3 replies

• 3 replies
  • ScoptOriginalRegular Boarder
    ScoptOriginal
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • England
    4 years ago
    Let's get this club back up and going again! Everyone post here to tell us how active you are likely to be with this club, as well as new members, so we can get a glimpse of how well we're doing so far. I'm a huge fan of the series, so I cannot afford to let this club slip into nothingness.
  • Rui-chanVery Important Boarder
    Rui-chan
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Hungary
    4 years ago
    Hi, owner here!

Sorry about the huge inactivity, but in the past years I really forgot about the anime. When I was younger, I apreciated shounen-ecchi-harem series more, that's why I created this club. However, I watched more and more animes, and Rosario+Vampire became a 'hundred plus one' harem series to me. A few months ago one of my friends showed me the Rosario manga and I think it's waaaaay better than the anime!
    A few days ago I bought the awakened Moka figure ITEM #5780 for a great price.

I started to ressurect the club, but I need help. So, if anyone wants to be a moderator, please write a message here! I'll soon graduate from college and start to work full-time, so I'll have less free time.
    "This world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."
  • ScoptOriginalRegular Boarder
    ScoptOriginal
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • England
    4 years ago • Updated 4 years ago
    Well, I'm more or less the same, but R+V has remained a great anime for me, as it is much more subtly done. I wouldn't mind being a moderator, only I am incredibly irresponsible and probably would abuse the position. As it is, I have already started trying to ressurect the club, by making sure it gets on the "last activity" page and trying to get more people to post here.
    P.S. I also got that figure, from eBay and for £18, and have been assured it is a bootleg. I guess I don't mind though, because it's still great quality and only the hand holding the rosario is different. Rui-chan (4 years ago) #2435924Hi, owner here!

Sorry about the huge inactivity, but in the past years I really forgot about the anime. When I was younger, I apreciated shounen-ecchi-harem series more, that's why I created this club. However, I watched more and more animes, and Rosario+Vampire became a 'hundred plus one' harem series to me. A few months ago one of my friends showed me the Rosario manga and I think it's waaaaay better than the anime!
    A few days ago I bought the awakened Moka figure ITEM #5780 for a great price.

I started to ressurect the club, but I need help. So, if anyone wants to be a moderator, please write a message here! I'll soon graduate from college and start to work full-time, so I'll have less free time.
  • 3 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.