110 replies

• 110 replies
  • Mia-chanねんどろいどが大好きModerator
    Mia-chan
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Australia
    7 years ago
    If you are looking for (or selling/trading) extra/spare Nendoroid parts to add/replace existing parts that you own, please post your request by creating a new thread over at the Spare Parts club.

Feel free to reply to this post with a link to your Nendoroid specific Spare Parts request thread.

Examples include (but are not limited to):

- Blank face for customization
      - Nekomimi for photo shoots
      - Neck joint to replace a broken one
      - Hand piece to replace a lost one
      - Extra base/seat/peg

If you are looking to split a whole Nendoroid (generally one you plan to order once all slots are filled), please visit the Let's Split Nendoroids! club.
  • bethykinsRegular Boarder
    bethykins
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Southampton
    7 years ago
    im looking for a spare base for azunyan as i broke mine ):
    Mia-chan
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Australia
    7 years ago
    bethykinsim looking for a spare base for azunyan as i broke mine ):
    Join the Spare Parts club and request it. :3

Azunyan's base is the same as some of the other K-ON! girls' I believe (can't remember which ones exactly - some have the pointy ear version while the others have the rounded version? I assume the bases are meant to look like animal ears... >.>), so maybe you don't need to get hers specifically?
  • bethykinsRegular Boarder
    bethykins
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Southampton
    7 years ago
    no i need to get hers as its the part that she sits on that i broke :)

whats the differance between the two threads?
    Mia-chan
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Australia
    7 years ago
    bethykinsno i need to get hers as its the part that she sits on that i broke :)

Ahhh I see. That does make a difference then!

I guess the Spare Parts club has members who are actively hunting/selling spare parts whereas the Nendo Lovers club is for anyone who loves Nendos. Posting in the other club should hopefully increase your chances of finding a seller. ^^
  • Singer_YunaAll along the Watchtower ♪Moderator
    Singer_Yuna
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • ♥ Abyss of farplane, Spain
    7 years ago
    Good index Mia-chan!!!Mia-chan
    Feel free to reply to this post with a link to your Nendoroid specific Spare Parts request thread.

This is my list of wished pieces and nendo-pieces at sale club/572/discus...
  • 10TonHamsterRegular Boarder
    10TonHamster
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • United Kingdom
    7 years ago
    bethykinsno i need to get hers as its the part that she sits on that i broke :)

Dare I say, that this is the only situation where I would suggest getting a bootleg?

Chuck the crappy figure and just keep the base.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/image/10TonHamster1272657678.gif Go on, get a nendo or two, what's the worst that could happen ??
  • AsakoOm nom nomRegular Boarder
    Asako
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Australia
    7 years ago
    I'm after a base and back hair plate for my new frankenendo, as I don't have any spare (obviously, as nendos only come with one.

Currently I'm using Black Rock Shooter's base and head (see picture/262647&... for current state) but I would like to actually put her together as herself. I have plenty of other spare parts, but none of my nendos have a spare back headplate or base.

Would it be better to just buy a bootleg for cheap parts that may hopefully fit with normal parts?
  • JoichiRegular Boarder
    Joichi
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Canada, Toronto
    6 years ago • Updated 6 years ago
    AsakoI'm after a base and back hair plate for my new frankenendo, as I don't have any spare (obviously, as nendos only come with one.

Currently I'm using Black Rock Shooter's base and head (see picture/262647&... for current state) but I would like to actually put her together as herself. I have plenty of other spare parts, but none of my nendos have a spare back headplate or base.

Would it be better to just buy a bootleg for cheap parts that may hopefully fit with normal parts?

Hmm well with bootlegs, you have a risk of running into loose/flimsy joints and mis-paints (if you don't want to re paint them) I'm really picky and only get the fakes that has not so much errors, like my Lion Saber: PICTURE #322870
    My sites: sweetandcharmingart.etsy.com | joichii.tumblr.com
  • Rissaroo1234Regular Boarder
    Rissaroo1234
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • Minnesota
    3 years ago
    Hey, I got a question about nendo parts! I need a replacement nendoroid neck joint. My Miyuki decided to fall apart on me >.< She's an older nendo. This is the first time this has happened to me, and after a little research, it looks like you can't get replacement joints from good smile company, they don't sell them (which is kinda dumb). However, Revoltech does sell replacement joints (like these: www.amiami.com/... ). Would these joints work in a Good Smile Company Nendoroid figures?
  • Cerespam~SoranameRegular Boarder
    Cerespam
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • Brazil
    3 years ago
    Rissaroo1234 (3 years ago) #2794514Hey, I got a question about nendo parts! I need a replacement nendoroid neck joint. My Miyuki decided to fall apart on me >.< She's an older nendo. This is the first time this has happened to me, and after a little research, it looks like you can't get replacement joints from good smile company, they don't sell them (which is kinda dumb). However, Revoltech does sell replacement joints (like these: www.amiami.com/... ). Would these joints work in a Good Smile Company Nendoroid figures?

Try asking at club/576/discus...

Someone may have some spare joints. ^^
  • StarlightLoticeRegular Boarder
    StarlightLotice
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • Englund
    2 years ago
    Hello all.

Not desperate, but was wondering where I could buy some props for my nendos?

Not necessarily a spare part, but any information where I can buy Nendo Props at any websites would be useful :3

AmiAmi and Manadarake don't seem to do them. :(
  • LilAtomicX10Regular Boarder
    LilAtomicX10
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • California, USA
    2 years ago
    StarlightLotice (2 years ago) #4385553Hello all.

