Bootleg FindersTrusted eBay Sellers

• mememo
    mememoSale HunterGhost • lv20
    Offline378 replies
    10 years ago • Updated 10 years ago
    Hi everyone Dakku idea had the great idea of starting a discussion here for the Trusted ebay sellers . Ok so im going to ask everyone to list the ebay sellers that they trust please put the sellers in alphabetical order since this will make it easier for other members to find them also please include a link to the seller/shop
  • maximimon
    maximimonThe New Shadow EmperorRegular Boarder • lv23
    Offline315 replies
    ok lets start:

-4409juan: a seller that has lots of saint seiya stuff, fast shipping and original figures as far as i know since i have made 2 purchases from him.a link to his profile: [myworld.ebay.co...]

-animeking_inc: i guess this seller should be well known, fast shipping and as far as i know in my experience buying from him, only aunthetic figures are sold at his store : [stores.ebay.com...]

-dizzystarswirl: tough most of their figures that are up for sale are used or displayed, they are in great condition and start at low prices, also so far no one single bootleg yet.her profile link: [myworld.ebay.co...]

-inshun : a long trusted seller which sells posters ,figures and doujins, fast shipping and aunthentic figures only, never bootlegs. here the link to his store :
    [stores.ebay.com...]

-sosbrigade-store: an awesome seller and my current favorite ebayer, fast shipping and 100% aunthentic figures and anime stuff in his store, also his store has many rare items and some figures as well. the link to his store Desu-Nation :
    [stores.ebay.com...]

-princetrunks415 : a great ebayer as well fast shipping, also 100% original figures and sometimes has sold out figures, his prices sometimes can be a little high,but sometimes is cheaper than get a sold out figure from japan. the link to his store :[stores.ebay.com...]

-tokyohunter: a japanese seller that sometimes lists rare and limited figures, of course all aunthentic stuff. the link to his profile:[myworld.ebay.co...]

i guess thats is for know,.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/maximimon/sign.png
  • neo_valkyrie
    neo_valkyrieVery Important Boarder • lv17
    Offline156 replies
    10 years ago
    rosarybox [stores.ebay.com...] - a Hong Kong Seller that actually sells authentic figures, has fast shipping, and good packaging. I used to buy from them a LOT but they increased their prices so I don't as much. But if you find a good deal on a figure then go for it. They're very reliable. I've never experience any problems with them.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/neo_valkyrie/sign.png
  • Subby
    SubbyRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offline19 replies
    10 years ago
    dendenkwok myworld.ebay.co... - Hong Kong seller with more than reasonable prices for in stock goods. Recently got my BRS order from them. Ask for EMS though otherwise it's standard shipping, always replies to concerns. Extensive range of goods.
  • psich
    psichGhost • lv18
    Offline265 replies
    enterheart myworld.ebay.co...
    HK seller with a lot of figures. Only has Buy-it-now. His eBay pages do look kinda fishy with all of the multiple colors, but I had a positive experience. Regularly has sales on items or not as popular items below retail price. From prior research, seems like other people complained about how he shipped his items, but my order was fine. Processes and ships orders in around 2-3 days. I got my Chroche from him.

shufflechap myworld.ebay.co...
    Japanese seller with reasonable prices for new merchandise, and higher prices for stuff that's out of print. No auctions, has Buy-it-now, but most of them have "Make Offer" enabled so you can haggle your way down a bit. Don't try anything ridiculous like 50% off, you're just wasting your time and his time. He accepted my offers that were around 10-15% off. Processes and ships orders in 1-2 days.

countryfunkjapan myworld.ebay.co...
    Japanese seller that's kinda new (feedback amount isn't that high), but has 100% so far. I got Nao figure/6719_mab... from him. Processes and ships in 2-3 days. The number of items he's selling now is quite low. Don't know if he'll post more in the future.
    http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/chronos184/MFC/yuukasig.jpg. . . . . . . . . . .http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/chronos184/MFC/overdrive2.gif
  • Rukia121
    Rukia121Ghost • lv15
    Offline52 replies
    myworld.ebay.co...

