• Listentobob124Regular Boarder
    Listentobob124
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Canada
    6 years ago
    The Grandline Shop

MFC Shops Feedback & Rating Page

They specialize in one piece figures and I'm just wondering if they're reliable or safe. Thanks.

MOD Edit: We urge you to check the feedback page and/or leave feedback according to experience.
  • juugatsuhoshiRegular Boarder
    juugatsuhoshi
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • United States
    6 years ago
    Listentobob124 (6 years ago) #1723639They specialize in one piece figures and I'm just wondering if they're reliable or safe. Thanks.
    Definitely reliable and safe!
    :) My only "complaint" is that they do not communicate when things get delayed like the bigger shops... but with an MFC account, Facebook page, and other reliable forms of contact, they're pretty quick to respond to inquiries regarding delays. If I didn't collect anything outside of OP/shounen series, I'd make them my main shop.

See feedback page!!
  • Listentobob124Regular Boarder
    Listentobob124
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Canada
    6 years ago
    juugatsuhoshi (6 years ago) #1724608Listentobob124 (6 years ago) #1723639They specialize in one piece figures and I'm just wondering if they're reliable or safe. Thanks.
    Definitely reliable and safe! :) My only "complaint" is that they do not communicate when things get delayed like the bigger shops... but with an MFC account, Facebook page, and other reliable forms of contact, they're pretty quick to respond to inquiries regarding delays. If I didn't collect anything outside of OP/shounen series, I'd make them my main shop.

Thanks!
  • neo_valkyrieVery Important Boarder
    neo_valkyrie
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • United States of America
    6 years ago
    I've been using them for most of my One Piece figure pre-orders and I can confirm that they're legit and reliable.

A few things you need to be aware of:

- you have to pay a partial deposit of your pre-order ($20 or $40 depending on the total amount which is great because then you only need to pay the rest when the order is ready to be shipped)
    - their prices are fair
    - there can sometimes be a delay when they receive their stock so don't expect to get your order processed right away (expect to wait an extra week or so)
    - best way to communicate is through their Facebook account (they even post pics of all their new stock to alert customers that their orders should be ready soon)
    - the store owner/worker(s) seem to be collectors themselves so they love this hobby as much as you do
    - they use Airmail to ship their packages and their packaging is so-so (wished they used stronger boxes) but so far I have not received anything damaged

If you looking to pre-order One Piece figures and other stores like AmiAmi and Hobby Search are sold out (which tends to be the case -_-') they are a great back-up.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/neo_valkyrie/sign.png
  • crosswithyouRegular Boarder
    crosswithyou
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Japan
    5 years ago
    Just placed my first order at this shop. I had some questions beforehand and contacted them via Facebook. They were very nice and got back to me pretty quickly. My order won't be coming in til around April but here's to hoping for a smooth transaction!

Funny how I'm living in Japan yet buying from Hong Kong, huh? Preordered a couple Law prize figures. For the most part they're not yet available for pre-order at the stores in Japan that sell prizes, or they're sold out at the ones that already have 'em up. Law's really popular so I'm anticipating these might go up in price once they're out.

FYI I had to pay a full deposit on the items.
    the CROSS WITH YOU shop - Deputy/proxy services and more!
    Please make all requests through my contact form.
    Feedback | Thread | Shop Review
  • amptleiyRegular Boarder
    amptleiy
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    5 years ago
    I didn't really want to keep posting this on the item page, since someone complained, but has anyone got any idea what the situation is with TGLS and the Sentinel Levi (will anyone even answer here ww)?

It seems that this is his first time dealing with this certain supplier, and they won't let him cancel his order and get his money back. Every other shop in HK has gotten this figure in stock a long time ago, and it seems like simply everyone has gotten their stock except for him. He posted on Facebook his review of the figure many months ago, and some people posted that they received Levi from him (he must have shipped the ones he had in stock). But he keeps saying that since he's a small shop, that the supplier isn't giving him priority and they keep delaying.

Unless somehow he gets the June re-release stock, I don't see how he will ever be able to fill everyone's orders? This supplier he has sounds like they're never going to give him stock, and that he won't get his money back. I asked him for a refund due to the situation, but he said no and then stopped replying to me.

