- ItsaTimmy • • Regular Boarder • lv16#14 years agoPost here and let others know you have spotted a HobbyMax figure for sale for a good price, or are selling one yourself. Generally a replacement for MFC's Sales feature as well people linking sales in the item page comments since some of these figures aren't in the database.
Reading MFC's Buy & Sell Good Practice Guide is recommended.
- Miku-Chan • • Regular Boarder • lv11#21 year ago • Updated 1 year agoSelling my Kar98k.
I also have a pre-order paid for for WA2K and Springfield that I will want to sell once I receive them.
I am mostly looking for EU buyers, as shipping worldwide is pretty expensive for large boxes.
I am open to offers, however please note I paid over 40k Yens for my Kar98k just a few months ago so I will not sell her for peanuts. Looking for at least 200€ for Kar98k and 320€ for Wa2K+Springfield. Prices do not include shipping.
- Miku-Chan • • Regular Boarder • lv11#31 year agoKar98K sold!
Still looking for a buyer for WA2000 and Springfield.
I would ideally like to get what I paid for them (320€ + shipping to your place), but I am open to offers.
- MugenK • • Regular Boarder • lv8#48 months agoSelling my Girls' Frontline HK416 Starry Cocoon Ver. 1/8 Scale Figure.
Price: $ 190 USD + shipping (buyer cover it)
Buyer covers the shipping cost
Brand New, Never opened & Authentic ((Of Course))
PM me for detail and pictures.
- fona • • Regular Boarder • lv8#58 months ago • Updated 8 months agoselling
€140 GFL - Springfield Touka no Queen Ver. 1/8
€140 GFL - WA2000 Budoukai no Kyuushifu Ver. 1/8
both were stored in an ikea cabinet.
shipping costs depends on your country, shipping from europe and can ship outside of europe.
if you have any questions be sure to p/m me.
- Denay • • Regular Boarder • lv10#73 months agoSelling :
Each 200. As set 500
- Mishy • • Regular Boarder • lv12#92 months agoSelling Azur Lane Unicorn Spring's Present Ver. / Haru no Rei (1/7 Scale)
Condition: BRAND NEW / SEALED
Price: $220 (shipping included for users within the States)
From: United States
She's in the process of shipping over to me through surface mail so she is expected to arrive in between 1-3 months. Once I receive her I will open the outer/shipping packaging to confirm she's there then ship her to the buyer. I will ask for a deposit upfront to secure the order (minimum $55) and will ask for the remaining amount once I receive her. I can also offer payment installments as well! Max number of 4 individual payments at $55 minimum per payment. Payments will be made through Paypal invoice.
Can ship overseas although of course shipping will be higher.
Please PM me if interested!
eBay Feedback: tinyurl.com/y5z...
MyAnimeShelf Listing: myanimeshelf.co....
Hobby Search Listing: www.1999.co.jp/...
- 9 replies