Bought a Louise from him.Excellent Seller.A little pricey but.
    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5148/konlistensignature.png
  • Arashi1118
    Arashi1118Regular Boarder • lv11
    Offline13 replies
    stores.ebay.com...

stores.ebay.com...

Here are some ebay store I found in the US. They sell more than anime items.

myworld.ebay.co...

This one's not really a store but I found most of his stuff to be authentic but you'll have to go through the auction process since he doesn't usually put up buy now prices.

I also buy from amazon and found a good number of stores there and got some pretty good bargains too.
    It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime. What better place than here. What better time then now. -Zack dela Rocha-
  • Celtic7Guardian
    Celtic7GuardianRegular Boarder • lv25
    Offline2,520 replies
    10 years ago
    maximimon-sosbrigade-store: an awesome seller and my current favorite ebayer, fast shipping and 100% aunthentic figures and anime stuff in his store, also his store has many rare items and some figures as well. the link to his store Desu-Nation :
    [stores.ebay.com...]

Oooh, I like the look of some of the items on that store. If it's as good as you say, I may have to buy some. =)
  • maximimon
    maximimonThe New Shadow EmperorRegular Boarder • lv23
    Offline315 replies
    10 years ago
    Celtic7Guardianmaximimon-sosbrigade-store: an awesome seller and my current favorite ebayer, fast shipping and 100% aunthentic figures and anime stuff in his store, also his store has many rare items and some figures as well. the link to his store Desu-Nation :
    [stores.ebay.com...]

Oooh, I like the look of some of the items on that store. If it's as good as you say, I may have to buy some. =)

you should , so far i have never had any problems with him, all his stuff is aunthetic and ships really fast.plus he does have some awesome items.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/maximimon/sign.png
  • Celtic7Guardian
    Celtic7GuardianRegular Boarder • lv25
    Offline2,520 replies
    10 years ago
    maximimonCeltic7Guardianmaximimon-sosbrigade-store: an awesome seller and my current favorite ebayer, fast shipping and 100% aunthentic figures and anime stuff in his store, also his store has many rare items and some figures as well. the link to his store Desu-Nation :
    [stores.ebay.com...]

you should , so far i have never had any problems with him, all his stuff is aunthetic and ships really fast.plus he does have some awesome items.

Excellent. Once I have a bit more cash on hand I will take advantage of it.
  • Sephirona
    SephironaRegular Boarder • lv13
    Offline18 replies
    10 years ago
    Hi c: Does anyone have anything to say about this seller?:

myworld.ebay.co...

Has a lot of successful sales but also a few negatives that I'm too lazy to look through 6 months of feedback for, so I'm just trying to be careful.
    ~ ASCE ~
    ace squid crew extraordinaire
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Sephirona/Collectibles/lat108.gif
    ~sephirona.deviantart.com.
  • Kzuki
    KzukiStalkerRegular Boarder • lv20
    Offline285 replies
    10 years ago
    - www.magicalgirl.com stores.ebay.com... : Seller is a middleman based in the USA. They have pre-owned items, all kinds of items! You need to look at the pictures to determine their state. They have some rare figures now and then for a cheap price. Friendly and replies to questions fairly quickly. Ships worldwide EMS and Airmail.

- wonderonlinestore stores.ebay.com... : Based in Hong Kong. Sells items for reasonable prices. Also sells rare items for quite a lot of money though. They ship by registered Airmail and EMS.

- rinrin27 myworld.ebay.co... : Seller based in Japan. Sells furoku (small gifts that come with magazines such as postcards etc.) and other small items like trading cards, posters, shitajiki (pencilboards) etc. Ships by Airmail. Nice and friendly when answering questions.

- lorinekong myworld.ebay.co... : Based in Hong Kong. Sells anime related goods. Ships (registered) Airmail. Friendly seller and communicates very well.
  • Saito
    SaitoRegular Boarder • lv8
    Offline2 replies
    10 years ago
    Kzuki
    - wonderonlinestore stores.ebay.com... : Based in Hong Kong. Sells items for reasonable prices. Also sells rare items for quite a lot of money though. They ship by registered Airmail and EMS.