I mean, is there anything we can do? It's very difficult to get a conversation with him, since he won't reply to questions about Levi. It isn't like it's been a year or anything, but the last invoice was paid in January and it is now going to be May... He usually has delays, but this has been a very long time and he won't talk about the situation.

It seems like he dealt with a faulty supplier before, last year with ITEM #133954 and he refunded the deposits. But this situation is a little different, since everyone already paid in full.

So, if anyone has some input on this situation, please comment!!
  • icelRegular Boarder
    icel
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Portland, OR
    5 years ago
    Basically anyone who didn't pay with a credit card is screwed. Those who did are sending in chargebacks now. This will probably freeze his paypal account, and since it's been way over 45 days since the transactions Paypal will not be able to refund us after this as they consider those transactions to be done. If this happens we're going to have to send an organized complaint to Paypal explaining the situation because otherwise we'll literally be left without our money OR the figure.
  • TheGrandlineShopRegular Boarder
    TheGrandlineShop
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Hong Kong
    5 years ago
    everybody is gonna get there figure, that I promise.
    I am still awaiting delivery from the supplier, or maby I need to hire some men and visit there office, I don't know, at the moment I don't got the awnsers, sorry.amptleiy (5 years ago) #2112005I didn't really want to keep posting this on the item page, since someone complained, but has anyone got any idea what the situation is with TGLS and the Sentinel Levi (will anyone even answer here ww)?

It seems that this is his first time dealing with this certain supplier, and they won't let him cancel his order and get his money back. Every other shop in HK has gotten this figure in stock a long time ago, and it seems like simply everyone has gotten their stock except for him. He posted on Facebook his review of the figure many months ago, and some people posted that they received Levi from him (he must have shipped the ones he had in stock). But he keeps saying that since he's a small shop, that the supplier isn't giving him priority and they keep delaying.

Unless somehow he gets the June re-release stock, I don't see how he will ever be able to fill everyone's orders? This supplier he has sounds like they're never going to give him stock, and that he won't get his money back. I asked him for a refund due to the situation, but he said no and then stopped replying to me.

I mean, is there anything we can do? It's very difficult to get a conversation with him, since he won't reply to questions about Levi. It isn't like it's been a year or anything, but the last invoice was paid in January and it is now going to be May... He usually has delays, but this has been a very long time and he won't talk about the situation.

It seems like he dealt with a faulty supplier before, last year with ITEM #133954 and he refunded the deposits. But this situation is a little different, since everyone already paid in full.

• LuvStrangeRegular Boarder
    LuvStrange
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • México
    5 years ago
    icel (5 years ago) #2123621BIf this happens we're going to have to send an organized complaint to Paypal explaining the situation because otherwise we'll literally be left without our money OR the figure.
    That´s exactly what I said in the figure board, if things don´t get better we will have to send a group complaint. Anyway, I´m gonna try to get a chargeback with my bank.
  • TrashCatRegular Boarder
    TrashCat
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • Germany
    5 years ago
    TheGrandlineShop (5 years ago) #2123763everybody is gonna get there figure, that I promise.
    I am still awaiting delivery from the supplier, or maby I need to hire some men and visit there office, I don't know, at the moment I don't got the awnsers, sorry.amptleiy (5 years ago) #2112005I didn't really want to keep posting this on the item page, since someone complained, but has anyone got any idea what the situation is with TGLS and the Sentinel Levi (will anyone even answer here ww)?

Then start refunding people. If you don't have answers and you don't know when or how you'll get the figures, make sure your customers get their money back.
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic58809_14.gif
    amptleiy
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    5 years ago
    TrashCat (5 years ago) #2124034
    Then start refunding people. If you don't have answers and you don't know when or how you'll get the figures, make sure your customers get their money back.

He said that he doesn't have the money to refund everyone, so that's why he hasn't done that. But I went ahead and filed a chargeback with PayPal, and was immediately told my claim is inelgible, so I'm working with my bank now to try and get my money back. Hopefully, it is possible.
    LuvStrange (5 years ago)That´s exactly what I said in the figure board, if things don´t get better we will have to send a group complaint. Anyway, I´m gonna try to get a chargeback with my bank.
    I think we should try and send a group complaint soon! PayPal told me to keep working with the shop and get the situation straightened out, but that's clearly not helping at all if tgls keeps saying that there is a delay and to keep waiting. PayPal needs to be notified about the situation so they can understand why we're claiming the transaction.

