• 4Arnd4ア一ンドAdministrator
    4Arnd
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • United Kingdom
    3 years ago
    MHToyShop

MFC Shops Feedback & Rating Page

International shop: www.mhtoyshop.c... - Sadly, closed for business in July 2017
    MFC profile: MHTOYSHOP

Online figure store based in New Jersey, USA.
    Specialized in selling figures.

Shipping: USPS,
    Payment methods: PayPal, Credit Card

+ Large product range
    + Allows preorder cancellations www.mhtoyshop.c...

Trade-in: www.mhtoyshop.c...
    http://myfigurecollection.net/pics/b/mfc180x80.png . https://en.facebookbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FB-fLogo-Blue-broadcast-2.png . https://cdn.cms-twdigitalassets.com/content/brand-twitter/en/jcr:content/par/c01_column_1596992668/col2/b04_asset_download_m.img.500.medium.1469476604231.jpg .
  • chapters0Regular Boarder
    chapters0
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Canada
    3 years ago
    Anybody use them before?
    chapters0
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Canada
    3 years ago
    sorry just another quick bump, how are they with preorders?
  • GonsteadRegular Boarder
    Gonstead
    • No
    • 3 years ago
    3 years ago
    chapters0 (3 years ago) #2502209sorry just another quick bump, how are they with preorders?
    Very good. Pre-ordered with them twice so far and no problems at all.
  • kk090200Con going Anime lover!!!!Regular Boarder
    kk090200
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • United States of America
    1 year ago
    Just placed my first order through them. Will report on how it goes upon completion.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/kk090200/sign.png
    chapters0
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Canada
    1 year ago
    i used them twice now for preorders and they are great! i pay for preorders when released and their release date is pretty accurate as well! and good customer service too!
  • Porgo0Regular Boarder
    Porgo0
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Germany
    1 year ago • Updated 1 year ago
    anyone from europe ordered from them?
    problem with Zoll, lost packages or something?

i´m thinking of buying the sh. figuarts Omegamon (shf Wargreymon)from them but the cheapest shipping is 22,50$ :/
    i would prefer Ebay but well shipping on ebay is 15-48$ and the figure cost 70$-140$ -_-
  • Cupcakez89The quiet oneVery Important Boarder
    Cupcakez89
    • No
    • 7 years ago
    • Wyoming
    1 year ago • Updated 1 year ago
    First time using mhtoyshop and had a smooth experience. I ordered ITEM #128865 from them and received the payment request close to the correct time period. I paid promptly and they shipped the next day. I'll update this after I receive my figure, but so far so good!

Update: 9/7/16 I received my package promptly and she was packaged very well. All in all a great experience :)
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/tatamook/7067e1b8227183c95b82efb9cfebf4bf_zps0fe31e45.gif
  • FandomTrashRegular Boarder
    FandomTrash
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Toronto, ON
    7 months ago
    Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!
  • negativezeroRegular Boarder
    negativezero
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • America!
    7 months ago
    FandomTrash (7 months ago) #21641246Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!

I would like to know the same thing. as the last reviews were like 9 months ago. While I doubt much has changed, a recent review would help.

TYIA
  • robert18Regular Boarder
    robert18
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    7 months ago
    FandomTrash (7 months ago) #21641246Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!
    negativezero (7 months ago) #22235792I would like to know the same thing. as the last reviews were like 9 months ago. While I doubt much has changed, a recent review would help.

TYIA

I have a order that is already released in Japan and now I'm waiting for them to stock in, I'll try to comment something when I receive it, but that can be this or next month >_<
  • FandomTrashRegular Boarder
    FandomTrash
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • Toronto, ON
    7 months ago
    robert18 (7 months ago) #22263431FandomTrash (7 months ago) #21641246Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!
    negativezero (7 months ago) #22235792I would like to know the same thing. as the last reviews were like 9 months ago. While I doubt much has changed, a recent review would help.