I bought a touhou Marisa Nendoroid from them, got here quickly for standard mail ~ 2 weeks form day oh ship to my doorstep, a buddy of mine also ordered from them and it got here in perfect condition in ~ 2 weeks also
    Some may say I have an obsessive need to collect figurines, to them I say, is it any different then any other collection?
  • Osasaki
    OsasakiHomu HomuRegular Boarder • lv16
    Offline248 replies
    Kzuki- www.magicalgirl.com stores.ebay.com... : Seller is a middleman based in the USA. They have pre-owned items, all kinds of items! You need to look at the pictures to determine their state. They have some rare figures now and then for a cheap price. Friendly and replies to questions fairly quickly. Ships worldwide EMS and Airmail.

I vouch for them.
    I bought several times from that place and everything was always well packed.
    Also if you buy 30$ or more of merchandise they give you free registered mail.

My only complaint is whit the shipping wich can rise rather fast, but of course since its mailed from japan it cant be avoided ^^;
    But they also said once that the warehouse is some distance away from where the person in japan lives so we have to pay for his expense for going to and back from it ^^;
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Osasaki/sign.png
  • Kzuki
    KzukiStalkerRegular Boarder • lv20
    Offline285 replies
    10 years ago
    OsasakiKzuki- www.magicalgirl.com stores.ebay.com... : Seller is a middleman based in the USA. They have pre-owned items, all kinds of items! You need to look at the pictures to determine their state. They have some rare figures now and then for a cheap price. Friendly and replies to questions fairly quickly. Ships worldwide EMS and Airmail.

I vouch for them.
    I bought several times from that place and everything was always well packed.
    Also if you buy 30$ or more of merchandise they give you free registered mail.

My only complaint is whit the shipping wich can rise rather fast, but of course since its mailed from japan it cant be avoided ^^;
    But they also said once that the warehouse is some distance away from where the person in japan lives so we have to pay for his expense for going to and back from it ^^;

Yeah they are great, even though the Japanese person doesn't live close to the warehouse.. my package was shipped fast and got here fast too :)
    My wallscroll was oversized though so it was too big for Airmail and had to use EMS, which I rarely choose but no choice this time xd. Everything went well though.
    But you really have to carefully look at the pictures to see what state the item is in, most is pre-owned after all.
  • Arei
    AreiDer Cactuar FuhrerRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offline21 replies
    10 years ago
    I have a couple for good, but use with caution:

toy_cardseller and kakalolo12 (same person/store)

I have bought a lot of things from them and have gotten no bootlegs, BUT I would mark them as use as last resort (they have been my last resort for a lot of things because I've not found them elsewhere) as their prices are high and sometimes they will jack up the price if you message them about stuff.

Also they don't combine shipping with a decent discount anymore, it's just $1 off each item :/

Bootlegs have been reported from them though, so it's a bit of a gamble, though I've gotten a ton of legit things from them =/
  • jiejie
    jiejieon iceModerator • lv25
    Offline1,028 replies
    SephironaHi c: Does anyone have anything to say about this seller?:

myworld.ebay.co...

Has a lot of successful sales but also a few negatives that I'm too lazy to look through 6 months of feedback for, so I'm just trying to be careful.

Late answer, I know, but maybe it'll still help someone. On german ebay, the feedback numbers are clickable. So if you want to read all negative comments for a seller, just go to their feedback page, change .com to .de in the URL, and click on the negative feedback number to read them all!
  • najimi13
    najimi13Regular Boarder • lv13
    Offline96 replies
    10 years ago
    Or just pop the seller's name in toolhaus.org/ lol
  • Jesiah
    JesiahRegular Boarder • lv14
    Offline5 replies
    9 years ago
    Have bought 2 legit nendoroid petit from tabasco114 including one Miku and also one Revoltech Nanaeru. Seller is reliable and has good reputation.

myworld.ebay.co...
    いえしあ
  • Zawa
    ZawaRegular Boarder • lv16
    Offline30 replies
    9 years ago
    AreiI have a couple for good, but use with caution:

toy_cardseller and kakalolo12 (same person/store)

Yeah, I was going suggest them too. As far as I can tell, they only sell the real thing, but usually it's extremely expensive :(
  • Join the club to join the discussion.
  • 51 replies