TheGrandlineShop (5 years ago)everybody is gonna get there figure, that I promise.
    I am still awaiting delivery from the supplier, or maby I need to hire some men and visit there office, I don't know, at the moment I don't got the awnsers, sorry.

Hi!! Thanks for replying but I think that you should have hired some people to visit their office a long time ago!! Do you know any other stores who are having an issue with this supplier? Many people want a refund instead of their figure now, so you should try and find a way to begin refunds for those people. If you are sure you will get Levi, then maybe you can begin selling the cancelled orders on your shop so you will have the money to refund people. This is too bad that something like this has happened.
  • ThomasRegular Boarder
    Thomas
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    5 years ago • Updated 5 years ago
    TheGrandlineShop (5 years ago) #2123763everybody is gonna get there figure, that I promise.
    I am still awaiting delivery from the supplier, or maby I need to hire some men and visit there office, I don't know, at the moment I don't got the awnsers, sorry.

What you should be doing is using the money you're taking in on other order/preorders to refund the people who purchased Levi. You have nerve to say you can't refund people while you're still taking in money. You have the money, you just don't want to inconvenience yourself. You prioritize yourself over your customers. Be a professional for a change and pay off your debts.

Important thing to remember. It's YOUR fault for demanding people pay for the product + shipping BEFORE you had them in stock, not OURS. You don't have to refund everyone all in one day if you can't, but at least begin the process. If you won't do that then you're just greedy, pure and simple.
  • CherylsakuraRegular Boarder
    Cherylsakura
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
    5 years ago
    Thomas (5 years ago) #2124683TheGrandlineShop (5 years ago) #2123763everybody is gonna get there figure, that I promise.

What you should be doing is using the money you're taking in on other order/preorders to refund the people who purchased Levi. You have nerve to say you can't refund people while you're still taking in money. You have the money, you just don't want to inconvenience yourself. You prioritize yourself over your customers. Be a professional for a change and pay off your debts.

Important thing to remember. It's YOUR fault for demanding people pay for the product + shipping BEFORE you had them in stock, not OURS. You don't have to refund everyone all in one day if you can't, but at least begin the process. If you won't do that then you're just greedy, pure and simple.

i'm also worrying....Please TGS!! At least confirm something with us but not avoiding our PM or close the comment post on your FB page or else we are just keep waiting for nothing.
    I also wish I could do refund and take the reissue order Levi sentinel normal version from Amiami now directly....
  • TheGrandlineShopRegular Boarder
    TheGrandlineShop
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • Hong Kong
    5 years ago
    im still here and i am not hiding, im still tryna secure the stock from the supplier, im not saying much at the much at the moment becouse im depressed myself with this whole situation.Cherylsakura (5 years ago) #2125929Thomas (5 years ago) #2124683TheGrandlineShop (5 years ago) #2123763everybody is gonna get there figure, that I promise.

i'm also worrying....Please TGS!! At least confirm something with us but not avoiding our PM or close the comment post on your FB page or else we are just keep waiting for nothing.
    I also wish I could do refund and take the reissue order Levi sentinel normal version from Amiami now directly....
    amptleiy
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    5 years ago
    TheGrandlineShop (5 years ago)im still here and i am not hiding, im still tryna secure the stock from the supplier, im not saying much at the much at the moment becouse im depressed myself with this whole situation.

Yeah, it's a pretty sad situation for everyone, but it makes us more depressed when you don't say anything...!! Even if you just update every 2 weeks or something, and say that you're still working on the situation, that would make people a little happier because sometimes, many of us feel lost/forgotten/frustrated since we have no idea about the situation on our orders.

So you say you're still trying to secure the stock? What happens if you can't secure it?
    If you do secure it, can you somehow cancel and refund the orders of customers who want to cancel, and then sell the extra stock you have from the cancelled orders? Just a suggestion, since many of us want refunds instead. It's difficult, because some people bought this figure as a gift for someone else, or bought it elsewhere by now, etc., so it would be better for them to get their money back after all of these months.
  • clautjejoepieRegular Boarder
    clautjejoepie
    • No
    • 8 years ago
    • the Netherlands
    5 years ago
    TheGrandlineShop (5 years ago) #2126708im still here and i am not hiding, im still tryna secure the stock from the supplier, im not saying much at the much at the moment becouse im depressed myself with this whole situation.

