• PA
    6 years ago
    Thoughts? Experience?

• WindsorSevenSHSL VegoneVery Important Boarder
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Unova
    6 years ago
    Never dealt with them personally, but I have been googling them since they're selling something I want for a good price. This is what I've found www.google.com/... They seem to be a pretty good company.
  • iced_wineRegular Boarder
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • U.S.
    5 years ago
    i took a chance and pre-ordered the shiki and two akira figures from them. they charge a 10% deposit for pre-orders, but the nice thing about them is that if you have multiple pre-orders, they can hold items in their warehouse until all parts of your order are in stock to save on shipping, and so far as i can tell, they don't have a limit on if it has to be released within a certain number of days or not.

the three figures i preordered were set to release in april and may, my order with urbancollector didn't ship out until june, which is mostly due to logistics of shipping things from japan to us wholesaler, then distribute to retailers. the figures arrived in excellent condition, packing was good, my shipping charge for three figures was $13 ups with signature confirmation, which i thought was quite cheap.....

so, definitely would recommend~
  • R_DorothyRegular Boarder
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • USA
    5 years ago
    They're actually in my state! I've only bought Poison Ivy from them, with Harley on pre-order, but I was very happy! Customer service was very prompt, prices are fair, and there's coupons on the net to use!
  • 4 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.