- LittlePisces • • Regular Boarder • lv15#611 month ago • Updated 1 month agolorddralnu • 1 month ago • #100432309It depends on the nature of the alert. If someone is posting some illegal/offensive content then sure, anonymous alerts could work as staff only needs to confirm that it really should to be deleted. In other cases however (like one user accusing the other of being a scammer), we need to hear both sides of the story. I do understand the purpose of the interaction feature. But my experience was never like this. Usually when I used to report bullying, the mod(s) said nothing about my situation. Not even a comfirmation. And in one report, a guy (who's now banned for scamming) got mad at me and tried to defend himself. Even though the proof was right there.
Even if the report isn't considered a big deal to one's eyes, the mod should at least give a word too.
- Jo_Okumura • ಠ︵ಠ • Regular Boarder • lv16#621 month agoI don't know if this was already suggested or not but it would be nice to add a "block" option to entries (series, characters etc) so they won't pop up in the "new figures" notification. If i have no interest in a certain ip or there are times where multiples entries of the same character are added over and over (and that can be a pain especially for gachapon),would be really helpful just to block it
- Maakie • • Regular Boarder • lv44#6329 days agoWhen making a database entry, make it mandatory or put a reminder/extra screen afterwards to add tags for the item.
This to improve the tagging system and make it more visible!
I am guilty of making entries and only realizing months/years later that I never properly tagged it with related keywords and it would make the database a lot better to search when properly included! <3
- TyjosAzari • • Regular Boarder • lv27#6428 days agoWatching the Blog Area here descend into Drama and topics that really don't belong there it's getting to where there should be something done about the Blog Area not sure if the Moderators are managing things well enough to keep it streamlined but as a dedicated collector and blogger it's sucked out a lot of motivation to try and keep some positivity going here.
Not sure what to think anymore about this site.
There need to be a lot of changes made but I know there won't be any changes.Q: It's the insurance damage waiver for your beautiful new car. Now, will you need collision coverage?
James Bond: Yes.
James Bond: Probably.
Q: Property destruction?
James Bond: Definitely.
Q: Personal Injury?
James Bond: I hope not, but accidents do happen.
Q: They frequently do with you.
James Bond: Well, that takes care of the normal wear-and-tear. Is there any other protection I need?
Q: Only from me 007, unless you bring that car back in pristine order.
- LittlePisces • • Regular Boarder • lv15#6517 days agoEchoing what TyjosAzari said, there was definitely a lot of recurring drama during these past months. It felt like almost a year now. I assure it won't be an easy fix, but I have a few ideas that might decrease the drama.
• Have a reminder on the article page to tell us users to be respectful and kind to others. I know others would snub this message regardless, but it's something.
• Bring back the remove-comments feature where article owners can delete any mean comment. I know this feature was removed due to being abused around 2 years ago. Maybe have an amount or time limit?
- Kallian • • Regular Boarder • lv11#6612 days agocould it be possible to make deleted blogs private or something so we could still see the replies?
I posted something yesterday that's been deleted byt mods (I was showing a defective figure and asking an opinion if it was worth to ask for a refund, idk why was it deleted since i see this kinda blogs all the time but it's ok), and i got notifs of replies but i didnt get to read them because i was asleep.
I think it'll be respectful towards not only who created an entry but also to users who spent their time replying
- golisopod • • Regular Boarder • lv23#679 days agoI wish there was some way to add multiple entries at once if they all came out on the same day / are part of the same series / etc... I tend to lose steam for these kinds of things halfway through so it would make adding large series of things way easier for me. idk how it would be implemented but its just an idea i had
- Nefere • • Regular Boarder • lv20#688 days agogolisopod • 9 days ago • #102531477I wish there was some way to add multiple entries at once if they all came out on the same day / are part of the same series / etc... I tend to lose steam for these kinds of things halfway through so it would make adding large series of things way easier for me. idk how it would be implemented but its just an idea i hadYou can use "save as" button to make a new entry based on an existing one. It's very useful for goods and trading figures of the same set, like ENTRY #231815
- giyunosakedaikon • • Regular Boarder • lv57#698 days ago • Updated 8 days agoBack in a year and still can we please
Kaneel • 1 year ago • #77201598
I noticed that there is a cap on the "Apply releases to whole set" function on how many entries can be changed over.
Please increase this up to 100 or make it unlimited if possible, i had some entries which exceeded that cap and manually updating 50 or more entries is exremtly tedious and time consuming.
- Skeptic • Angel • Regular Boarder • lv12#708 days agoWhy are comments before the important options when viewing entries on mobile. They're before what the site was made for- adding to your collection or lists. It's not that hard to scroll but omg..
- 70 replies