30 replies

• 30 replies
  • mememoSale HunterVery Important Boarder
    mememo
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Ireland
    8 years ago • Updated 8 years ago
    Are there any ecchi figures that you think go too far or that you would be unwilling to have in your collection

For me its the Maimu by gigapulse figure that a friend gave me for my 21st . At the moment it hidden it the back of my closet >_<
  • IIARegular Boarder
    IIA
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Finland
    8 years ago
    The Gigapulse Valkyrie figure (Aaliyah was her name, I think). I think constantly about getting that, but really now, it's too hentai a figure for me to buy.

And this comes from a guy who owns both the Dynamite Project Kanu and the C-Works Imari with a demon grabbing her from the mirror
    Manly Otaku and one of the craziest collectors in Finland
  • fishnoseRegular Boarder
    fishnose
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Sweden
    8 years ago
    Absolutely NO limits. Whatsoever.
    Except price - the really extreme ecchi figures are generally very, very expensive. 20000 Yen is common... which is why I don't own any yet.
  • cioudrunnerfiuteFound Holy Grail & QuitVery Important Boarder
    cioudrunnerfiute
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Houston, TX, USA
    8 years ago
    Yuit is too pedo-ecchi for me. I have Ymir from Quuen's Blade (Megahouse) but I keep her clothed. I like Ymir because she reminds me of a demented Goldie Locks but Yuit just looks like a child playing with leaves. :/
    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/Rem_Seibrem/aliciabeach-1.jpg
  • mangasus90
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Viet Nam- HCMC
    8 years ago
    really like ecchi fig. The more ecchi the better. It just the custom in my country wont allow those toys...
  • maximimonThe New Shadow EmperorRegular Boarder
    maximimon
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Atlanta , United States
    8 years ago
    the more echii figure i have i Menace queens blade from megahouse, anything more echii than that is my limit,
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/maximimon/sign.png
  • PhilosopherRegular Boarder
    Philosopher
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    8 years ago
    Let's see... There's no real -limit- for me, just so long as it's to my tastes. For example...

1) Nearly anything loli (like character is 14 or under) is out of bounds for me.
    2) Anything where each boob is bigger than the girl's head, probably like H-cup or bigger. Gross...
    3) No tentacles... just so wrong...

Otherwise, I haven't found too many cast-off and/or topless or full-nude that I really like. It's almost like, the main selling point is the nudity so the rest of the figure they can just do an OK job on.

Hell, I'd buy a figure of a girl having an orgasm if it looked good...
    Hear that all you figure-makers??
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Philosopher/sign.png
  • KJAZZRegular Boarder
    KJAZZ
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • California
    8 years ago
    Probably this figure of mine is as far as I'll go. Probably.
    ( ゚∀゚)o彡゜おっぱい!おっぱい!
  • AkaHolo♥Very Important Boarder
    Aka
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Canada
    8 years ago
    I purchased Aludra from Megahouse. I believe that's my most perverse purchase to date, and may likely stay that way for a while.

On occassion I get the impulse to purchase something probably beyond my comfort level, but so far only Aludra has exceeded it. I feel like I can pass her off as just being both lol and wtf. Though this is also lol and wtf, it's just a bit too much of it for me.

I do still on occassion post about such figures on my site though.

Sometimes I think part of the reason I don't order some is just due to a fear customs will turn it away for one reason or another, obscenity laws or something.
    Tailgrab.org(y) - All hail the tail!
  • chobittsuRegular Boarder
    chobittsu
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Netherlands
    8 years ago
    The only figures I don't like are the ones with huge jugs or with certain simulated fluids on them; otherwise almost anything goes. I have a couple of Gigapulse figures (one having a backdoor entrance if you know what I mean ^_^) and they don't bother me at all.
  • Vambee-Lacuer
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • United States of America
    8 years ago
    PhilosopherOtherwise, I haven't found too many cast-off and/or topless or full-nude that I really like. It's almost like, the main selling point is the nudity so the rest of the figure they can just do an OK job on.

That's true. I don't have any Gigapulse figures, but I did order Collet

Besides the entire cast of Queen's Blade, Sexy Magical Girl Ai, and Demon Hunter Asagi, that will be the most extreme one I will have so far. I am not adverse to that content in any way but most of the more revealing ones are just extreme, and not really nice to look at. We need ecchi figures with more class like Collet. That's right, classy ecchi.

I also don't like extremely oversized breasts.
    http://a.imageshack.us/img715/3339/splitboxesbanner01.jpg
    It would be most beneficial to us if we distributed the contents of these parcels
  • julimanoRegular Boarder
    julimano
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Brazil
    8 years ago
    If the figure is not Yaoi I have no problem, can even be that "infamous" Choco with dog figure
    Katamari Toys e Katamari on the rocks: www.katamari.co...
    Feel free to add PSN/XBL: Julimano
  • DregoNeko fanboyRegular Boarder
    Drego
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • France, Crecy-sur-Serre
    8 years ago
    Hmm ... I think i'm ok with everything except "explicit sexual" stuffs ...

For now the most pervs figures i bought could be thoses 3 ones :
    - figure/13587_ko...
    - figure/2492_min...
    - figure/11438_so...

... Boobiiies xD
  • Chloe-tsundereThe louise otakuRegular Boarder
    Chloe-tsundere
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • netherlands
    5 years ago
    too vulgar ones like giga pulse figures .. they cross the line for me and too pedo-ish like this ITEM #81381
    thats not even ecchithats plain hentai =P
  • LCVery Important Boarder
    LC
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Thailand
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I prefer the tease of "ecchi" being softcore, one of the best ways to describe it would be
    --> Cute Sexy and Erotic (the art style of japanese artist Shunya Yamashita)!
  • AnidrakeRegular Boarder
    Anidrake
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • USA
    5 years ago • Updated 5 years ago
    Yeah, that is where I draw the line. Didn't even know they made pedo figures. Chloe-tsundere (5 years ago)too vulgar ones like giga pulse figures .. they cross the line for me and too pedo-ish like this ITEM #81381
    thats not even ecchithats plain hentai =P
    There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done; yesterday and tomorrow.
  • mintbunnyThe Geeky BunnyRegular Boarder
    mintbunny
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • MD, USA
    5 years ago
    I draw the line at sex figures. Not sexy, but ones that are looking like they're about to get it on. I don't mind naked, atomically correct ones as long as it's tasteful. Just no strapped to the bed, foreign object stuck in places ones. Also, no unrealistic boob sizes.
  • CinnamonSwirlsRegular Boarder
    CinnamonSwirls
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Canada
    5 years ago
    Not much really crosses the line for me...
    As long as it isn't rape. Giga Pulse is one company that I generally stay away from. Not to say that all their stuff is bad, but most of it does involve rape and I wouldn't feel comfortable showing that in my home. Plus, they aren't very tasteful in my opinion. I don't judge though.
  • EcchiLetchRegular Boarder
    EcchiLetch
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    5 years ago
    fishnose (8 years ago)Absolutely NO limits. Whatsoever.
    Except price - the really extreme ecchi figures are generally very, very expensive. 20000 Yen is common... which is why I don't own any yet.

That's the best way to put it for me as well. Price is the only factor. I live up to my name!
  • VampyBunnyRegular Boarder
    VampyBunny
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Philippines
    5 years ago
    No Limits for me! Unfortunately im still living in my parent's house so I can't collect them let alone buy them since i'm still in college.

Maybe when I finally graduate, get a job and a house.
  • 30 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.