HomeForumsThread #5771

Fire EmblemAwakening: Who did you marry?

81 replies

• 81 replies
  • Wario54Regular Boarder
    Wario54
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • NYC, USA
    5 years ago
    There were many choices for your avatar in Awakening. So who did your avatar marry and why?

I chose Lon'qu. I've always loved myrmidons, so he was a no-brainer.
  • FlareonRegular Boarder
    Flareon
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    5 years ago
    Gaius. He was pretty weak when he first joined but his obsession with candy was so cute. ^_^
  • WindsorSevenSHSL VegoneVery Important Boarder
    WindsorSeven
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Unova
    5 years ago
    Is it weird that I haven't started playing yet, but I already picked out who I'm going to marry?
    https://s33.postimg.cc/glsls0fy7/image.png
  • Wario54Regular Boarder
    Wario54
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • NYC, USA
    5 years ago
    WindsorSeven (5 years ago)Is it weird that I haven't started playing yet, but I already picked out who I'm going to marry?
    Nah man, that's just strategy. So who is it?
  • knguRegular Boarder
    kngu
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Canada
    5 years ago
    I married Cordelia.
    WindsorSeven
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Unova
    5 years ago
    Wario54 (5 years ago)WindsorSeven (5 years ago)Is it weird that I haven't started playing yet, but I already picked out who I'm going to marry?

Maribelle for my male play through, but I'm undecided who to get with on my loli female run. I was actually thinking Lon'qu, solely because I find his "Women" phrase to be hilarious fireemblem.nint...
  • ZeroParadigmLoli Breakfast MachineRegular Boarder
    ZeroParadigm
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • California, USA
    5 years ago
    Tharja! Can't wait for that figure of mai waifu. If need be, I can send her out into the fray to aggro the enemy and keep the rest of my units just out of range. The combination of her high evasion and Nosferatu makes her nigh un-killable.
    http://backloggery.com/zeroparadigm/sig.gif
  • FlareonRegular Boarder
    Flareon
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    5 years ago
    WindsorSeven (5 years ago)Wario54 (5 years ago)WindsorSeven (5 years ago)Is it weird that I haven't started playing yet, but I already picked out who I'm going to marry?

Maribelle for my male play through, but I'm undecided who to get with on my loli female run. I was actually thinking Lon'qu, solely because I find his "Women" phrase to be hilarious fireemblem.nint...

Maribelle?? Why?? You could do so much better, dude.

If I do a male playthrough, Anna all the way!
    WindsorSeven
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Unova
    5 years ago
    Flareon (5 years ago)WindsorSeven (5 years ago)Wario54 (5 years ago)WindsorSeven (5 years ago)Is it weird that I haven't started playing yet, but I already picked out who I'm going to marry?

D: DON'T INSULT MAH WAIFU Nah, jk, I mostly picked her cause of her looks and voice. Why don't you like her though?
  • FlareonRegular Boarder
    Flareon
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    5 years ago
    WindsorSeven (5 years ago)Flareon (5 years ago)WindsorSeven (5 years ago)Wario54 (5 years ago)WindsorSeven (5 years ago)Is it weird that I haven't started playing yet, but I already picked out who I'm going to marry?

D: DON'T INSULT MAH WAIFU Nah, jk, I mostly picked her cause of her looks and voice. Why don't you like her though?

First impressions of her are generally that she's shallow and snooty. She's a noble who doesn't show much respect to commoners. But at least you get her to open up in supports and be nicer. And I really like her son.

On a side note, her personality is more realistic than every Fire Emblem lord combined. XD
  • Wario54Regular Boarder
    Wario54
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • NYC, USA
    5 years ago
    ZeroParadigm (5 years ago)Tharja! Can't wait for that figure of mai waifu. If need be, I can send her out into the fray to aggro the enemy and keep the rest of my units just out of range. The combination of her high evasion and Nosferatu makes her nigh un-killable.
    Agreed, Tharja is awesome. If I were to make a male avatar, I would totally choose her.
  • valsemielRegular Boarder
    valsemiel
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • United States
    5 years ago
    I guess I'm the only one who married Aversa/Emmeryn & Chrom for OP units and not love :S
  • Wario54Regular Boarder
    Wario54
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • NYC, USA
    5 years ago
    valsemiel (5 years ago)I guess I'm the only one who married Aversa/Emmeryn & Chrom for OP units and not love :S
    I would think a lot of people married for stats/classes for the second generation. I'm honestly too lazy to look into all that though.
  • honeybee17Regular Boarder
    honeybee17
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    5 years ago
    MU married.. Kellam :D
  • AllieMarieRegular Boarder
    AllieMarie
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    5 years ago
    Stahl.:3
  • piratepapillonVery Important Boarder
    piratepapillon
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Canada
    5 years ago
    Gaius, because he's wonderful in every way. I love thiefs, I love his candy obssession, his personality is interesting and his backstory with Maribelle is riveting, redhead, great quotes, calling me Bubbles... must I go on? What a cupcake! Actually, my army is named Gaius' Cupcakes which must give anyone who streetpasses me a good laugh.
    WindsorSeven
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Unova
    5 years ago
    honeybee17 (5 years ago) #1629431MU married.. Kellam :D

Lol.
  • DucksRegular Boarder
    Ducks
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • USA
    5 years ago
    I actually had no idea marriage was a component in the game since it hadn't been in FE9 & 10. I'd actually read nothing about the game before I bought it too. And I happened to marry Chrom. He is my favorite anyway so it worked out pretty well. And if I did a guy play through I'd marry Tharja or Cordelia :3
  • strikeforceagentRegular Boarder
    strikeforceagent
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Honolulu, Hawaii
    5 years ago
    Nah, so I could make a tank Morgan. Currently on my thrid playthrough. I think I'll marry Tharja and see what all the fuss is about.
    WindsorSeven
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Unova
    5 years ago
    I actually ended up marrying Lissa instead of Maribelle. If I started a second play through I think I'd make the same choice... I like her too much.
  • 81 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.