- #19635 months ago • Updated 5 months agoHLJ: Summer Flash Sale. All items are low stock (it's called the "Last One Left" sale, so there's probably just one of each). Most discounts seem to be just 10% off.
Ends June 26, 11AM JST. This is also the last chance to take advantage of their shipping campaign.
Right Stuf: Figure Weekend Sale. Average savings of 16% off. Ends June 28 at midnight, CST. They also have some ecchi figures (NSFW) on sale this weekend.
- #19673 months agoHLJ: 7 Days of Summer Sale; ends August 18, 11AM JST.
From the newsletter: For 7 days, we’re offering new sale items from our massive catalogue of Gundam, action figures, military kits and more!
Don’t see anything you are into today? No problem! The items change every day at 11am JST, so check back daily and act fast if you see something you like - they’re only there for 24 hours or while supplies last!
- #19692 months agoHLJ: 2020 Fall Sale starts Sept. 15, 11AM JST.
We are doing things a bit different this year, so listen up! All deals will go live tomorrow, but they won’t be here for long. Deals will be disappearing each day, and once they’re gone, they’re gone!
But don’t worry, we are going to give you a head start! We won’t announce the sale to anyone but you for the first hour, giving you the chance to grab what you want before it’s gone! So get ready to beat the clock! Happy shopping!
- #19731 month ago • Updated 1 month agoTeTe • 1 month ago • #84426201Any news they would add more to the list? Feels like there aren’t that many compared to the previous sales.Haven't heard anything on that front. I agree that it is a small sale for them, especially on the goods side.
Wonder if their everyday sales, preorders, etc. are down overall because shipping to the US, home to a large customer base, has become so cumbersome (I, for one, have been shifting more of my figure buying to domestic shops). If they're keeping less inventory around because of that, it would help explain why there's so little on clearance.
- #197610 days ago • Updated 10 days agoRight Stuf: Like many other stores, they're doing their Black Friday/Holiday sales early this year. Here's everything on sale; there are some figures, but the majority of the sale items are media (Blu-ray, DVD, books, etc.). New items will be added every week.
Note that they are still running with a reduced staff, which has lengthened their average processing/shipping times, so order on the earlier side if you're buying holiday presents.
- wewe • • Regular Boarder • lv17#19786 days ago • Updated 6 days agothe start of TOM's super sale:
*25% back in points for everything.
*35% back new items for premium members.
*select items with 90% back in points.
*select items 90% off, points cannot be used for these items
*giveaway, and new items daily.
- #19796 days ago
- 1,979 replies