TYIA

I have a order that is already released in Japan and now I'm waiting for them to stock in, I'll try to comment something when I receive it, but that can be this or next month >_<

thank you! :)
  • timeladyRegular Boarder
    timelady
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • OR, USA
    6 months ago
    negativezero (7 months ago) #22235792FandomTrash (7 months ago) #21641246Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!

I would like to know the same thing. as the last reviews were like 9 months ago. While I doubt much has changed, a recent review would help.

TYIA

I just received my first order from them and overall, I'm very satisfied with their service. They did a great job with the packaging. They shipped three days after I paid. There was a problem with USPS not updating their tracking info (so I wasn't able to track my package until it was supposed to be delivered and I got a bit worried about that) but they promptly notified everyone of the problem. Two weeks later, I received my package with no problem :) I will definitely be ordering from them again.
  • negativezeroRegular Boarder
    negativezero
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • America!
    6 months ago
    timelady (6 months ago) #22789101negativezero (7 months ago) #22235792FandomTrash (7 months ago) #21641246Ordered from them, is there anyone with recent experience w/ the shop? Thanks!

TYIA

I just received my first order from them and overall, I'm very satisfied with their service. They did a great job with the packaging. They shipped three days after I paid. There was a problem with USPS not updating their tracking info (so I wasn't able to track my package until it was supposed to be delivered and I got a bit worried about that) but they promptly notified everyone of the problem. Two weeks later, I received my package with no problem :) I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Sounds good. Thank you for your input. Ive placed my order and hope that it goes just as smooth.
  • LevycasRegular Boarder
    Levycas
    • No
    • 9 months ago
    • Arizona, US
    6 months ago
    Does anyone know how soon they get their preorders in? The Iwaizumi nendoroid was released in May and they said to have him probably around the end of June but I'm still waiting for the email that they got him in?

Contact wise they've been wonderful and reply very quickly but I'm still waiting for these preorders to be filled.
  • agentmozellnerd extraordinaireRegular Boarder
    agentmozell
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    • TX
    6 months ago
    Levycas (6 months ago) #23121662Does anyone know how soon they get their preorders in? The Iwaizumi nendoroid was released in May and they said to have him probably around the end of June but I'm still waiting for the email that they got him in?

Contact wise they've been wonderful and reply very quickly but I'm still waiting for these preorders to be filled.

Depending on when in the month the item is released in Japan, US warehouses can get a 1-2 month delay. For instance, I ordered the P3 Protag figma from AnimeBLVD and since he was released late April they got him around mid-June instead of their May ETA. As long as the shop is in contact with you I wouldn't worry to much. I would say they'll probably get their shipments soon.
    my shop: profile/agentmo...

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: list/78551

group order(s): N/A
  • adrikynRegular Boarder
    adrikyn
    • No
    • 5 years ago
    • USA
    6 months ago • Updated 6 months ago
    Weren't they a MFC partner before, or did I just imagine it? I noticed they stopped posting sales ads and went to check, and they're not listed anymore. Their webpage also has been updated sparsely lately.... I wonder if it has to do with the recent problem with USPS not sending out the packages for a few weeks.
  • edwardbRegular Boarder
    edwardb
    • No
    • 6 months ago
    6 months ago
    I have a couple of orders with MH, pay on July 5 and today 14 still do not ship, their fan page disappeared on facebook and twitter, I write again and again and do not reply, I think it is not safe to buy with them
  • robert18Regular Boarder
    robert18
    • No
    • 2 years ago
    6 months ago
    Oh man, I have 3 pre-orders with them, I hope everything is OK, but I'm getting a little worried from what you comment.
  • moonstarfcRegular Boarder
    moonstarfc
    • No
    • 1 year ago
    • Maryland, USA
    6 months ago
    robert18 (6 months ago) #23446073Oh man, I have 3 pre-orders with them, I hope everything is OK, but I'm getting a little worried from what you comment.
    Me too, I have 3 preorders for figures I was really excited about :/ hopefully they won't fall through!
  • 224 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.