HomeForumsThread #8587

Rosario + Vampire Fan ClubRare Rosario Vampire Figures?

4 replies

• 4 replies
  • ScoptOriginalRegular Boarder
    ScoptOriginal
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • England
    4 years ago
    After a fairly exhaustive search on the internet, it seems that Mizore figures are the most difficult to come by out of all the R+V characters, however, I've not seen many Ruby or Yukari figures, and have seen NO Tsukune figures. What do you guys think? Have you got any?
  • AP-kunRegular Boarder
    AP-kun
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    4 years ago
    ScoptOriginal (4 years ago) #2441652After a fairly exhaustive search on the internet, it seems that Mizore figures are the most difficult to come by out of all the R+V characters, however, I've not seen many Ruby or Yukari figures, and have seen NO Tsukune figures. What do you guys think? Have you got any?

The Mizore scale figures are defenitely the most expensive and rare to find.As of right now there arent any high quality figures of Ruby or Yukari. And I have never even seen one of Tsukune. The inner Moka from GSC is also very expensive, but pops up sometimrs on mandarake. I think there is still one on Mandarake. Unfortunately I cant afford that one neither can I afford Mizore.
  • ScoptOriginalRegular Boarder
    ScoptOriginal
    • No
    • 4 years ago
    • England
    4 years ago
    AP-kun (4 years ago) #2443196ScoptOriginal (4 years ago) #2441652After a fairly exhaustive search on the internet, it seems that Mizore figures are the most difficult to come by out of all the R+V characters, however, I've not seen many Ruby or Yukari figures, and have seen NO Tsukune figures. What do you guys think? Have you got any?

The Mizore scale figures are defenitely the most expensive and rare to find.As of right now there arent any high quality figures of Ruby or Yukari. And I have never even seen one of Tsukune. The inner Moka from GSC is also very expensive, but pops up sometimrs on mandarake. I think there is still one on Mandarake. Unfortunately I cant afford that one neither can I afford Mizore.

Well, I've just bought a Mizore figure, costing me £230 second hand, and I already had a bootleg version of the Moka figure ordered for £18, so I technically have both. I have a kind of feeling that there has to be a Tsukune figure out there, and when I find it, I'm gonna have to get it, 'cos it'll be the rarest figure worth getting for me.
  • Rui-chanVery Important Boarder
    Rui-chan
    • No
    • 9 years ago
    • Hungary
    4 years ago
    I got the Awakened Moka for £80 and it's 100% original! I don't want to spend 300 USD or more on a Mizore figure, so I won't get it. I owned this Moka ITEM #72874, but I sold it to my friend, because I like Inner Moka more.
    "This world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."
  • 4 replies
  • Join the club to join the discussion.