- FeliceMel • • Regular Boarder • lv8#813 years agoHi guys :3 I'm new here <333
My name is Karina (Felice) and i'm also love anime figures ^^
My last pic (it was commission, FFXIV):
- CatDetective • • Regular Boarder • lv8#833 years agoWow, there's some really beautiful work in this thread, you guys! Here's mine;
A little doll guy...
and a modern witch girl.
- Bea2028 • • Regular Boarder • lv10#843 years agoI am so happy I found this group! Can someone tell me how to upload photos? I am using an IPad :/
Until I know how to post them,you can check my art at PaigeeWorld! My user is Bea20 ^^
- Elysio • • Regular Boarder • lv7#85
- Mitsuna • リトルバスターズ最高! • Regular Boarder • lv21#862 years agoHello! I am only 16 so quite a bit younger and maybe haven't been drawing as long as adults but here are some of my drawings!
- Jisung • • Regular Boarder • lv11#872 years agoHello all! I'm fairly new to MFC, so I didn't know such a club existed... I've been drawing for who knows how long, and the summer of 2017, I just got into digital art. I've posted a majority of my digital art on my profile, but it'll be fun being in here hopefully! If you're interested, you can always see my w.i.p's, or other shenanigans on Twitter, or hit me up with a follow on Pixiv!
For my first entry here, I'll post my signature Jeanne d'Arc drawing that I use for most of my profile pictures.
- piratestyle • • Regular Boarder • lv17#882 years agoI just finished this yesterday. You can check out the full description of it on my DA at Fanatic-Comics.
- AOS- • • Regular Boarder • lv16#892 years ago • Updated 2 years agoWanted to post an update on the progress of a project I started in January. I'm trying my hand at creating scaled sculptures of weapons in anime/video games. I don't have an exact on this one, but it was scaled down to fit on letter-size paper.
A lot of time was spent trying to figure out the easiest way to go about cutting out the shape from a large sheet of plywood. So before getting into that, I decided it would be a time saver to invest time into putting together a table-mounted jigsaw.
Getting the rough cuts in. Don't have a large sanding disc, so I had to go at it with a dremel, meaning it's not easy to get a uniform thickness.
Spent the bulk of this week shaping in the curves and correcting over-cuts.
- TeTe • • Regular Boarder • lv14#901 year ago • Updated 1 year agoI'm here to promote my manga. If you want a copy let me know ($20 USD, 65 pages full colored)
- AliceV134 • • Regular Boarder • lv8#921 year ago
just something i did for last year's halloween
*cough*feel free to steal my design for the next Sakura figure *cough*
- damedanbo • • Regular Boarder • lv16#931 year agoHii~
I've just been sketching chibis lately, as it's more fun for me than realism was. So here are some chibi drawings!
Just finished this one last night, I'm really happy with what it turned into!
OC of mine, don't know if I'll do anything with this or leave it a doodle. :P
- TeTe • • Regular Boarder • lv14#941 year agoHow do I upload image using my iPhone?
- 94 replies