It's like Amptleiy says, just an update every two weeks would already make a huge improvement.
    Right now everyone is left in the dark and most of us are panicking over what to do, I myself am one of them since I paid through PayPal but nt Credit Card, and reading everyone's comments scared me to death considering I can't afford to just 'lose' money on a figure.

Though with a message every two weeks (or week if you're feeling chatty) about the status with the supplier would be great.
    Up until now we've all just been waiting to see the date change on the website from 'late February' to 'late March' to 'late April' and now 'late June'

While I'm all up for waiting until you can secure the re-release with your supplier, possibly (I'm a ridiculously patient person) it is very unnerving to see business continued and hear nothing on this situation. I respect that you feel with us and all, but I also hope you understand that people are scared to be out $86,00 without a figure in return.

I've ordered Sentinel's Eren with you because I still have faith that the new supplier will do a less shitty job than the current one. I wish you all the luck in getting the stock you should be getting from them, possibly from the re-release it's all fine with me as long as I get Levi at the end of the road.

And to everyone out there, I've seen and had way worse of situations were I was being left in the dark, so maybe that is why I'm taking it so lightly. (One of our more local shops used to scare me to death sometimes..)
  • taksonRegular Boarder
    takson
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    5 years ago
    It does not take much to keep people updated. My family has businesses in retail and in cases wherein the customer has already paid us and their item (which is already paid for) was delayed in delivery, we would try to give the customer "daily" updates. We would also refund asap if we think we'll have trouble securing the item.

Keeping customers in the dark (when they've already paid) is just not a good business practice, especially nowadays with the internet making it very easy to keep people updated.
    My favorite Shop Ships: Yahoo Auctions Japan x From Japan | Rakuten x Baggage Forward Com | Big in Japan can be paired with so many shops, it's like a harem hero or heroine. | But the one I'm still waiting for is Mandarake x Store Consolidation System. It's still only in my dreams.
  • TrashCatRegular Boarder
    TrashCat
    • No
    • 10 years ago
    • Germany
    takson (5 years ago) #2126850It does not take much to keep people updated. My family has businesses in retail and in cases wherein the customer has already paid us and their item (which is already paid for) was delayed in delivery, we would try to give the customer "daily" updates. We would also refund asap if we think we'll have trouble securing the item.

Keeping customers in the dark (when they've already paid) is just not a good business practice, especially nowadays with the internet making it very easy to keep people updated.

I absolutely agree. You got the email addresses of all your customers, just send group emails and everything is fine. This is no problem at all. I really don't get why communication with your customers seems to be that hard for you. Please change that.

That said, simply expecting your customers to wait till June for their Levi is ridiculous. He was supposed to be out in February and we've been waiting patiently for 3 months now. Now it's June and I seriously just want my money back. I could have gotten that figure from so many other shops in time and it's frustrating not getting the item you ordered and paid for long ago while everyone else does. What's even more frustrating though is how you handle the situation. Any professional shop would have offered a cancellation and a refund long ago. The fact that you STILL don't really makes me angry. You can't just take people's money upfront in form of a deposit AND the final payment in case of Levi and then tell them to wait for months while you yourself have no idea when you'll get the item AND refuse to give people their money back should they decide to cancel. This is not right.
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic58809_14.gif
  • KitahRegular Boarder
    Kitah
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    • England
    While I haven't used The Grandline Shop at all, are you able to tell the people who have ordered him the supplier you are using? If you get people to back you up against the supplier something may happen.
  • AngelishiRegular Boarder
    Angelishi
    • No
    • 6 years ago
    5 years ago
    TGLS PLEASE READ THIS...

The right thing to do is to refund everyone who wants a refund - a lot of people ARE willing to wait for you. But a lot aren't, and they have a RIGHT to be refunded. You HAVE the money, you just don't want to lose it... well guess what? That's life. That's business. You made a bad call and now you'll LOSE money when you refund us, that is how it works. And IF your supplier DOES give you all the figures in the future, then you can just sell them THEN and make the money back. But please, please, please, refund the people who have kindly waited for you all this time and have asked you countless times.

Take it as a lesson for the future, and PLEASE improve your communication skills for your customers.
  • 620 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.