HomeForumsThread #5931

Local Shopping GuidesAnime Shops in SG, anyone?

2 replies

• 2 replies
  • srsngRegular Boarder
    srsng
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    4 years ago • Updated 4 years ago
    Hi I would like to ask if there are any PHYSICAL Anime shops which sells original PVCS in Singapore?

If possible kindly provide the address and/or website.

NOTE: Physical Store alright NOT an Online store.
  • hikaridranzVery Important Boarder
    hikaridranz
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • Singapore
    1 year ago • Updated 1 year ago
    digging up a 3-y/o thread to add a relevant map of malls and shops, themed cafes and events
    currently still being updated. I did not include gachapon machine places (Vivocity Toys'R'Us has more machines than the other Toys'R'Us branches. There are quite a few machines at Downtown East too. I can't remember where else.) I also did not include cosplay shops and shops with highly suspicious (prob bootleggy) goods

summarising the list of shopping centres/malls:
    ・Local chain stores:
    → Otaku House - they do costumes too
    → TOG (Toy or Game) - used to be known as Comics Connection, they've rebranded and are now focusing more on games and figurines. They do Ichiban Kuji too.
    ・Malls with plenty of relevant shops
    → Plaza Singapura - top floor
    → China Square Central - scattered around 1F & 2F of the building. Best to go on Sunday as there's a regular collectible flea market in the afternoon.
    ・Interesting specialty stores:
    → TOG Kuji Tengoku (Jurong Point) - basically everything Kuji. They have the prizes displayed in cabinets.
    → The Akiba (313@Somerset) - a branch of The Akiba gift shop in Radio Kaikan.

www.google.com/...
  • 2 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.