same anywhere...

Reading these posts about these slow shipping times.....having dealt with sellers in Japan and worldwide as often as I do, 4-5 weeks is PLENTY of time for an item to make it from one side of the world to the other. That's on the most economical shipping! Anything more and it starts to look like a scam....
  • Lightning00
    Offline95 replies
    9 years ago • Updated 8 years ago
    No she scammed me beware of trading Nyan
  • Weshzu
    Offline44 replies
    9 years ago
    Lightning00So Nyan just reply back that she send it to me, and apologies for not replying for so long. Now I'm just going to wait for the package to arrive

i'm glad!....with postal strike i don't think i'll expect my package until the Harper government passes the law...
  • Weshzu
    Offline44 replies
    9 years ago
    here's a recently update on djjoshhenriquez/dragonxpiece/don pirate.

www.apforums.ne...

This guy does not stop....
  • Smished
    SmishedRegular Boarder • lv15
    Offline561 replies
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the info =) It was very interesting. I hope you and your HK friend aren't out of pocket now =(

You may want to take down the address however sweet, it's personal information and you could get in trouble for it ;)
  • Weshzu
    Offline44 replies
    SmishedThanks for the info =) It was very interesting. I hope you and your HK friend aren't out of pocket now =(

You may want to take down the address however sweet, it's personal information and you could get in trouble for it ;)

it isn't me, its a friend of mine at apforum. I just copied and paste for everyone to access but, yeah I hope dj gets what he deserves. If we have enough evidence maybe we could bring it to the authorities :S not sure how he could live with his conscience.
  • Gasaraki
    GasarakiGhost • lv14
    Offline52 replies
    9 years ago
    Yeah I dealt with dj myself, dude is freaking paranoid. I wasn't cheated out of my money or anything since I never ship til I have the money in my account, but he has to make a huge deal out of where to ship it, when to ship it, etc. etc. and I just said screw it, I'm not dealing with him anymore.
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 55 replies
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.

Tsuki Peer's Approval Club7