Not desperate, but was wondering where I could buy some props for my nendos?

Not necessarily a spare part, but any information where I can buy Nendo Props at any websites would be useful :3

AmiAmi and Manadarake don't seem to do them. :(

Sadly I can't think of many props that will work with Nendos. :/ But!? there are play sets and other accessory sets that GSC make that you might like. ITEM #143956 ITEM #148500 ITEM #236491 ITEM #198730
    Those are good options for you. :3 but if you want specific props for your nendos then I would suggest participating in a split and order the specific props you want. :) CLUB #576
    StarlightLotice
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • Englund
    2 years ago
    LilAtomicX10 (2 years ago) #4429548

Sadly I can't think of many props that will work with Nendos. :/ But!? there are play sets and other accessory sets that GSC make that you might like. ITEM #143956 ITEM #148500 ITEM #236491 ITEM #198730
    Those are good options for you. :3 but if you want specific props for your nendos then I would suggest participating in a split and order the specific props you want. :) CLUB #576

Thanks for the links! Although I am looking for something I guess things like a Mini Pumpkin (Haloween Miku has something like this) or a Nendo Wand (I believe Kirby will come with one).

I wonder if there's a Prop Club?

I guess I could look at the club and see what it's about! Although I have never participated in a split before! D:
    LilAtomicX10
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • California, USA
    2 years ago
    StarlightLotice (2 years ago) #4482302LilAtomicX10 (2 years ago) #4429548

Thanks for the links! Although I am looking for something I guess things like a Mini Pumpkin (Haloween Miku has something like this) or a Nendo Wand (I believe Kirby will come with one).

I wonder if there's a Prop Club?

I guess I could look at the club and see what it's about! Although I have never participated in a split before! D:

No prob!? :D and yea I would consider joining the club and looking in their forums to see if anyone is splitting a nendo that has parts that you want. :) I've participated in a split and got the exact parts I wanted for a decent price. A lot of people tend to split the newer Nendos that are going to be coming out. So look at the newer ones coming out and see if there are any parts you'd want. :) but if you don't mind bootlegs then you can always get a bootleg halloween Miku and use that pumpkin. lol And what kind of wand are you looking for? Cuz a couple of nendos have come out with wands I think. lol

And I haven't looked to see if there's a prop club. lol I know there's a DIY club that prob has some people who have made props. lol
    StarlightLotice
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • Englund
    2 years ago
    LilAtomicX10 (2 years ago) #4484740
    No prob!? :D and yea I would consider joining the club and looking in their forums to see if anyone is splitting a nendo that has parts that you want. :) I've participated in a split and got the exact parts I wanted for a decent price. A lot of people tend to split the newer Nendos that are going to be coming out. So look at the newer ones coming out and see if there are any parts you'd want. :) but if you don't mind bootlegs then you can always get a bootleg halloween Miku and use that pumpkin. lol And what kind of wand are you looking for? Cuz a couple of nendos have come out with wands I think. lol

And I haven't looked to see if there's a prop club. lol I know there's a DIY club that prob has some people who have made props. lol

Awesome! So what Club do I need to look out for? (there's a Nendo that has a Bike and a Sidecar that I really want, but just those).

Hmmm, not too bothered really. There are no Harry Potter Nendos as THAT would have been a great variation to use. I think GSC need to make more props as some people just don't want to pay £25 for a nendo just for the parts (I know we have a split nendo club, but it'd be much more easier, you know?)
    LilAtomicX10
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • California, USA
    2 years ago
    StarlightLotice (2 years ago) #4628926LilAtomicX10 (2 years ago) #4484740

Awesome! So what Club do I need to look out for? (there's a Nendo that has a Bike and a Sidecar that I really want, but just those).

Hmmm, not too bothered really. There are no Harry Potter Nendos as THAT would have been a great variation to use. I think GSC need to make more props as some people just don't want to pay £25 for a nendo just for the parts (I know we have a split nendo club, but it'd be much more easier, you know?)

The one that I posted earlier is the one I'm in and I think I remember seeing someone split that Nendo that you're talking about. haha :D

And I know what you mean. That's what the play sets are for. They're cool little Nendo accessories that can fit the majority of Nendos. lol but it would be cool if they made more accessories. :D
    StarlightLotice
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • Englund
    2 years ago
    LilAtomicX10 (2 years ago) #4642523

The one that I posted earlier is the one I'm in and I think I remember seeing someone split that Nendo that you're talking about. haha :D

And I know what you mean. That's what the play sets are for. They're cool little Nendo accessories that can fit the majority of Nendos. lol but it would be cool if they made more accessories. :D

Oh no! D: I should have a look at the link again.

Are there any with props rather than costumes? (although I need some face ones)
    LilAtomicX10
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • California, USA
    2 years ago
    StarlightLotice (2 years ago) #4766133LilAtomicX10 (2 years ago) #4642523

Oh no! D: I should have a look at the link again.

Are there any with props rather than costumes? (although I need some face ones)

I haven't seen any with just props sadly. :/ but there's no telling what GSC might come out with. lol and trying to find the faces from the More line is pretty hard to find for a decent price. I'm lucky I found them at a Con. lol
    StarlightLotice
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    • Englund
    2 years ago
    LilAtomicX10 (2 years ago) #4789802

I haven't seen any with just props sadly. :/ but there's no telling what GSC might come out with. lol and trying to find the faces from the More line is pretty hard to find for a decent price. I'm lucky I found them at a Con. lol

Fair enough.

I wish they made the extra props more available though as they aren't tied to a franchise (like the faces).

Very lucky indeed!
  • 110 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.