- 4Arnd • 4ア一ンド • Administrator • lv27#18 years agoJapan-best
MFC Shops Feedback & Rating Page
Online Shop: japan-best.com
MFC Page: RUBYNEXT
Facebook Page: www.facebook.co...
Online store. Specialised in figure and other Japanese merchendise.
Store front languages: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish
Payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal and more
+ ships worldwide. . Twitter .
- Beani • (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ • Very Important Boarder • lv31#28 years ago • Updated 8 years agoThe prices here seem to vary between good and lolwutseriously, would I be correct in assuming they adjust based on perceived market rates for a lot of their stock?
Edit: Was looking again and realised they are like Manda, not a regular store like I initially assumed. Derp.
- AndreZolwe • was Kero-chan previously • Regular Boarder • lv21#3
- dymitr • • Regular Boarder • lv24#48 years ago • Updated 8 years agoCan someone clarify if an excellent condition = used or new.
I'm assuming it means used, but how used is excellent.
Would prefer if they used the terms: Sealed, Openened, Unopened blister or SEALED,A,B as opposed to their excellent, good, bad, new...
Maybe Ruby-chan would be willing to dedicate a page to her definition of excellent and other subjective condition-terms.
- Beani • (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ • Very Important Boarder • lv31#68 years ago • Updated 8 years agodslicer • 8 years ago • ordered this ITEM #25218 from them for 5151 JPY, shipping 780 JPY SAL which is cheapest i've ever seen. just hope nothin is wrong with her.
Could you let us know if that is indeed how much you end up paying for shipping? I found something I want which I know Mandarake won't allow to be shipped by SAL due to it's size and yet this site quotes it at 780 yen SAL (it looks like all figures are quoted at that, I tried putting a trading figure in and it quoted the same).
- InnocenceShiro • • Regular Boarder • lv20#78 years agoI asked them for the Artbook of Nabari No Ou because the cover was wrong.They changed it immediately and submitted some pics of the inside.I ordered it for 24 euros,including shipping costs,I hope that all it's ok >.<
- #88 years agoBeani • 8 years ago • Could you let us know if that is indeed how much you end up paying for shipping? I found something I want which I know Mandarake won't allow to be shipped by SAL due to it's size and yet this site quotes it at 780 yen SAL (it looks like all figures are quoted at that, I tried putting a trading figure in and it quoted the same).
yes paid 5931 JPY in total with shippin being 780 JPY.
- aeonblue • SHSL Procrastinator • Super High School Level • lv34#9
- WatchJessieGo • Magical Girl • Regular Boarder • lv18#108 years agoThey've got some awesome stuff I haven't been able to find anywhere else. 8'D The second I get some cash, I am so buying a ton of stuff...
Signature by me.
- AndyPanda • • Regular Boarder • lv16#118 years agoWell i did a search for Cardcaptor Sakura items.
Most of the figures that they have i saw them on Rakuten.
- Ritsu • • Regular Boarder • lv15#128 years ago • Updated 8 years agoThey have a handful of figures, I have money for and have wanted for sometime. I'm tempted to b uy one of the cheaper ones (around 30$) just to see if the quality is actually alright. I managed to find: www.youtube.com... as well as doing some research on their facebook page ( which has some pictures of artbooks ) Still scared to buy to find I get a figure with some scratch or paint chip or something...The prices on some of those figures just seem too good to be true.
- baldr365 • • Regular Boarder • lv16#138 years agoOrdered a figure I want at a good price, and they refunded me :/
Don't know what the deal is.
I've ordered a different one. If they refund me on this one too, then I'm done with this store.
Just curious, how does MFC determine their partners. Can a store sponsored by MFC be fraudulent? I hope the admins can answer my question with honesty :/
- InnocenceShiro • • Regular Boarder • lv20#158 years agoI'm waiting yet for the shipping notification of an order that I did 2 days ago (20th of June) >_<
- kumasanmk • ♬ • Producer • lv37#178 years agoI'm investigating for further information. You should refrain from ordering till I get clarification from the shop owner. I hope I didn't make a gross mistake with this one.
- AndreZolwe • was Kero-chan previously • Regular Boarder • lv21#18
- AndyPanda • • Regular Boarder • lv16#198 years agoMost of the stuff there are on Rakuten shop Surugaya-a-too
and they take time to confirm everything.
- WatchJessieGo • Magical Girl • Regular Boarder • lv18#208 years agoI'm wondering how they manage to make everything on there so cheap... I've never seen Nendos for under $30. They're an MFC partner, but it's kind of screaming bootlegs... Even their dakikamuras are cheap.
Signature by me.
- 327 replies